• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone know how hard it is to register a solvent trap as a suppressor?

The ATF’s contention is that ‘solvent traps’ represent form 4 suppressors (whether drilled or not). If not registered with the ATF by the manufacturer, they are contraband. They cannot be built on a form 1, because they must be transferred on a form 4. And, they cannot be transferred on a form4 if they were not registered by the manufacturer. The owner of Deversifief Machine recently committed suicide, after being indicted (convicted?) for manufacturing illegal suppressors- ie solvent traps. Coincidence?

If your FFL purchases an unregistered solvent trap, he cannot legally build it into a form 4 transferable suppressor. And as has already been stated, he cannot build a form 1 suppressor for a customer.

The only ‘solvent traps’ that seem to check all of the boxes with the ATF are from Quiet Bore. They started as an above board solvent trap manufacturer, fully acknowledging that they were selling DIY suppressor kits. They have transitioned to selling economical form 4 supressors.

If you have access to a mill and a lathe, the form 1 suppressor route is still an option. But, as it currently stands, solvent traps are ATF honey traps. Not acknowledging the current reality is inviting the ATF into your colon.

Lol. Right. Nice new account you got there. It's a ghost account, Saw right through it. Give me a couple hours, I'll going to make an account to dispute what your ghost said.

Wow. If he's real, he will have a letter.. and as everyone knows a reverse lookup exits, so if it the same letter that says you may be in violation then it'll obviously be a ghost.. And yes I know you don't like the idea of people getting a tube other than silencer co.... Your point was made. This discussion can be closed. Clearly I found the FFL to build me the silencer, so I don't need any further info.

Since you want to play still, here's a mind bender for you....

Assuming your FFL is fully licensed to build and transfer suppressors, you show them a design you like, they make it from scratch, no problem.

But if they are going to purchase a "suppressor kit" or "solvent trap" from someone else, a good lawyer or a friendly fellow manufacturer might tell them in no uncertain terms the risk isn't worth the reward.

Let's assume you are correct about the previously stated hostile relationship between your FFL and the local ATF field agents.
Authority types don't like people that piss them off and they also love to make examples of such.
The ATF is well known for loving to use minor paperwork errors to put the screws to FFLs they want done with.

So, let's say for example I'm the ATF agent in the area your FFL is in and am a bit pissed at being disrespected.
The uppers in the ATF have seized the lists of customers or the credit card transactions, import logs etc. from the latest batch of solvent traps and send out a list of names and addresses of purchasers in my area.

I go down the list and notice a certain FFL purchased one of them.
So I let the politically motivated higher ups know we have a candidate for making a show of.
Cross check their filings to see they filed a form 2 that looks like a match for what might be that item.
Now I get to go initiate a full raid on the excuse that they have illegally purchased NFA items and had them transferred to them without ATF approval.
Then when the books are looked and it shows it was sent out to a customer on a form 4, I can add in things about false statements on production paperwork as well as now selling illegally gotten suppressors.

Then when the agents show up at your place to collect it if you happen to say something about how you thought it was okay and you and the guy had discussed it and such, now I can add on conspiracy to violate the NFA because it was done after the administrative rules and such were announced.

If I can prove they ordered it from China and had it shipped in, then charges of illegal importation of suppressors can go in to play.

Now your FFL might have some good lawyers and eventually be able to win in court. But it's going to be a long fight and he's spending his own money while the agency is spending all the taxpayer money they want. And in the mean time, their FFL is suspended and possibly their shop closed.

Now none of that may be likely to happen, BUT an ATF agent with an axe to grind and the higher ups looking to score wins to make their political masters happy, could just stumble across such a thing.

That's why pretty much no matter who you are "silencer kits" or "solvent traps" are figuratively radioactive at this point.

Now your FFL can be just buying a "tube" from someone else, okay no problem a straight piece of metal pipe has many other uses, and no problem...

But is it threaded? Does it come with end caps? Does it come with any specifically shaped metal inserts, is it normally sold as part of an illegal kit, does the seller have a history of selling that exact item as part of a kit and only for kits... Now thing s got a bit more fun...

You're starting to glow. I don't need to assume or play hypotheticals. I trust the FFL more than some random guy on a message board. If they go after the FFL for legally exercising his legal rights, under his legal license, well then I guess he's legally going to have to defend his legal license to produce legal products. Not sure how else to stae it. I'm not illegally doing any thing. So thanks for your concern. If people are buying Chinese illegal crap to use it illegally, then don't it's illegal.

I legitimately had two atf agents come to my house in July over solvent traps I bought off gunbroker. Scariest day of my adult life.

Reactions: Sparkeytj
I legitimately had two atf agents come to my house in July over solvent traps I bought off gunbroker. Scariest day of my adult
What was the outcome? What was their legal reason for coming? It's a piece of metal until you apply illegal baffles.

I'm very happy going to let my FFL deal with it. Sounds like a headache.

What was the outcome? What was their legal reason for coming? It's a piece of metal until you apply illegal baffles.

I'll be careful what I say here, because you never really know, but they asked that I either surrender them or sign an affidavit swearing that they had been disposed of. I've heard the video of the badass talking hard to them. When they were standing on my porch, all I wanted to do was make them go away without destroying my family. I was afraid for weeks that they were coming back with flashbangs. I signed their affidavit. My lawyer said it was what they said it was and that would be the end of it. Everyone thinks they are going to wrap the constitution around their fist and knock them off your porch, but when they are standing there, all that shit goes right out the window.

Cool. Picture of the letter? Since it's not illegal in the law and you had an approved build with the approved silencer stamp, what would be the grounds for them taking an approved silencer? So that means any silencer that is registered can be grabbed? That doesn't seem legit. I see you just joined yesterday... Welcome.
Yeah at the time it was perfectly legal but in March they changed their definition on solvent traps and after that date they are illegal and that includes every form 1 suppressor that was machined from a solvent trap and it predates back to the nfa or gca. They can hypotheticallly go after any company that was selling solvent traps but I don't think they will do that. It has no bearing on form 4 suppressors. The thing that sucks is that it turns law abiding citizens into felons overnight and they stole property from me that was 100 percent legal when I did it. I told him that and he did agree with me that I got screwed and he couldn't do anything. They also said I bought another which is false and I been trying to talk to a lawyer about it so they don't come back and destroy my house. I did not consent to the seizure so could be apart of a lawsuit if someone ever tries to fight it. You need to contact your elected officials and vote accordingly. The only good thing that came from the whole deal is that the atf agent told me I was approved for my form 4 on the hybrid 46. They are really going after rifle remedy and I had to answer questions regarding the purchase.
20221006_170944~2.jpg

Yeah at the time it was perfectly legal but in March they changed their definition on solvent traps and after that date they are illegal and that includes every form 1 suppressor that was machined from a solvent trap and it predates back to the nfa or gca. They can hypotheticallly go after any company that was selling solvent traps but I don't think they will do that. It has no bearing on form 4 suppressors. The thing that sucks is that it turns law abiding citizens into felons overnight and they stole property from me that was 100 percent legal when I did it. I told him that and he did agree with me that I got screwed and he couldn't do anything. They also said I bought another which is false and I been trying to talk to a lawyer about it so they don't come back and destroy my house. I did not consent to the seizure so could be apart of a lawsuit if someone ever tries to fight it. You need to contact your elected officials and vote accordingly. The only good thing that came from the whole deal is that the atf agent told me I was approved for my form 4 on the hybrid 46. They are really going after rifle remedy and I had to answer questions regarding the purchase. View attachment 7978094
Rifleremedy was where I bought mine too.

There's a pretty reasonable conspiracy theory that he's actually an atf informant, or maybe the whole thing is an agency run outfit.

There's a pretty reasonable conspiracy theory that he's actually an atf informant, or maybe the whole thing is an agency run outfit.
Yeah I don't what the guy has going on and was into other stuff or if it was actually the atf. The guy they have been building a case against him for a while so idk. There are some YouTube videos on it and either they got the purchase records from gunbroker or from rifle remedy himself. But I agree it was definitely scary when he showed up and the fact that he was going to get a search warrant.

Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway

Look bud, you are so far out of your league here you don't know enough to see it.

Things are not like they used to be. IF you actually are this ignorant, then you better listen to what you are being told here. I'm not sure if you really are choosing to be this ignorant or some atf hand job.

If you have the money to fight then by all means push the envelope and go fight them! We might even take up a collection for you to do it if we can verify who you are. If you don't have the money then I would strongly suggest you listen.

Once again I Say " KNOW WHO YOU ARE ELECTING SHERRIF IN YOUR COUNTY. ITS GOING TO MATTER A LOT".

Lol. Bet. It sucks that you have to be a coward when your rights are clearly in violation. It's too bad the atf thinks they can temple on people's rights and we have to put up with it. Look at the new they're doing to rare breed. Hope it get to the supreme Court soon.

Lol. Bet. It sucks that you have to be a coward when your rights are clearly in violation. It's too bad the atf thinks they can temple on people's rights and we have to put up with it. Look at the new they're doing to rare breed. Hope it get to the supreme Court soon.
I've never backed down from anything much in my life, but when you know those guys can arrest you, ruin your life and tear your family apart whether you actually broke the law or not, you'll feel much differently about it. They lock people up and drag them through a years long multi-million dollar legal dog and Pony show anytime they want to. If it was just me in this world, I might have stood my ground, but until you stood where I was standing that day, it isn't real to you yet.

• Love
Reactions: W54/XM-388
Look bud, you are so far out of your league here you don't know enough to see it.

Things are not like they used to be. IF you actually are this ignorant, then you better listen to what you are being told here. I'm not sure if you really are choosing to be this ignorant or some atf hand job.

If you have the money to fight then by all means push the envelope and go fight them! We might even take up a collection for you to do it if we can verify who you are. If you don't have the money then I would strongly suggest you listen.

Once again I Say " KNOW WHO YOU ARE ELECTING SHERRIF IN YOUR COUNTY. ITS GOING TO MATTER A LOT".
Out of my league? Because I've found an FFL to build a silencer for me... I'm not sure what you all think I'm saying that is contrary to your beliefs... Other than I think it's BS that the atf can come and take a legally registered anything... Maybe I can try one more time... Don't buy a tube from home Depot, AutoZone, Chinese, or any seller if your plan is to build an illegal anything. Do what I did, find an FFL that will do it, try to get it through on your own in a form one, or buy one from silencer co or another reputable seller like your local shop... Now can we stop eating our time on this discussion? I got what I was looking for.

I've never backed down from anything much in my life, but when you know those guys can arrest you, ruin your life and tear your family apart whether you actually broke the law or not, you'll feel much differently about it. They lock people up and drag them through a years long multi-million dollar legal dog and Pony show anytime they want to. If it was just me in this world, I might have stood my ground, but until you stood where I was standing that day, it isn't real to you yet.
I 100 percent agree with you, normal guys like us cannot risk going down that road. Everyone on YouTube tells you that need to stop talking and tell them to come back with a warrant but they don't tell you when they come they can arrest you, seize all your stuff and drag it on it court for who knows how long. Its like an ant trying to fight a lion, that is what are elected officials are for and I don't believe at least in ND that they actually will other than "showing" that they care.

Out of my league? Because I've found an FFL to build a silencer for me... I'm not sure what you all think I'm saying that is contrary to your beliefs... Other than I think it's BS that the atf can come and take a legally registered anything... Maybe I can try one more time... Don't buy a tube from home Depot, AutoZone, Chinese, or any seller if your plan is to build an illegal anything. Do what I did, find an FFL that will do it, try to get it through on your own in a form one, or buy one from silencer co or another reputable seller like your local shop... Now can we stop eating our time on this discussion? I got what I was looking for.

We understand what you are saying. YOU do not understand what we are saying. My buddy has a shop and all meaningful class licenses. He makes suppressors and rifles ect from scratch.

The only legal way (however the atf isnt supposed to be making laws, but they are) to do a form 1 now is to list how you plan to do it, and then go get the stuff after your stamp is in hand and YOU make it. As SOT cannot take form 1 parts and make it for you. An SOT must make their suppressor and form 4 it to you. If you try doing it any other way you are risking yourself and him. Go ahead and do whatever then come tell us about it. Or just hire the guy to make you one of his suppressors and make it look like what you want if he will do that.

Yes, it's very sad that we have so many completely rogue agencies that just do whatever they want without consequences. Hopefully we still have some small chance to turn this thing around with a convention of the states. That's our only hope so again MAKE SURE YOU KNOW YOUR LOCAL AND STATE REPS AND ESPECIALLY THE SHERRIF. IT WILL BE OUR ONLY CHANCE OUTSIDE OF SERIOUS CONFLICT THAT WILL NOT BE FUN

I 100 percent agree with you, normal guys like us cannot risk going down that road. Everyone on YouTube tells you that need to stop talking and tell them to come back with a warrant but they don't tell you when they come they can arrest you, seize all your stuff and drag it on it court for who knows how long. Its like an ant trying to fight a lion, that is what are elected officials are for and I don't believe at least in ND that they actually will other than "showing" that they care.
I don't disagree, I'm good with the FFL do the work on it. I don't need to waste money on defence. Lets get Brandon out of the office, then maybe life will get back to normal. And we won't have to cower and hide from their illegal search and seizures u you are all describing.

Last edited:
Reactions: TurboTrout
We understand what you are saying. YOU do not understand what we are saying. My buddy has a shop and all meaningful class licenses. He makes suppressors and rifles ect from scratch.

The only legal way (however the atf isnt supposed to be making laws, but they are) to do a form 1 now is to list how you plan to do it, and then go get the stuff after your stamp is in hand and YOU make it. As SOT cannot take form 1 parts and make it for you. An SOT must make their suppressor and form 4 it to you. If you try doing it any other way you are risking yourself and him. Go ahead and do whatever then come tell us about it. Or just hire the guy to make you one of his suppressors and make it look like what you want if he will do that.

Yes, it's very sad that we have so many completely rogue agencies that just do whatever they want without consequences. Hopefully we still have some small chance to turn this thing around with a convention of the states. That's our only hope so again MAKE SURE YOU KNOW YOUR LOCAL AND STATE REPS AND ESPECIALLY THE SHERRIF. IT WILL BE OUR ONLY CHANCE OUTSIDE OF SERIOUS CONFLICT THAT WILL NOT BE FUN
Omg... You don't understand, you keep repeating the same crap... I'm an not filling a form 1... I've found an FFL to build me one.

Omg... You don't understand, you keep repeating the same crap... I'm an not filling a form 1... I've found an FFL to build me one.

Fair enough then. I thought you were still trying to use the thing you already had and were wanting an sot to turn it into a suppressor for you

freedomgear.org

Scorpion Muzzle Brake --- 68% Recoil Reduction

Freedom Gear provides solvent traps, flashlight adapters, and other survivalist supplies all made in the United States of America and shipped to your home.
freedomgear.org
freedomgear.org
I have been running the titanium scorpion on my AR mainly for the looks, but I am working on getting a suppressor for it. This one has the quick disconnect threads.

I like the look of this one for my build. There are plenty of others out there, but they're boring and don't really match my weapon style.
freedomgear.org

FLASHLIGHT D SIZED "TWIST " SOLVENT TRAP w/Adaptor

Freedom Gear provides solvent traps, flashlight adapters, and other survivalist supplies all made in the United States of America and shipped to your home.
freedomgear.org
freedomgear.org

I'd like to convert this trap to a suppressor. Anyone had any success or know of an FFL that takes others tubes and registers them?

"So, after all this round and about what you are saying now is, you are having a suppressor manufacturer build you a suppressor and then transfer it to you on a form 4 like any other commercial suppressor."

--OMG! SEROUSLY!? YES. IT IS SERIOUSLY THE FIRST THING I POSTED!

"At this point it might have been simpler to just get any one of a wide variety of readily available suppressors from well know suppressor manufactures that are highly regarded. Simple straightforward and well supported."

--And ALL look the same. WOW, this has been a long thread to get you to read the first post.

"I'm not interested in paying my own money for my own lawyers at my own peril to argue through a succession of courts if an agency's interpretation of a law is correct. The ATF has already shuttered several businesses over this change of interpretations and is actively perusing the matter.
Others may do other things, but I would prefer not to dance along the danger line and instead wait for the courts to fully settle the matter."

--What matter is there to settle? I seriously said, mean, and am looking to LEGALLY own a suppressor that I like the look of. I never once said, hey everyone, join me in LEGALLY converting a tube... I don't own, intend to buy, or build any illegal silencers, and no one else should either, because IT'S ILLEGAL.
Hope that clears things up. Sorry. I should have posted my first post earlier so you could understand the question.

--looking at those traps you posted from Chinese manufacturers, do you notice the key difference they are selling a tube, with drilled baffles, and calling them a solvent trap. And why is the atf showing up or confunscating the tube, because it's an illegal silencer. It's in the video as the thumb nail. Yes, I have no intention of having my FFL build using their garbage, illegal silencers. If you take apart a can from silencerco, their baffles look just like the baffles the Chinese are selling.
That looks hideous

Fair enough then. I thought you were still trying to use the thing you already had and were wanting an sot to turn it into a suppressor for you
Nope. Found the FFL that can build one for me. I didn't buy the tube, just the muzzle brake.

we aren't giving you options we are giving you opinions you moron.

You don't seem intelligent enough to safely handle a firearm.

Reactions: msgriff
Lol. Bet. It sucks that you have to be a coward when your rights are clearly in violation.

It's easy to be a bad ass behind a keyboard talking hypothetically about how you are going to stand up to the big bad government and go toe to toe with them.

But when it's you, and it's at your front door and the King's Men are saying: "That's a lovely wife and kid you have there, & a fine looking dog. So you wanna quietly hand over that $600 item or would you like to do a re-enactment of Ruby Ridge?... And you know us jackboots love getting to shoot dogs and women and children. Sure if you survive, in about 10 years you might get a financial settlement if you win in court. But you and your fellow tax payers will be the ones footing the bill, and we'll be laughing about it as we remember all the fun we had back before we got promoted a few times."

Then you might decide that cool $600 toy isn't really worth the cost of sticking it to the man, and you may just hand it over peacefully.

Smart folks pick their battles and what hill is actually worth dying on.

Maybe you have nothing to lose and decide this is where you make your stand and hope to take as many out with you on the way out.
Most have lots to lose and choose not to.

Those of us who have been around awhile, tend to understand well that folks start making a big public show of stepping on the line, eventually the government starts getting pissy.

I had an AR pistol back when the rules were way stricter than what the ATF is proposing in their changes.
I sold it long ago because it wasn't very practical based on the allowed configurations at the time.

When bump stocks were allowed and everybody started going on YouTube and showing how they essentially had a machine gun now, many of us older folks knew the writing was on the wall.

Same with the FRT, once every stupid youtuber was showing how they turned your AR into a machine gun, lots of folks understood the writing was on the wall.

Once Solvent traps became a huge, big thing and everybody was selling them and promoting them and the Chinese were flooding the market with them, some folks had the idea that somebody is going to choose a harsh, strict interpretation of the rules.

Nobody was going to rise up over those as they were all niche items and all the FUDDs hated them.

Pistol braces is probably going to be the big thing, lots of us saw that coming when every stupid YouTube star was showing off how they have an unregistered SBR and using them exclusively as SBRs on video. That one is going to be the big fight because of how widespread they are so who knows how the future of that is going to happen.

honestly, based on the the forum discussion, I did not think anyone would be savvy enough to find it. LOL. Kudos to you. There is a bright star twinkling tonight. Highly recommend him, if you can get through his hearing loss the stuff he builds is amazing!

If you email him, make sure you ask hey Dave, it is possible for a Class 7 FFL, like you to build a silencer. He'll probably say the same thing he told me, its not a guarantee it will get approved. But the reality is, if it is, I will have all the titanium parts plus the stamp fee for the total of around $550. Now, anyone seen the cost of a full titanium silencer. Just curious if they are going for $550 now, last check it was around 2k OTD.
So yes, while there is a process you have to go through, and you have to be involved with the big bad ATF, financially its much cheaper. While my motivation is purely tube design, saving the $1500 won't suck.
Are you saying that the FFL 07 is going to build you a custom titanium suppressor for $550, including stamp, OTD? Or is that the cost of the materials that you will supply and the stamp? If the latter, what did he quote for his services?

Are you saying that the FFL 07 is going to build you a custom titanium suppressor for $550, including stamp, OTD? Or is that the cost of the materials that you will supply and the stamp? If the latter, what did he quote for his services?
The materials cost is around $550. The cost to have him do the paperwork is less than the 1500$, but no it'll be closer to 800 when all is said and done, but all titanium parts.

What's funny, for all the hatred you all express to the atf, it's sad how quickly you get pissed at the person trying to legally exercise his rights under the 2a, and dismiss the doj over reach. For the hundred or so times. Thanks, I got the info I needed, I have an FFL that will do the work. Thanks and goodnight.

The materials cost is around $550. The cost to have him do the paperwork is less than the 1500$, but no it'll be closer to 800 when all is said and done, but all titanium parts.
So he is building you one from scratch with the raw materials that you will provide which is not from any sort of kit or solvent trap. What is he going to charge you for labor and machine time?

Dude, you are a moron if you think you can get a full titanium silencer for $800, and to be honest why would you? Its ugly. It's not like you're going to go out dancing with it. What a dill hole! Hell that picture doesn't even match what he's saying. The only titanium they sell is this thing.

I am confused though to some of the other posts, if an FFL is going to build it, why don't they have the ability to build them?

Looking at that site, there is some sketchy stuff. Look at this thing. Yeah, an auto sear repair kit, sure that's legit?! Wonder if this dude made this himself or if the ATF is just looking for fools.
No thanks, with David Chapman running the ATF, no way in hell I would touch that with a 10-foot pole. And no way I would try to do a solvent trap conversion. This guy is stupid! The ATF is moving the goal posts knowing full well were too broke to take them on in court. Our tax dollars at work.
Good luck, hope you enjoy your ATF visit. Moron!

s196571414477645806_p507_i15_w999.jpeg

s196571414477645806_p507_i16_w1072.jpeg

s196571414477645806_p507_i17_w1049.jpeg

So he is building you one from scratch with the raw materials that you will provide which is not from any sort of kit or solvent trap. What is he going to charge you for labor and machine time?
Oh my God! You guys are fucking relentless... I showed him the site, said hey can you build me this, he said he can. I am not ATF or an FFL. I asked an FFL 7, he said yes, I believe him. I don't know what the process is he follows or what he has to do. For God sakes, I really don't know what you clowns are looking for by continuing this thread. You want me to say sorry or some shit? Sorry, I asked the question, did not know how many snowies where on this board. Your responses, while incredibly humorous at times, are getting old and repetitive. FOR THE 101th time, I am not buying or building any form 1 products.

The ATF’s contention is that ‘solvent traps’ represent form 4 suppressors (whether drilled or not). If not registered with the ATF by the manufacturer, they are contraband. They cannot be built on a form 1, because they must be transferred on a form 4. And, they cannot be transferred on a form4 if they were not registered by the manufacturer. The owner of Deversifief Machine recently committed suicide, after being indicted (convicted?) for manufacturing illegal suppressors- ie solvent traps. Coincidence?

If your FFL purchases an unregistered solvent trap, he cannot legally build it into a form 4 transferable suppressor. And as has already been stated, he cannot build a form 1 suppressor for a customer.

The only ‘solvent traps’ that seem to check all of the boxes with the ATF are from Quiet Bore. They started as an above board solvent trap manufacturer, fully acknowledging that they were selling DIY suppressor kits. They have transitioned to selling economical form 4 supressors.

If you have access to a mill and a lathe, the form 1 suppressor route is still an option. But, as it currently stands, solvent traps are ATF honey traps. Not acknowledging the current reality is inviting the ATF into your colon.

We’ll I feel safer 😂

Thank god for the AFT, without them guns would be less loud

What a clown show

• Haha
Reactions: harleyman1974
Dude, you are a moron if you think you can get a full titanium silencer for $800, and to be honest why would you? Its ugly. It's not like you're going to go out dancing with it. What a dill hole! Hell that picture doesn't even match what he's saying. The only titanium they sell is this thing.

I am confused though to some of the other posts, if an FFL is going to build it, why don't they have the ability to build them?

Looking at that site, there is some sketchy stuff. Look at this thing. Yeah, an auto sear repair kit, sure that's legit?! Wonder if this dude made this himself or if the ATF is just looking for fools.
No thanks, with David Chapman running the ATF, no way in hell I would touch that with a 10-foot pole. And no way I would try to do a solvent trap conversion. This guy is stupid! The ATF is moving the goal posts knowing full well were too broke to take them on in court. Our tax dollars at work.
Good luck, hope you enjoy your ATF visit. Moron!

s196571414477645806_p507_i15_w999.jpeg

s196571414477645806_p507_i16_w1072.jpeg

s196571414477645806_p507_i17_w1049.jpeg
And another monkey enters to sling more poo. I don't give a damn if you like the looks or not. I did not bring up the jig, I don't want one, I don't have a sear. Now the rare breed they were selling, I would love to have one, but not until the courts decide the case. Before I get crucified by the snowies, I only go by the letter of the law. (#102) Thus I am using an FFL to produce a silencer. Please don't buy anymore guns from anyone, ever again, people. The ATF may decide they don't like that and come to your houses telling you to give it up.

" Hell that picture doesn't even match what he's saying. The only titanium they sell is this thing."
- I apologize. I posted the wrong item in the beginning, I want the silver titanium look as I've said multiple times. I liked the twisted look, but after the fact I realized it was a matte black. If I wanted that I could just as well go down the street to the gun store.

Now, can we please close this thread?

Is it me or does this scream honey pot?

The AFT gave this guy a letter that this was 100% ok??? Really?

So he makes this very wink wink video, so he ships this “repair kit” that has everything to make a auto sear, ATF cross checks registered auto sears off his records, ATF waits a month or so for you to not make that auto sear, ATF gets some constitution hating judge to sign a search warrant, and bada bing

This smells to me like the ATF busted him on some BS solvent trap deal, said they’d destroy his life, or he can keep selling these, keep meticulous records and forward them to the ATF after each sale, or something along those lines

And another monkey enters to sling more poo. I don't give a damn if you like the looks or not. I did not bring up the jig, I don't want one, I don't have a sear. Now the rare breed they were selling, I would love to have one, but not until the courts decide the case. Before I get crucified by the snowies, I only go by the letter of the law. (#102) Thus I am using an FFL to produce a silencer. Please don't buy anymore guns from anyone, ever again, people. The ATF may decide they don't like that and come to your houses telling you to give it up.

" Hell that picture doesn't even match what he's saying. The only titanium they sell is this thing."
- I apologize. I posted the wrong item in the beginning, I want the silver titanium look as I've said multiple times. I liked the twisted look, but after the fact I realized it was a matte black. If I wanted that I could just as well go down the street to the gun store.

Now, can we please close this thread?
Stop responding jack ass and it'll die.
Clearly you're too stupid to be having this conversation, you can't even get your first post right. What a tool.

Is it me or does this scream honey pot?

The AFT gave this guy a letter that this was 100% ok??? Really?

So he makes this very wink wink video, so he ships this “repair kit” that has everything to make a auto sear, ATF cross checks registered auto sears off his records, ATF waits a month or so for you to not make that auto sear, ATF gets some constitution hating judge to sign a search warrant, and bada bing

This smells to me like the ATF busted him on some BS solvent trap deal, said they’d destroy his life, or he can keep selling these, keep meticulous records and forward them to the ATF after each sale, or something along those lines

Yeah. No thanks.

Look at this shit. Same photos and same product. https://www.preppersdiscount.com/store/p416/FLASHLIGHT_TITANIUM_D_SIZED_BLAST_TUBE_(MUZZLE_PROJECTORS)_WITH_ADAPTER.html

Fucking site looks like it was made by a high school kid.

Last edited:
OP joins SH and starts thread as reason to post link to an obvious ATF sting website, while asking a question about how to do something.

Then when called out for it, he all of a sudden reveals a source that would have answered all of his questions from the start. Except he’s still misrepresenting everything in an attempt to generate leads at sting site.

Apparently the sting site isn’t generating the kinds of numbers they had hoped for, so OP doubles down on his efforts.

”The lady doth protest too much methinks.”

Well this was fun to read....

@harleyman1974
There are some "opinions" that changed from the ATFs side as to what was ok and what was not as time has passed
Think about bump stocks for example
Or pistol braces currently being discussed
What was once considered ok doesn't seem to be considered ok
So when looking at a form 1 suppressor for you to make yourself.... buying any of these machined "solvent trap" parts is a train wreck waiting to happen given current opinion

Now separate point... Having a 07 ffl / sot build a unit and sell it to you would fall under a form 4, and that is perfectly legal. That's how you would buy any other can in existence currently

Now for a personal note about being on this forum...
You shouldn't come here with an open mouth and closed ears.
You could very well find yourself explaining boxing to Mike Tyson if you catch my drift.

Good luck and stick to working with your FFL

So, we can officially mark on the record that hecouldgoalltheway, will not, in fact, go all the way?
I'll be careful what I say here, because you never really know, but they asked that I either surrender them or sign an affidavit swearing that they had been disposed of. I've heard the video of the badass talking hard to them. When they were standing on my porch, all I wanted to do was make them go away without destroying my family. I was afraid for weeks that they were coming back with flashbangs. I signed their affidavit. My lawyer said it was what they said it was and that would be the end of it. Everyone thinks they are going to wrap the constitution around their fist and knock them off your porch, but when they are standing there, all that shit goes right out the window.

So, we can officially mark on the record that hecouldgoalltheway, will not, in fact, go all the way?
I mean, if you're single it's one thing. If you have a wife and kids it's another. Risking the kind of crazy shit these horrible people do to regular citizens like storming your house at 4am and scaring or possibly shooting your family and definitely your dog over being a hard ass about parts doesn't make a lot of sense.

I know you are just making a joke. No, he did not go all the way. ..

I'll help you with the origin of my handle. If you look up a gentleman named John Ward, you'll understand. I grew up in TN, and the folks from TN over about 35 years of age are probably the only people who know what it means at a glance. I've had the same online handle almost everywhere since about 1997.

I mean, if you're single it's one thing. If you have a wife and kids it's another. Risking the kind of crazy shit these horrible people do to regular citizens like storming your house at 4am and scaring or possibly shooting your family and definitely your dog over being a hard ass about parts doesn't make a lot of sense.

I know you are just making a joke. No, he did not go all the way. ..

Indeed. I doubt there's many people who look forward to federal agents appearing on their front porch all uninvited-like.

But this guy.. This fuckin' guy... He keeps nipping on the edge of the meaning of his handle like some dimly glowing bulb of nonsense and old-school hubris as if he really could go all the way, and then he reels it back in at the last minute. Someone had to ask...

• Haha
Reactions: harleyman1974
Indeed. I doubt there's many people who look forward to federal agents appearing on their front porch all uninvited-like.

But this guy.. This fuckin' guy... He keeps nipping on the edge of the meaning of his handle like some dimly glowing bulb of nonsense and old-school hubris as if he really could go all the way, and then he reels it back in at the last minute. Someone had to ask...
I'm sorry, did I bang your daughter in high school or something? You seem to know alot more about me than I care to know about you. Do me a favor and find someone else to obsess over, I don't want your adoration or attention, and you don't want mine. Go about your business. I swear there are more whiny little bitches on snipers hide looking to start an arguement just to give themselves a purpose than on the rest of the internet combined. More mouthy little keyboard warriors that wouldn't dare look a man in the eyes and say any of this shit in the real world, but they've got keyboard balls. Find something else to do today, I don't have time for you. And now you're blocked. I'll block my way through the dumb ones until this site becomes bearable I guess.

I'm sorry, did I bang your daughter in high school or something? You seem to know alot more about me than I care to know about you. Do me a favor and find someone else to obsess over, I don't want your adoration or attention, and you don't want mine. Go about your business. I swear there are more whiny little bitches on snipers hide looking to start an arguement just to give themselves a purpose than on the rest of the internet combined. More mouthy little keyboard warriors that wouldn't dare look a man in the eyes and say any of this shit in the real world, but they've got keyboard balls. Find something else to do today, I don't have time for you. And now you're blocked. I'll block my way through the dumb ones until this site becomes bearable I guess.
LOL. Someone calls you out and you turn your tail and run. I don't think he is ATF, you don't have to block him in an attempt of running and hiding. Did you vote for Biden, you're starting to sound like dem... I don't like what I hear, I am going to block and ban you. You need a safe space?