• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone know how hard it is to register a solvent trap as a suppressor?

LOL. Someone calls you out and you turn your tail and run. I don't think he is ATF, you don't have to block him in an attempt of running and hiding. Did you vote for Biden, you're starting to sound like dem... I don't like what I hear, I am going to block and ban you. You need a safe space?

I wasn't sure whether you were an idiot or an atf agent, and with this little flip of the wrist, I now know that you are in fact both. You have been the punching bag for 3 pages here, and as soon as you see someone attack me, you jump across the line and act like you're one of the cool kids. I don't have anymore doubt about you fedboi. You should be over in the pit bull thread looking at the pictures of dogs you'd like to shoot.

I wasn't sure whether you were an idiot or an atf agent, and with this little flip of the wrist, I now know that you are in fact both. You have been the punching bag for 3 pages here, and as soon as you see someone attack me, you jump across the line and act like you're one of the cool kids. I don't have anymore doubt about you fedboi. You should be over in the pit bull thread looking at the pictures of dogs you'd like to shoot.
LOL. Jump across the line... Its funny someone else calls out your cowardness and you have to block him. Does that make me a cool kid. Naw, ATF certainly not. But a snowie, this certainly makes you a snowie. BTW that is my own forum creation, don't be stealing it later. And when you do, make sure everytime you use it, you're trying to be like the cool kid! Great Name, I'll have to use it when I can change my user name.

LOL. Jump across the line... Its funny someone else calls out your cowardness and you have to block him. Does that make me a cool kid. Naw, ATF certainly not. But a snowie, this certainly makes you a snowie. BTW that is my own forum creation, don't be stealing it later. And when you do, make sure everytime you use it, you're trying to be like the cool kid! Great Name, I'll have to use it when I can change my user name.
My cowardness?

If you could understand the reality of having a pair of atf agents standing on your porch while your family looks out the window, you'd understand, but you guys are real badasses and you'd probably fight them I guess. Make sure if they come knocking you shoot them or cuss them out and chase them out of your yard. You internet badasses are amazing. Most people learn with time that pretending you'd be a badass in a situation that you've never found yourself in is hot air, and only idiots talk like that. I was never one of these chumps that ran around daring an alphabet agency to come to my house. People who talk like that are idiots. I have a 3 year old daughter, and I'm not going to watch her grow up from prison so I can "keep it real" for the most pathetic people on earth, people like you playing hard, safe behind your username. You're a joke and so is anyone else who wants to pretend you're a badass. You're not, you're weak and pathetic, that's why you are saying these things. A real badass has no need to stand up on a chair and tell everyone they are a badass. The guys on the chair, (you two) are a fucking joke, and everyone who reads this knows it.

LOL. Jump across the line... Its funny someone else calls out your cowardness and you have to block him.

So are you one of the many folks that keeps coming on here and trying to egg folks on to "do something" and then berating them when you discover, much to your dismay, most everyone on here is, level headed, peace loving, reasonable folks who understand violence is not a path anyone wise chooses to travel unless they have no choice?

It seems you found out the hard way that the folks on this website actually know the law pretty well, know precedent pretty, well are up to date on current agency interpretations of the law, understand how courts and LE work.

So now you want to call out people as cowards for not engaging in some violent shootout with federal agents over minor matters?

My cowardness?

If you could understand the reality of having a pair of atf agents standing on your porch while your family looks out the window, you'd understand, but you guys are real badasses and you'd probably fight them I guess. Make sure if they come knocking you shoot them or cuss them out and chase them out of your yard. You internet badasses are amazing. Most people learn with time that pretending you'd be a badass in a situation that you've never found yourself in is hot air, and only idiots talk like that. I was never one of these chumps that ran around daring an alphabet agency to come to my house. People who talk like that are idiots. I have a 3 year old daughter, and I'm not going to watch her grow up from prison so I can "keep it real" for the most pathetic people on earth, people like you playing hard, safe behind your username. You're a joke and so is anyone else who wants to pretend you're a badass. You're not, you're weak and pathetic, that's why you are saying these things. A real badass has no need to stand up on a chair and tell everyone they are a badass. The guys on the chair, (you two) are a fucking joke, and everyone who reads this knows it.

I can't say for sure, but it sure looks like he outed him self as one of those "professional" types that are busy trying really hard to goad someone "right wing" into doing something violent so his employer can push forward whatever agenda they have planned.

Nobody legit, sane and intelligent would be advocating violence in your situation.

It's unfortunate that the government essentially robbed you of $600 and that stinks, maybe one day you'll be able to get compensation or settlement of the matter in the courts, but in my opinion you made the right choice and really the only sane choice for your family.

I'd also add that at this point, your decision was the correct one for the future of freedom and the 2A being preserved.
Hearing that some one was gullible enough to start a shootout with federal agents over a solvent trap, would make the Democrats come in their pants with delight as that would give them huge amounts of political capitol to use for their full frontal assault on the 2A

I can't say for sure, but it sure looks like he outed him self as one of those "professional" types that are busy trying really hard to goad someone "right wing" into doing something violent so his employer can push forward whatever agenda they have planned.

Nobody legit, sane and intelligent would be advocating violence in your situation.

It's unfortunate that the government essentially robbed you of $600 and that stinks, maybe one day you'll be able to get compensation or settlement of the matter in the courts, but in my opinion you made the right choice and really the only sane choice for your family.

I'd also add that at this point, your decision was the correct one for the future of freedom and the 2A being preserved.
Hearing that some one was gullible enough to start a shootout with federal agents over a solvent trap, would make the Democrats come in their pants with delight as that would give them huge amounts of political capitol to use for their full frontal assault on the 2A

Bro, when they were standing there, I'd have written them a check for $50k if they would go away and leave my family alone. That was one of the scariest days of my life. I know what they are capable of. We like to laugh and joke about them, but make no mistake, they regularly charge people with crimes that they know they aren't guilty of just to ruin their lives. It will cost you a million dollars to stay out of prison and it will cost those agents 20 minutes of paperwork. It's nothing to them. They come back, suspend your rights to own a firearm while the investigation is ongoing, which could be years, and take my gun collection that I've been working on my entire life. They come into your house and turn it upside down. Good luck with your employer when the local newspaper prints a story about you being charged with 8 counts of federal firearm violations. I wanted no part of any of that shit. I had long since gotten rid of anything that could bring heat on my family, and all I wanted them to do was go away. Maybe there are guys here that would run their mouths and resist and bla bla bla, but I'm far more concerned about taking care of my family than I am about what some fake fed and a couple of keyboard warriors have to say about me. I appreciate you understanding the reality of this, and I'm baffled by anyone who doesn't understand the reality, except fedboi. We know what his game is.

it's not hard you should have no problem tell them what you are doing when you plan on doing it at which time you are going to be ready for the anal probing to begin , your all set send video .

Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway
How long before they simply find some lunatic and pay him to wear a MAGA hat while doing so?

Is the sting website full of illegal goodies simply a way of ensnaring somebody weak minded enough to complete this process for them?

So are you one of the many folks that keeps coming on here and trying to egg folks on to "do something" and then berating them when you discover, much to your dismay, most everyone on here is, level headed, peace loving, reasonable folks who understand violence is not a path anyone wise chooses to travel unless they have no choice?

It seems you found out the hard way that the folks on this website actually know the law pretty well, know precedent pretty, well are up to date on current agency interpretations of the law, understand how courts and LE work.

So now you want to call out people as cowards for not engaging in some violent shootout with federal agents over minor matters?
I have found that people on here know forums pretty well. The law, well that's not what you have demonstrated. Clearly you don't know this but every link you keep referring to and video you keep posting is referring to traps that are shipped as a kit, with obvious baffles that make it a silencer. As some other douche posted, that other site that sells all of the "SCARY" products that must be a bait ATF site, even though has been around for a long time. So the ATF is pretty cunning to go create a site that has been online for over a decade selling products to solicit morons for entrapment. By the way, thanks for that link. They have some cool stuff I had not seen.
The fact that you and your ghost profile keep saying that the ATF can change their mind and LEGALLY make you give back a silencer that has been registered shows just how ignorant you are, case and point an auto sear built in the pre-80's are still sold today, granted for a huge amount of money. Once the ATF has registered a firearm/silencer or other items, they cannot just say, oh we change our mind.
And to the douche(@Steventhegreat) that brought up the auto sear. That site stipulates how a product MUST be used to be legal. So would an ATF agency approve such a device, why not?

"MUST AGREE TO ALL CONDITIONS AND CERTIFY TO PURCHASE *Select at least 8 I am At Least 21 Years Old I already own a legally registered and serialized ATF full auto sear that is in need of repair or that I am purchasing this part for conversational and novelty purpose only. I understand that this part is only legal in its current form and any modifications could deem the item illegal. I certify that I have no intentions to make or produce and agree not to produce an illegal item from this part. I FULLY AND COMPLETELY RELEASE Prepper's Discount Inc and it's owners and employees OF ANY, ALL AND EVERY POSSIBLE RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO FINANCIALLY WHEN I PURCHASE THIS ITEM. I certify that I have completely and entirely read as well as fully understand and comprehend the provided ATF determination letter provided on this website in the product description pictures. I certify and agree that I freely and 100% willingly admit to all the above statements that I have checked off above before I make a purchase of the Auto Sear Repair Jig I waive any and all rights and claims against ANYONE regarding this product if purchased by me."

Its not illegal until someone modifies it. (BY LAW) Anyone else remember Biden was going to make 80% a thing of the past? WOW, there must be 6 pages of new ATF bait sites, or maybe, because they are not YET deemed illegal these companies are still making and selling them?

Correct me if I am wrong, by posting more links to other forums that have no legal bearing does not make you legally versed, An individual is responsible for their own actions and intent of their purchases. For example, I do not intend to buy or own a solvent trap for the purpose of illegally building a silencer, my intent which was clearly stated on numerous occasions was to legally license a silencer I like the looks of. Thus, I asked the question about a hundred and 4 times now, had anyone done it or is there a FFL that will do it, to which I found my answer. And yet, you all keep rehashing and trying to "EDUCATE" me with your internet law degrees, what is legal and what is not. Read the fucking ATF rule book. Just because they decide they don't like something, they cannot shut it down without changing the law. And ALL your links are to people talking about the illegal crap the Chinese are selling, under the name "Solvent Trap". Cases of point, bump stocks were written in to LAW by Trump, challenged, lost, denied a hearing by the supreme court... thus, the law stands. Rare breed, deemed illegal by the ATF, challenged and pending a hearing by the Supreme court. If denied, the "law" has been written. A solvent trap has no cases pending and are still sold everywhere. Just look at all the Chinese links when you google it or facebook search for it. And what do those have that the ATF hates? Illegal baffles that are almost identical to the baffles of a suppressor. But please continue to educate me. Or stop posting on the thread and let it die so we can stop wasting time debating with our internet law degrees.

"So now you want to call out people as cowards for not engaging in some violent shootout with federal agents over minor matters?"
Who the hell brought up violence? The dude said they showed up and said we may come back with a search warrant unless you sign this. Now, clearly if they are showing up, then there was something illegal with what he had purchased. So yeah, by all means if you have a SOLVENT TRAP that happens to make your gun quiet because all the holes in the baffles, well my friend, you bought an illegal suppressor, probably a bad idea. This is not the OK Corral here. Good lord, don't start opening fire on the ATF that is not right! But if the piece of metal they have is being used to, you know, collect solvent for the purpose of filtering and reusing a chemical that is harmful to people and expensive, well. Then why are you panicking. Did you shoot bullets through your "solvent trap"? You internet lawyers amaze me.

This thread would have been closed a long time ago, if you all would have gotten off you high horses and said:

Has anyone been successful in registering a Solvent Trap tube as a silencer through a form 1?
"nope, I have never tried" or "nope, never tried, but I heard the ATF is not approving form 1s, but I don't know for sure because I have not tried."

Does anyone know of an FFL that will register one?
"Nope, haven't tried" or "nope, never tried, but I heard the ATF is not approving form 1s, but I don't know for sure because I have not tried."

But instead you all ran with, insults and fear. 🐔little'd me to death.

I am good. I have found my FFL.

Last edited:
"Just because they decide they don't like something, they cannot shut it down without changing the law."

Make sure you tell them that when they are standing on your porch.

They do it all the time and the judges let them.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I have never seen anyone work so hard as this guy....

He did post in another thread - to highlight the muzzle device on a rifle - that just happened to come from the website he posted to originally advertise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway
Hey, guy. Don't be weird.

1666030078627.png

Ask yourself, “Why is the Rare Breed website still active and accepting orders?”
That is an entrapment site now? Why is it still active and accepting orders, because the company is in a legal battle challenging the ruling. Because, by the definition of the law, a machine gun is a weapon that fires multiple rounds with a single finger pull. Watch the video and the slow motion, do you see the finger pulling the trigger, over and over, just really fast?

The fact that you and your ghost profile keep saying that the ATF can change their mind and LEGALLY make you give back a silencer that has been registered shows just how ignorant you are, case and point an auto sear built in the pre-80's are still sold today, granted for a huge amount of money. Once the ATF has registered a firearm/silencer or other items, they cannot just say, oh we change our mind.
And to the douche(@Steventhegreat) that brought up the auto sear. That site stipulates how a product MUST be used to be legal. So would an ATF agency approve such a device, why not? Its not illegal until someone modifies it. (BY LAW)

There is how you think the law Should work and how it actually works in real life.
For many things the lazy congress critters write vague laws and then hand it off to departments and agencies to enforce and interpret.
If you go against the Agency's rulings or laws, they can invoke criminal law and the power of the government to ruin your life and then you can fight it out in court over if they were correct or not, while you pay your own money and they spend your tax money on fighting you.
Until recently many courts differed to the agency rulings by default.
Only with the recent change in case law are more courts willing to challenge the Agency's authority to interpret rules.
There is no sure thing and you run a large risk anytime you get involved as a criminal defendant in one of these things.

The ATF has a long history of changing their minds on edge type issues based on interpretations.
In many cases people that owned items that were officially allowed, were no longer able to do so, or had other restrictions.
Much of the time the courts have sided with the ATF on such classifications, sometimes the ATF has lost in court
(Such as with the folks that make the Thompson Contender pistols and rifles).
In the case of the solvent traps and such, it is a somewhat unique situation in that instead of things being just allowed, these were actually allowed to be registered as NFA items.

In the case you mention about auto sears, after the Hughes amendment was passed, and after the cutoff date, the ATF did go back and have some dealings with revoking registrations when they found out even though the paperwork was submitted by the date, the actual items did not exist on the cutoff date as the law had a clear made by / manufactured by end date. Some makers of auto sears got caught out over that and registrations were cancelled.

Even currently, the NFA branch will rescind registrations if they find out later that there was fraud or misrepresentation of the items registered.

The ATF is saying that the registrations are invalid because the law was not followed.
You were only allowed to make a suppressor yourself from base materials.
(That they pretty much openly allowed it before reversing course has never bothered the Feds at all)
Now it's up to you to argue in court that either:
A. well they let you register it so tough luck, they need to let you keep it.
B. their strict interpretation of the parts / kits is incorrect and only a completed suppressor / completely finished parts are regulated.

Or you can wait for the useless politicians to do something in the people's favour.

But either way until the courts say otherwise, federal and state LE will generally side with the ATF and tell you to work it out in court if you are innocent.

This is similar (But without the registration part) to what happened to Bump Stocks, and so far the courts have refused to reverse the reversing of the rules.

Now this is a very good case to challenge in court if you have a lot of money, or if you have backing from some big rights groups.
Many rights groups are working on challenges both in courts and in politics to get this reversed.

However all the dedicated lawyers on this, pretty much agree, if you don't want to be curb stomped by the jackboots, don't get involved in the issue by jumping to possessing them, and if you are in the issue, promptly surrender the items on demand, but only sign the form saying they took them, NOT the form saying you agree to forfeit them and for sure not the form saying you agree you are a incompetent person. Then work hard to get the matter resolved either through the courts or through politics.

"Just because they decide they don't like something, they cannot shut it down without changing the law."

Make sure you tell them that when they are standing on your porch.

They do it all the time and the judges let them.
Standing on my porch to gather what exactly? I don't have anything illegal. All my shit is legal by the letter of the law. I did not buy some illegal silencer like you apparently did. I bought a muzzle brake and some binary explosives once. Is that illegal now? The explosives are gone including all traces, I am pretty sure.

took a few moments to go look over the page. They are selling jigs to make auto-sears, selling tons of solvent traps, ect. Not a single place on their actual website does it list their address or a contact number. I even found them on Facebook and FB says they are located in Chandler, AZ. Also on thier FB page, if you click on the "INFO" tab, there is a guy by the name of Joe Clauson promoting their shit.

Webpage
Glowie gear webpage

Facebook
Glowie gear's Facebook

1666032189473.png

Standing on my porch to gather what exactly? I don't have anything illegal. All my shit is legal by the letter of the law. I did not buy some illegal silencer like you apparently did. I bought a muzzle brake and some binary explosives once. Is that illegal now? The explosives are gone including all traces, I am pretty sure.
The atf has reinterpreted the law twice in 2022 on solvent traps, maybe 3 times. What was legal in December was illegal in January, what was illegal in January became illegal in March and then again in June I believe.

What I bought was perfectly legal when I bought them, and was for months after, and not one law changed during that time. They make their own laws as they please.

I have never seen anyone work so hard as this guy....

He did post in another thread - to highlight the muzzle device on a rifle - that just happened to come from the website he posted to originally advertise.
Wow someone who worked hard at building and cerakoted a weapon which he likes the look of, posted pictures to a product he liked? WOW, get out now people the MadDuner, internet detective is on the case!

Well this was fun to read....

@harleyman1974
There are some "opinions" that changed from the ATFs side as to what was ok and what was not as time has passed
Think about bump stocks for example
Or pistol braces currently being discussed
What was once considered ok doesn't seem to be considered ok
So when looking at a form 1 suppressor for you to make yourself.... buying any of these machined "solvent trap" parts is a train wreck waiting to happen given current opinion

Now separate point... Having a 07 ffl / sot build a unit and sell it to you would fall under a form 4, and that is perfectly legal. That's how you would buy any other can in existence currently

Now for a personal note about being on this forum...
You shouldn't come here with an open mouth and closed ears.
You could very well find yourself explaining boxing to Mike Tyson if you catch my drift.

Good luck and stick to working with your FFL

Guess most good web developers don’t want to work for the ATF or their snitches 🤷‍♂️

I have been running the titanium scorpion on my AR mainly for the looks, but I am working on getting a suppressor for it. This one has the quick disconnect threads.

I like the look of this one for my build. There are plenty of others out there, but they're boring and don't really match my weapon style.

I'd like to convert this trap to a suppressor. Anyone had any success or know of an FFL that takes others tubes and registers them?
Wow someone who worked hard at building and cerakoted a weapon which he likes the look of, posted pictures to a product he liked? WOW, get out now people the MadDuner, internet detective is on the case!
Weirdly enough... He posted that same thing on his first message I believe. Get the noose let's string this guy up.

“Whatever the cost of our libraries, the price is cheap compared to that of an ignorant nation.”
― Walter Cronkite

Are you Budly?

"Here's my recommendation for breaking in a new barrel so it will give you many years of use.
Calibers 17, 22 & 25
Should be cleaned every shot for the first 125 rounds with a clean cotton swab and then dry patched.

Calibers 6.5, 270 & 7MM
Should follow the same step at least the first 100 rounds.

Calibers 30 and Bigger
Follow the same steps at least the first 85 rounds."

This is the break in period that your FFL recommends. You might do a little thinking about trusting someone with the rest of your life thats this far off the rocker. This lack of understanding with his 50 years of experience is questionable at the least. If you are form 4ing something go buy from a reputible dealer. Its same same minus the hideous "flutes". I dont see how a baffle could even fit in that tube without it weighing a shit ton.

Are you Budly?
And someone brings out yet another slang term... Damn it. Foiled again. I don't know how to respond. Thank God I have to get to work and don't have time to stew on it.

Got to pay my taxes so the ATF can continue to break the law.

"Here's my recommendation for breaking in a new barrel so it will give you many years of use.
Calibers 17, 22 & 25
Should be cleaned every shot for the first 125 rounds with a clean cotton swab and then dry patched.

Calibers 6.5, 270 & 7MM
Should follow the same step at least the first 100 rounds.

Calibers 30 and Bigger
Follow the same steps at least the first 85 rounds."

This is the break in period that your FFL recommends. You might do a little thinking about trusting someone with the rest of your life thats this far off the rocker. This lack of understanding with his 50 years of experience is questionable at the least. If you are form 4ing something go buy from a reputible dealer. Its same same minus the hideous "flutes". I dont see how a baffle could even fit in that tube without it weighing a shit ton.
Thanks, your opinion has been noted.
I am no expert but I think a baffle would fit in the tube through the holes on the ends. And as far as the weight, I have started working out so, I should be able to shoulder the burden of holding the extra pound or two.

Guess most good web developers don’t want to work for the ATF or their snitches 🤷‍♂️
Not sure I understand why you quoted me?...

But yea judging from the eforms site and some of the updates... I don't think they have an excess of web developers falling in the door anywhere

Thanks, your opinion has been noted.
I am no expert but I think a baffle would fit in the tube through the holes on the ends. And as far as the weight, I have started working out so, I should be able to shoulder the burden of holding the extra pound or two.
Awesome. How much do you bench? How many confirmed bow kills do you have? How many years have you worked in concrete? Post pics of you velcro sneaker collection.

Awesome. How much do you bench? How many confirmed bow kills do you have? How many years have you worked in concrete? Post pics of you velcro sneaker collection.
What, now you want to be friends? Hard pass.

Here we go again..

I get it, you're all afraid of your shadow, and you think I'm a shadow in the form of an atf agent. Okay. Moving on. Have to go set more traps.

Just for thread clarity, what is your ffl doing for you again? Is he building, from scratch, a form 4 suppressor? Or, is he purchasing a solvent trap that he will build into a suppressor, then transfer to you on a form 4? Or, are you buying a solvent trap and having him build it and submitting a form 1? It is all very muddled at this point. Thanks.

Just for thread clarity, what is your ffl doing for you again? Is he building, from scratch, a form 4 suppressor? Or, is he purchasing a solvent trap that he will build into a suppressor, then transfer to you on a form 4? Or, are you buying a solvent trap and having him build it and submitting a form 1? It is all very muddled at this point. Th

For thread clarity... Bantering back and forth over this for the sake of wasting time, is dumb. If you can't read the thread and figure it out, see if your wife/bf can read it to you slowly and explain it. I have more atf business to attend to, and by that I mean work at my day job to pay taxes to fund the ATF, so they can continue to drive fear into the hearts of forum users.

By the way, since I highly value your opinions....

What do you think of my new muzzle brake?

Last edited:
Just for thread clarity, what is your ffl doing for you again? Is he building, from scratch, a form 4 suppressor? Or, is he purchasing a solvent trap that he will build into a suppressor, then transfer to you on a form 4? Or, are you buying a solvent trap and having him build it and submitting a form 1? It is all very muddled at this point. Thanks.
I believe he is unable to answer that due to the web he has woven.

Reactions: Huskydriver
I believe he is unable to answer that due to the web he has woven.
I'm unable to answer based on the web I have woven... Just a bunch of crickets in my trap...

I showed him the tube I wanted, the brake I have, with quick disconnect I want, and said can you make this into a registered silencer, he said yes. It's not that hard to comprehend. Read the posts. Man you people are slow, now stop wasting my time.

I'm unable to answer based on the web I have woven... Just a bunch of crickets in my trap...

I showed him the tube I wanted, the brake I have, with quick disconnect I want, and said can you make this into a registered silencer, he said yes. It's not that hard to comprehend. Read the posts. Man you people are slow, now stop wasting my time.
Are you buying the solvent trap and supplying it to the FFL OR is the FFL buying the solvent trap directly?