• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone know how hard it is to register a solvent trap as a suppressor?

You've converted a silencer using an FFL? Then you know the process better than I do, I don't have the $ to start it right now.
giphy.gif

Who's surprised this is- at best- an ask-hole thread?
I didn't restart it with a bunch of dumb questions about the tubes and who's buying. I let it die a week ago. Stop posting stupid shit and it'll die again, with the simple answer, no - no one in this thread has tried to convert one.

But no, all you what to do is keep-start arguing again.

• Haha
Reactions: msgriff
Fish don’t remember hitting the same bait over and over. At least that is the urban myth.

Reactions: msgriff
preschool-fear-shadow.JPG

Be careful out there people... Next week there will be lots of small atf agents dressed up as ghost and princesses walking around door to door looking for anybody who possesses anything that might be wrong or that they think might be wrong, in an attempt to trap you. Don't answer your doors. It's best to just stay inside with your lights out, hide under your bed if you have to. They have a code phrase that they use, that way you know it's them; they say trick or treat. Don't fall for it, it's a trick. While it is illegal and unconstitutional, and it falls under illegal search and seizure, they do not care, they do not follow the law, they are invincible, stay hidden, be safe. And if you see any little green men that night... Those are the really scary ones. They're probably looking to do anal probes, NOPE! RUN!

I mean, unless that's your thing, then what ever.

If you have the means just write them large checks to make them go away that way you can be sure you're safe.

Even if you have done nothing wrong, they will still arrest you, if you have a car, they have determined the muffler and the oil filter, could be used as a silencer, therefore, they have all the evidence they need to take you away. The atf has over 100 million agents (maybe billion), I can't remember, I just know it's a lot.

P.s. happy Halloween, all my spooked little forum friends

Last edited:
I have been running the titanium scorpion on my AR mainly for the looks, but I am working on getting a suppressor for it. This one has the quick disconnect threads.

I like the look of this one for my build. There are plenty of others out there, but they're boring and don't really match my weapon style.

I'd like to convert this trap to a suppressor. Anyone had any success or know of an FFL that takes others tubes and registers them?
Lets put post one back in here and see how it jives with the OPs new story. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1666714311763.png

Reactions: lash
Lets put post one back in here and see how it jives with the OPs new story. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 7983654
Good call... Probably caught this atf fish in the net... Let's see what he said...

"I'd like to convert this trap to a suppressor. Anyone had any success or know of an FFL that takes others tubes and registers them?"
Damn this atf agent is cunning... He posted he was seeking an FFL or knowledge of the process.

We'll catch you eventually mr atf man.

Last edited:
This reminds me of the German's disguising themselves as French onion sellers on the BBC comedy, "Allo Allo."

latest

This reminds me of the German's disguising themselves as French onion sellers on the BBC comedy, "Allo Allo."

latest
Lol. Right, I was trying my hardest to show the absurdity in the poster's statement, "let's see how it jives", when he said that, my mind went to the image of "I'm going to get you sucka", with a slapstick vibe from Mr bean.

If I start with, man you're a moron or some name dropping, then he might get his feelings hurt, but if I use sarcasm without calling him out directly, then maybe he would read and understand, that my "story" never changed, and that after weeks now, of comic banter, I got my answer.

Last edited:
They would say here is the link to the form 1 you have to file? https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/f...-and-register-firearm-atf-form-53201/download

Haven't accepted the answer... I have accepted that most people think a form 1 will be denied, which makes me want to file it that much more just to see if you're all correct.
I have accepted that anyone who does not live in fear when they have committed no crimes by ATF or other definition, is by definition of the snowies a glowie.

And I have accepted that I found my FFL to build the silencer for me using the tube I like.

However, the point that I did not know is that baffle strikes happen. That I did not know about. So I have learned something useful from this thread.

Seriously does your shadow scare you people?
No my shadow doesn't scare me but your stupidity does.

Ahhh you work for Reynolds Wrap.

Wished your dad would've used a dick wrap. People ignorant enough to ignore the ones they ask for advice are as dumb as California banning plastic straws.

• Haha
Reactions: Im2bent
Ahhh you work for Reynolds Wrap.

Wished your dad would've used a dick wrap. People ignorant enough to ignore the ones they ask for advice are as dumb as California banning plastic str
I never asked for advice or your opinions on if you like or approve the idea of legally converting a trap tube. I asked for details on how to get it done. You all inserted the opinion "should I".

Maybe that's the confusion here. Have that guy post my original question again and reread it. Maybe you can see the difference.

I never asked for advice or your opinions on if you like or approve the idea of legally converting a trap tube. I asked for details on how to get it done. You all inserted the opinion "should I".

Maybe that's the confusion here. Have that guy post my original question again and reread it. Maybe you can see the difference.
Keep up the good work. They just might promote you to a full glowie field agent or something instead of just having you hide behind a keyboard and bait people with bogus websites and bullshit stories.

Reactions: harleyman1974
Keep up the good work. They just might promote you to a full glowie field agent or something instead of just having you hide behind a keyboard and bait people with bogus websites and bullshit stories.
Thanks!

God I hope you're a Fed. If there are really people this idiotic that graduated or were born in 74 we are fucked.

They don’t think [self awareness] be like it is, but it do.