• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone know where to pick up a cz 455pt

MLCherry

Private
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2012
Knoxville TN
I have been looking for a new or used cz 455 pt. Not having a lot of luck finding one in-stock.
My local dealer is gander mountain. I don't want to backorder from them. I would rather not have one than
give them my money. If anyone has any info on where to start looking it would be great. Google didn't help much.
None on gun broker. Also open to other trainer style options. I would love to have a 22LR in a 1.5 aics but I don't want
A airsoft stock. Any ideas are welcome!

Well there is always the option of buying a different model 455, ordering a manners stock and possibly a new barrel. If you are wanting the AICS without the airsoft you could buy the skins and have a chassis machined for the model of your rimfire. I did it for a Marlin XT-22, wasn't too complicated!

The Scheels store in West Des Moines, IA has been sitting on one for at least 6 months.

McBrides in Austin TX has one. They want $890 for it. Dunno if they ship.

Thanks for all the good advice. I will look into these leads.
Emailed rangewalker a week ago with no response. Buds has been sold out for some time now. I will update when I get one. Talked to my suppressor guy today and my 22 can is due back any day. I am ready to find a new rifle to try it out on.

When my dealer ordered one his distributor only got 1 beyond what they were allocated and he managed to jump on it. I believe it ended up being like a 3 month wait between the day he called and got on the list and they got him one. They're out there, but his distributor said they didn't get but a few at a time.

Well there is always the option of buying a different model 455, ordering a manners stock and possibly a new barrel. If you are wanting the AICS without the airsoft you could buy the skins and have a chassis machined for the model of your rimfire. I did it for a Marlin XT-22, wasn't too complicated!

Do you have any pics of your build?

Just realize that the Manners stock is $534 by itself. They do have at least one for immediate shipping, but if you have to order, they are running 16 weeks.

Whittaker Guns has it listed for $765.99. Best price I've ever seen. Give them a call: Whittaker Guns

These folks are good to go but they seem to be a fairly small fish (company size) in a huge ocean. I called them literally 20+ times a day over a three day period trying to get a CZ455 PT and got a busy signal every time. I sent them a message on Facebook and got a pretty prompt response but didn't see it till 5 minutes after I'd already found one locally.

It was a bunch of barnacles too because I ended up paying $150 more by the time I got done with his markup and sales tax.

Just sent message to Whittaker guns via Facebook. Great idea davinho. I have my fingers crossed that they have one.

Whittaker guns is halfway local to me as well as Ky Gun Co., and Bud's. I have bought several guns from Ky Gun Co. and Bud's. Whittaker's usually have over 7,000 guns in stock. They have been swamped lately, so it's tough to get through to them on the phone. As others have suggested, it's best to message them on Facebook as they are usually pretty active on there.

There is one for sale in the trading post over at rimfire central. Seems like a decent price too.

I paid 800 to my door. I can't wait for it to get here. It's going straight predator customs to get threaded and bolt knob put on.
I am still haven't picked a scope for it.