• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Anyone on a Keto diet? I'll probably die, but oh well.

Sorry to hear that. Not what you probably planned for the 4th.

Lucked out having private rooms the entire time. Watched TV all day with leg squeezers on pissing in a bottle.

Feel bad it screwed up my kids day yesterday. Wife was planning on taking them to the beach but sat around waiting for my hospital discharge.

Discharge happened so late I just drove myself home.

Reactions: bullseye13
If you know someone that suffers from migraines, this diet will stop them in its tracks. My wife hasn’t had one in three years.

Reactions: Geno C.
Most people aren’t disciplined enough to follow any kind of eating planned other than the stuff your face diet which is why most people are fat and out of shape.

I'm neither fat nor out of shape, but I just can't imagine not eating lucky charms for breakfast, spaghetti for supper, and oatmeal pies before bed. I love me some carbs.

I'm neither fat nor out of shape, but I just can't imagine not eating lucky charms for breakfast, spaghetti for supper, and oatmeal pies before bed. I love me some carbs.

It's all about training your body to not want what is bad for you. Once you retrain your body you won't even miss it.

Instead of waking up thinking about garbage "cereal" for breakfast, the thought of nice hearty organic pasture raised eggs on some Ezekiel bread slathered thick with organic real butter and topped off by some berries and yogurt with your coffee or tea only being either plain or with nothing but heavy cream.

Instead of lusting after pasta you'll be thinking about how delicious the meat sauce with all that fresh delicious meat is, as it is poured over a bed of crisp vegetables, or enjoying cast iron pan roasted crispy chicken with a plain undressed salad of crunchy vegetables.

When you go to bed, you'll be thinking about some 95% chocolate squares or a nice square of real cheese or such.

Do it for a year and you won't even want to consider all the carb & sugar based treats you see at the store.

It's all about training your body to not want what is bad for you. Once you retrain your body you won't even miss it.

Instead of waking up thinking about garbage "cereal" for breakfast, the thought of nice hearty organic pasture raised eggs on some Ezekiel bread slathered thick with organic real butter and topped off by some berries and yogurt with your coffee or tea only being either plain or with nothing but heavy cream.

Instead of lusting after pasta you'll be thinking about how delicious the meat sauce with all that fresh delicious meat is, as it is poured over a bed of crisp vegetables, or enjoying cast iron pan roasted crispy chicken with a plain undressed salad of crunchy vegetables.

When you go to bed, you'll be thinking about some 95% chocolate squares or a nice square of real cheese or such.

Do it for a year and you won't even want to consider all the carb & sugar based treats you see at the store.
You are exactly spot on. I don’t want that shit anymore. It’s been almost a year for me. I snack on sausages and fruit and nuts mostly. Throw in some pork rinds with sour cream dip. That’s about all the munchies I eat.

I never really cared for spaghetti. I do love my steak, ribs, pork, brisket, bacon... and those kinds of things. Always liked a nice salad with my main course too.

My wife has started making keto ice cream at home now too. I wasn’t craving it at all but it’s been pretty nice on these warm summer nights.

Oh, and bourbon. ?

I guess I'm just lazy. All of that sounds good though.

If you want to try it and are lazy, the simplest thing to do is go for a big shopping trip and buy a week or two worth of all the good stuff and correct food, then go to your kitchen, throw away all the stuff you normally eat so it's not in the house and you only have the good stuff.

Then the lazy will work for you as you won't want to have to go out and find the junk, it will be easier to eat what is there in the house.

I've been on a "mild-keto" diet for over a year now... 7 ounces of cooked protein, 100gr of carbs, no sugars, healthy snacks and a gallon of water a day... I feel so much more energetic than before and I've lost 44 pounds... It sure hasnt been easy, but I havent had any "bad" side effects, just pure fat reduction, way more energetic and increased ability to focus my brain on stuff...