• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone seen Veer_g ? (epic frog sticker fight inside)

My judge of his character would be he is more at home typing......hiding...... not face to face stuff............
bill larson

My judge of his character would be he is more at home typing......hiding...... not face to face stuff............
bill larson

To be precise, he'd google some obscure language reference, accompany it with a gif or picture that he thinks is hilarious and then crack open a McTwinkie Double Chin Burger as he chuckles and wobbles for the next 5 hours from the exertion.

Reactions: Dirty D and Maggot
Shouldnt this be in the "Show me your blades" thread.

FWIW, this squabble is an embarrassment. The temple guards were set upon by members of a pro-separatist political party bent on seizing the moment (remembrance of Operation Blue Star) for a chance to press their views. Violence has no place at a gurdwara, let alone Harmandir Sahib, unless in defense of the parishioners or our preceptor, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Anyone seen Veer_g ? (epic frog sticker fight inside)

Notice the blue turbans, and the yellow and orange ones. And that's all I am going to say because I don't discuss politics here....

Last edited:
FWIW, this squabble is an embarrassment. The temple guards were set upon by members of a pro-separatist political party bent on seizing the moment (remembrance of Operation Blue Star) for a chance to press their views. Violence has no place at a gurdwara, let alone Harmandir Sahib, unless in defense of the parishioners or our preceptor, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

A question is, if the ones running the temple and other sites are a somewhat linked to the government (some may say various shades of ... appointed / supported / controlled), and they were trying to keep people with political views / aspirations of independence from speaking, would simply meekly submitting be possibly inviting more control in the future or would proving that you are willing to take it to the mattresses possibly make them more likely to think twice before trying to suppress your voicing of your opinions?

Much as you'll notice everybody thinks is perfectly fine and in vogue to make fun of a certain religious group and blaspheme their Lord & Saviour, but you'll notice those same people take great pains not to offend a certain other newer religious group and wouldn't dream of blaspheming the Prophet... Or even in Guantanamo the guards have to handle a certain Holy book with respect, but troops burn piles of a different book of Scriptures in Afghanistan without second thoughts... Not to make a political or religious point at all, but rather to say if people know you will go to 11 on the 1 to 10 violence scale, then you get respect.

Considering that it does not look like the swords used were all that effective (nor was anyone expecting them to be), the pro independence group leader may have decided to have a show put on to "suggest" to someone that they don't try to censor their views next time.... something like... next time just let us speak and everybody will be peaceful.. you wouldn't want to have to call the government for backup again would you?

...THIS_
since forever, the only true int'l language : the pain_
(12 even better)

There's plenty of evidence to suggest the opposite. All psycho levels of violence does is ensure the other side will see you and raise you. Case in point, Mexican cartel murders, tortures, slaughter of whole families (including unborn babies being sliced open and dumped on the body of the women) etc.

Violence like that is no deterrent, it's motivational as it states clearly - you have nothing to lose, again, case in point the armed vigilantes rising up against the cartels (and their corrupt politicians). Every form of self-interested, doctrinal organization has used violence and horrific means to subdue, subjugate and enslave others. Some wear funny pointy hats, some turbans and other ties and suits.

A question is, if the ones running the temple and other sites are a somewhat linked to the government (some may say various shades of ... appointed / supported / controlled), and they were trying to keep people with political views / aspirations of independence from speaking, would simply meekly submitting be possibly inviting more control in the future or would proving that you are willing to take it to the mattresses possibly make them more likely to think twice before trying to suppress your voicing of your opinions?

Much as you'll notice everybody thinks is perfectly fine and in vogue to make fun of a certain religious group and blaspheme their Lord & Saviour, but you'll notice those same people take great pains not to offend a certain other newer religious group and wouldn't dream of blaspheming the Prophet... Or even in Guantanamo the guards have to handle a certain Holy book with respect, but troops burn piles of a different book of Scriptures in Afghanistan without second thoughts... Not to make a political or religious point at all, but rather to say if people know you will go to 11 on the 1 to 10 violence scale, then you get respect.

Considering that it does not look like the swords used were all that effective (nor was anyone expecting them to be), the pro independence group leader may have decided to have a show put on to "suggest" to someone that they don't try to censor their views next time.... something like... next time just let us speak and everybody will be peaceful.. you wouldn't want to have to call the government for backup again would you?

Absolute apples and oranges to drag what's going on in Afghanistan, with respect to differing belief practices, into the discussion. It's outside the bounds here to go into a long-winded explanation of the relationship between the two groups and the greater body of Sikhs worldwide. Let's leave it at this: our governmental model purposefully separates church and state inasmuch as is possible, and that's a good thing. This is what happens when that gets clouded up.

There's plenty of evidence to suggest the opposite. All psycho levels of violence does is ensure the other side will see you and raise you. Case in point, Mexican cartel murders, tortures, slaughter of whole families (including unborn babies being sliced open and dumped on the body of the women) etc.

Violence like that is no deterrent, it's motivational as it states clearly - you have nothing to lose, again, case in point the armed vigilantes rising up against the cartels (and their corrupt politicians). Every form of self-interested, doctrinal organization has used violence and horrific means to subdue, subjugate and enslave others. Some wear funny pointy hats, some turbans and other ties and suits.
I understand your point of wiew, even if I have the impression that can be diametrically opposed to mine, and I'm not referring to the video about the gentlemens waving swords w/out any apparent loss of blood (I would not be not able to discuss about their motivations, anyway)_ I can only see, around here, the daily effects of the lack of some educational interwiew in what I've defined int'l language_ probably we live in different situations _ I wish you sincerely to be able to live happily, following your line of thought, wherever you live _ not everywhere could be so simple,unfortunately_ Best regards

Last edited:
Reactions: Barneybdb
Absolute apples and oranges to drag what's going on in Afghanistan, with respect to differing belief practices, into the discussion. It's outside the bounds here to go into a long-winded explanation of the relationship between the two groups and the greater body of Sikhs worldwide. Let's leave it at this: our governmental model purposefully separates church and state inasmuch as is possible, and that's a good thing. This is what happens when that gets clouded up.

If you ever get the chance to do the full long winded explanation, I'd be very interested to get all the details, it would be very educational & I would enjoy reading it.

Reactions: 1J04
Something needs pointing out is that all Sikh men are obligated to carry a 5-item "basic load" referred to as "the five Ks". One of those is a sword, symbolic of their obligation to defend home and hearth. In much of the world, the "kirpan" has shrunk to the size of a dagger, but since this was in their home state, they're all carrying the real deal. Not because they're Punjabi rednecks carrying their equivalent of an Arkansas toothpick, but because it's a religious mandate.

' Swords ' . I dont have to use my imagination now . It's now fact . It is what rival groups fight with that are not allowed to carry firearms .

Something needs pointing out is that all Sikh men are obligated to carry a 5-item "basic load" referred to as "the five Ks". One of those is a sword, symbolic of their obligation to defend home and hearth. In much of the world, the "kirpan" has shrunk to the size of a dagger, but since this was in their home state, they're all carrying the real deal. Not because they're Punjabi rednecks carrying their equivalent of an Arkansas toothpick, but because it's a religious mandate.

From the lack of blood I would surmise that those swords are largely ceremonial. More like a stick fight.

Something needs pointing out is that all Amritdhari Sikh are obligated to carry a 5-item "basic load" referred to as "the five Ks". One of those is a sword, symbolic of their obligation to defend home and hearth. In much of the world, the "kirpan" has shrunk to the size of a dagger, but since this was in their home state, they're all carrying the real deal. Not because they're Punjabi rednecks carrying their equivalent of an Arkansas toothpick, but because it's a religious mandate.

Women don't get a pass once they take amrit (become Amritdhari). The responsibility of the 5 Ks is theirs, as well. The fact that this took place in Amritsar (the location of The Golden Temple) doesn't mean that sword-length kirpans are obligatory. Typically, most Sikhs, even in the Punjab, carry reasonable to moderate-sized kirpans. Those guarding facilities tend to have larger bladed weapons. I'm sure that the people from Shiromani Akali Dal came with swords intending to cause a stir.

MYwOCHJ.jpg

Last edited:

You know they were arguing over verb tense and correct spelling.

Reactions: Dirty D
Geez, those of us who do not live in Frog-Gigging country think of a 'frog sticker fight' as you guys sticking these on each others pages...

View attachment 6878718

Peace-out or whatever the saying is now...

Oh and dredging up a 2014 thread just to tweak Veer... C'mon...

Cheers,

Sirhr

No fucking shitski my friend. Geezus Krist. How original, and really, who are some of these little fags posting this shit up anyhow? Some pretty tough self righteous operators I bet. Fucking scum of the Hide. You know who you are. Now 'some' of you get back to the 'should I flute my bolt, or just stick it up my ass" thread. ;)

Fluted, for her pleasure.

lol, that 'is' funny. What's also funny is some of these Ass Pirates craving attention so badly they actually took the time to spit a dick out to come in here and make a fucking joke outta themselves. Epic fail. Fucking Bill Larson and the rest of his Cum Guzzler Crew, pathetic punks. 10-1 they're all doing double anal amongst themselves and drooling over the upcoming ATM opportunity. I can just hear some of these pieces of shit, I've been here since yada yada yada. Ya, and you've got bragging rights for being a Piece of Shit for that long. Winner of the Hide Consistency Award. :LOL:

you no hangry bro?

Not at all my Honey Badger Brother. Some of these "All Knowing Pieces of Shit" come in here to jump on a friend for what? Because they have Daddy issues from getting cornholed during their 'formative years'? Ya, fuck them. They're weak pieces of shit, period. I don't care if they're 18 or 80. Face to face they'd wither then flop. Spineless fucking punks. Best part of them ran down Mommy's inner thigh after the Postman, Mailman, and Homeless guy in the Alley had her.

We had the same thing happen at the Masonic lodge last week. Some of the younger Scottish Rite guys got a little sword happy and were cracking people on the ass and it got out of hand. But, nothing like this. :D

i hear ya...go get em

Veer won't lower himself to these pond scum Maser stains. Me on the other hand, I take the garbage out for a living, and believe me these pieces of shit are worthless GARBAGE. So yes, being raised butt fucked by your Dad and Uncles 'is' detrimental to an upbringing. Their weak shit above is testament. Seriously, who else gets aroused and thinks Billy's Cum Farts are some kind of mating call? They do. fap fap fap

Damnit 1J, let it go. It's a 2014 model. You’re being a dick and I know a little about being a dick here.

Reactions: 1J04 and Dirty D
Holy shit, 1J is off his meds today! I guess it’s better to take it out on us vs. the guests of the county. ?

I know it's a 4 yr old god damn thread, that's the point. Fucking Captain Cumshot had to cough up some DNA from the Cum Locker so ok, let's do this. Who's having fun meow? :sneaky:

Reactions: ArmyJerry
I know it's a 4 yr old god damn thread, that's the point. Fucking Captain Cumshot had to cough up some DNA from the Cum Locker so ok, let's do this. Who's having fun meow? :sneaky:
were-you-about-to-call-me-an-asshole.jpg