• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone shooting Romanian PSL's???

CleanMoostang

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 30, 2010
Eastern KY
Not been on the site too long but from what I have seen, not heard mention of anyone using one.

I bought one a couple months back and love target shooting with it. Hits nicely with surplus ammo which I didnt expect.

Anyone care to share photo's of theirs or their reviews?

Re: Anyone shooting Romanian PSL's???

I agree, I think about 1000rnds was 180 shipped to my door, and my PSL with scope, couple mags, pouch, cleaning kit, and finished wood was about $800 but its in GREAT shape with all matching serials.

Mine shooting about 2+ inch groups at 350-380yards made me so happy especially since it is surplus.

dude,. if your not a member there yet check out "The AK Forum" then have a look around in the Dragunov & FPK/PSL board,. just about everything you need is there or is linked to from there.

me personally i am having some good results with a few mods and some of the heavy ball ammo.

its kinda exotic, cheap & fun,. the same way i like my women.
groupedited.jpg

It looks like "The AK Forum" moderator died or quit or something - I've tried to subscribe twice, and both times the request froze to death waiting for the moderator's response. So I figure that either he's a d***head who doesn't have the courtesy to respond, or just not there any more.

They shoot pretty well with Czech Silver Tip 7.62X54R.