• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Anyone still use reflex suppressors, Allen Engineering AE30

I had a buddy with a 3rd model on his AW. He wanted a thread protector that covered the barrel back to the shoulder so I made him one. It turned out perfect other than the tiny sliver of silver at the back of the taper. I couldn’t quite get the cerakote to match and he didn’t want to refinish the barrel.

I threaded a few barrels for the 3rd model over the years and made 1 or 2 more of those caps. Still have my test part I did before my first go to make sure the print I had was g2g.

I had a buddy with a 3rd model on his AW. He wanted a thread protector that covered the barrel back to the shoulder so I made him one. It turned out perfect other than the tiny sliver of silver at the back of the taper. I couldn’t quite get the cerakote to match and he didn’t want to refinish the barrel.

View attachment 7100290

Sweet !!

I would like to get my hands on an AEM30 for my ar10 that is getting overhauled. I have other cans but looking to expand my collection. Anyone have a good source for them?

AE might be classic but they make something that newer designs usually can’t beat. I have one and one more on the way.

Reactions: FatBoy
If you want the Mk12 connection system take a look at the AEM5-30.

Reactions: sinister
I am looking at the AEM30. now how to convince the wife....

Why are you having to convince the wife? Is she arguing for an end-mount suppressor, trying to tell you the AEM30 is “old technology” or something?

Reactions: FatBoy