• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AOC gets dumber by the moment.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Calls out Crenshaw.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., on Wednesday called out a Republican congressman who complained that implementing stricter gun laws would prevent him from letting friends borrow his handgun.

Rep. Dan Crenshaw, R-Texas, shared on Twitter a local news report about a woman who police say shot and wounded a suspected robber who reached for her purse.

“Situations like this story are why we protect the 2nd Amendment,” Crenshaw tweeted, adding: “Side note: With universal background checks, I wouldn’t be able to let my friends borrow my handgun when they travel alone like this. We would make felons out of people just for defending themselves.”

Texas law allows private gun owners to sell or lend a handgun to anyone who is over the age of 18 and not a felon. The state does not require background checks for private sales of firearms.

“You are a member of Congress,” Ocasio-Cortez responded in a tweet. “Why are you ‘lending’ guns to people unsupervised who can’t pass a basic background check?”

“The people you’re giving a gun to have likely abused their spouse or have a violent criminal record, [and] you may not know it,” she added. “Why on earth would you do that?”

Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. D-N.Y., and Dan Crenshaw, R-Texas.(Photos: Spencer Platt/Getty Images, Michael Brochstein/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images)
    Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., and Dan Crenshaw, R-Texas. (Photos: Spencer Platt/Getty Images, Michael Brochstein/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images)
    “Just so I’m clear: you think my friends are domestic abusers/criminals?” Crenshaw replied. “Seriously that’s your argument? That they can’t pass a background check? Wrong. People lend guns to friends, esp if they don’t own a gun, for self-defense and hunting purposes. This is America outside NYC.”
    “You said w/ universal background checks, you wouldn’t be able to ‘lend’ guns to friends,” Ocasio-Cortez wrote back. “If a background check would be a problem, then you shouldn’t ‘lend’ a gun. And btw, NY is one of the safest states in the country when it comes to guns, [including] rural areas. Try to keep up.”
    Their Twitter spat comes amid a push by Democrats and some Republicans to reform U.S. gun laws in the wake of a string of deadly mass shootings, including two in Crenshaw’s home state.
    On Saturday, seven people were killed and more than 20 others wounded in a shooting rampage near Odessa, Texas. On Tuesday, NBC News reported the gunman purchased his weapon from a private seller — a transaction that does not require a background check.
    “The shooter tried to buy a gun from a registered dealer, but failed the background check,” Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., noted in a tweet. “So he bought the gun in a private sale, no background check required. Then he shot 30 people, killing 7. Could there be a more compelling case for why we need universal background checks?”
    “This is the 1st mass shooting where a universal background check *possibly* would have prevented him from having a gun, if and only if, they decided to self-enforce that law,” Crenshaw replied. “Guys who shoot cops tend not to self-enforce laws. And we don’t make sweeping policy on one situation.”

She told Crenshaw “try to keep up”? How f#@king dumb is this horse-faced clown?? Dude is a badass who fought for our country and was permanently injured doing so. She is a brainless dipshit who is consumed with her own self-importance. I swear, if you put her head up to your ear, you could hear the damned ocean.

She told Crenshaw “try to keep up”? How f#@king dumb is this horse-faced clown?? Dude is a badass who fought for our country and was permanently injured doing so. She is a brainless dipshit who is consumed with her own self-importance. I swear, if you put her head up to your ear, you could hear the damned ocean.

Furthermore-Crenshaw has world class intelligence-dude is well read and versed on literally everything USA related historically and currently. He's exactly the type of person intelligent people elect to represent them and further our culture. AOC is literally the opposite.

Furthermore-Crenshaw has world class intelligence-dude is well read and versed on literally everything USA related historically and currently. He's exactly the type of person intelligent people elect to represent them and further our culture. AOC is literally the opposite.
    I wouldn’t be so sure. He supports red flag laws. He isn’t a politician because he is good hearted. They all suck. Never believe a word a politician says on TV. Look at their voting history. That is the only way to vet them.

I wouldn’t be so sure. He supports red flag laws. He isn’t a politician because he is good hearted. They all suck. Never believe a word a politician says on TV. Look at their voting history. That is the only way to vet them.

From my understanding his version of red flag laws greatly differs from the typical democrat version similar to our ideas on “common sense gun control”. In everything I have seen on the subject he is adamant about protecting due process for the accused before any firearms are seized rather than having anybody dictate who gets their guns removed no questions asked. His idea is rather than simply let the Democrats propose whatever twisted red flag law they want we should instead take control of the narrative and steer it in our favor, that way if itdoes pass then we at least have some control.

I can understand his position, he is a republican in a house controlled by the Democrats, his best chance to affect anything is to influence what the Democrats propose since they will rubber stamp things from their own party and shoot down anything proposed by a republican on principle. Any red flag law proposed is 100% going to pass the house and since the senate is flaky on the issue I’d rather have him working to shore up protections for the accused rather than sitting on his ass doing nothing.

I don’t agree with red flag laws since there is far to much room for abuse but I support steering the ship and forcing them to go on record stating they don’t support due process for the accused.

Ocasio Cortez is a coward. She will absolutely NOT engage in personal, one-on-one discussion or debate with anyone outside of possible something tightly secured and scripted.

She's literally a bitch whose only voice is texting/typing on a cellphone with the attention span of a gnat. Truthfully if she spoke to me in person that way I'd slap the teeth out of her horse mouth in one swipe.

Reactions: gunman_7
    Ugh... Ocasional Cotex... :rolleyes:

Shes a 2 bag and a sock modle. A bag for her head, a bag for your head and asock for her
    Ocasio Cortez is a coward. She will absolutely NOT engage in personal, one-on-one discussion or debate with anyone outside of possible something tightly secured and scripted.

She's literally a bitch whose only voice is texting/typing on a cellphone with the attention span of a gnat. Truthfully if she spoke to me in person that way I'd slap the teeth out of her horse mouth in one swipe.

Annnnd, you'd go to jail.

Com'on let up on the hitting women...not that she's a woman by any stretch of the BVD's

Reactions: --BLACKOUT--
    From my understanding his version of red flag laws greatly differs from the typical democrat version similar to our ideas on “common sense gun control”. In everything I have seen on the subject he is adamant about protecting due process for the accused before any firearms are seized rather than having anybody dictate who gets their guns removed no questions asked. His idea is rather than simply let the Democrats propose whatever twisted red flag law they want we should instead take control of the narrative and steer it in our favor, that way if itdoes pass then we at least have some control.

I can understand his position, he is a republican in a house controlled by the Democrats, his best chance to affect anything is to influence what the Democrats propose since they will rubber stamp things from their own party and shoot down anything proposed by a republican on principle. Any red flag law proposed is 100% going to pass the house and since the senate is flaky on the issue I’d rather have him working to shore up protections for the accused rather than sitting on his ass doing nothing.

I don’t agree with red flag laws since there is far to much room for abuse but I support steering the ship and forcing them to go on record stating they don’t support due process for the accused.

Exactly-good response-I have no interest in debating close minded people who have no idea about context. Crenshaw wants his stamp on it and is a huge proponent of due process.

Soon opposition research will turn up her history. Stupid bar tending bimbos have plenty of well documented embarrassing moments. Can’t wait for the tape of her on the pool table. ?

• Haha
    Reactions: Maggot

You’re being too kind to the filthy, dumbass cunt whose constituents are even dumber

Reactions: gunman_7

Exactly-good response-I have no interest in debating close minded people who have no idea about context. Crenshaw wants his stamp on it and is a huge proponent of due process.
    So appeasement is your strategy. How has that been working out for the country. This nation moves further and further left every year. The people in this country are losing all sense of morality, responsibility, and work ethic as a result. I want people in office and on the street to stop tolerating this progressive black hole. Stand up and say ENOUGH! These people control the narrative because it is allowed. They should be called out everyday for what the are. This ideology isn’t just another way to skin a cat. It is the destruction of this nation and its people. I will not work with any communist. Ever.

Last edited:
    I love reading threads on AOC because the responses are outstanding and nothing unifies the board like a communist cunt.

I think we need to understand who she is in reality. She chimes in on everything because that is her job and it is an excellent deflection technique. Say something mentally bereft on gun control, start getting beaten up on the comments, say something a little less stupid on climate change in order to shift the focus. She is no more of a coward than any other politician as NONE of the gun grabbers are going to be knocking on doors and none of the Red Flaggers will be executing the warrants. What she is in reality is a brain dead puppet that is one of the faces of the new Communist movement in the US. She is "told" to chime in loudly on hot topics to make her appear relevant. She is an example of the democratic process when the people that voted for her are pieces of garbage.

So appeasement is your strategy. How has that been working out for the country. This nation moves further and further left every year. The people in this country are losing all sense of morality, responsibility, and work ethic as a result. I want people in office and on the street to stop tolerating this progressive black hole. This ideology isn’t just another way to skin a cat. It is the destruction of this nation and its people. I will not work with any communist. Ever.

It’s not appeasement, if I thought the republicans in the senate had a spine and would fight for our rights then the discussion of red flag laws wouldn’t even be an option and we would tell them to pound sand. The problem is they don’t and there is a very real possibility that some will fold to pressure and vote with the Democrats to pass the law.

In the event that happens I’d rather it be a law that at least offers protection of our due process rather that one expressly designed to give the Democrats as much freedom as possible to fuck us over and confiscate our firearms based on hearsay.

The biggest reason that I hate AOC is that she made blonde jokes obsolete.

Last edited:
    • Haha
    So appeasement is your strategy. How has that been working out for the country. This nation moves further and further left every year. The people in this country are losing all sense of morality, responsibility, and work ethic as a result. I want people in office and on the street to stop tolerating this progressive black hole. Stand up and say ENOUGH! These people control the narrative because it is allowed. They should be called out everyday for what the are. This ideology isn’t just another way to skin a cat. It is the destruction of this nation and its people. I will not work with any communist. Ever.

You sound like loon and I have no idea what you're talking about. Skip the meds today?

You sound like loon and I have no idea what you're talking about. Skip the meds today?
    I don't understand which part was looney. I do know that you resorted to name calling which when people resort to that they have nothing to add to the conversation. It's distracting.

Saying it is about time to stand our ground unconditionally is not looney. Continuing doing what has always been done and expecting different results is looney.