• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

App Coming Soon! Volunteer for Beta Testing

Hey everyone, I'll be sending out additional information once the app is ready for testing in the private beta testing forum. The app is currently still in development mode, but I will update as soon as it's testing ready :)

I’m tester, I test…

1628901887773.gif

Hey guys, it's still in the works, but we're super excited and wanted to let you know that a mobile app is coming soon! That being said, we'll need some help with beta testing to make sure we catch as many bugs as possible and that the experience makes sense to you :) Let me know if you're interested in volunteering and I can add you to the team.
Is it too late to volunteer? I would prefer the app to the site, but only because usually when I'm awake I'm at work.. and work's internet isn't very gun friendly lol

Wow wasn't expecting so many volunteers, thanks everyone! I'll be sure to update if any spots open

Will this help with your security issues……..ie the attacks.
Unfortunately no, the app will not affect any security attacks we've been experiencing. Though we've been working through several different options to mitigate the issue and we're hoping to find a resolution as soon as we can

Unfortunately no, the app will not affect any security attacks we've been experiencing. Though we've been working through several different options to mitigate the issue and we're hoping to find a resolution as soon as we can

Just Say'n. ;)

1629316803926.png

Reactions: Pipefitter I’m