• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Apparently this armed march/protest is occurring in Stone Mountain, GA right now

Never interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake.

952DCA3F-236F-44F6-8C53-660AC667A799.png

AND on top of that - this dude also has the scars of having had a trach. That's with a bandana over a mask. He wont run far.

I just noticed that. Furthermore, if he had a magazine in the rifle it was a short one covered by his hand.

Never interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake.

View attachment 7367903
Something else about this train wreck that tells the whole story: Nobody else in the group squared him away. That means one of three things: they either just met as a group, don't really know each other and don't train together or the rest don't know what they are doing either. Or all of it. One dude can tell a story.

Last edited:
Who is buying this gear?

It would seem to be a racist question......"What black people cant buy high end gear?"

That's not where I am coming from though.

Of course black people can by high end gear, thing is people that buy high end gear tend to have jobs, stability, and concerns of losing what they have worked hard to earn. They are not the historical radical cohort.

Typical grass roots Revolutions are populated by those with little to lose and they start out poor in the means of defense.

Take the French Revolution for example, or the Confederacy for that matter, begging for foreign supply.

Our own Revolution differed in that the nucleus was of the well to do that risked all for an idea.

The gear accessible to these marchers almost indicates to the viewer the claims they are trying to make are false......"Wait you are telling me you are oppressed yet here you are armed to the teeth and outfitted for defense.......where is the oppression?"

The complacency and "dumb" of the general populace is astounding.

Reactions: Blutroop
You have to admit shit going on in US at the present is like out of some wild script from a DPRK propaganda news machine, they could not make this shit up.

Its approaching incredulousnes of the fake news stories on the Norks ,you know the execution via hungry dogs or aircraft cannon only shit is so real its trolling itself ROFL

No fucking about coalition NFAC-> armed wing of KFC :devilish:

You defend the Norks so often it has dawned on me just now who you are.......

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Watching the initial video of those guys marching past, it looked like someone dressed them up. I don’t think that level of ignorance, mags missing, backwards, sights missing and mismatched, and whatever else, goes along with people getting this gear in the first place. Looks like someone showered some hood rats with confiscated weapons. Lost and found armory.

Watching the initial video of those guys marching past, it looked like someone dressed them up. I don’t think that level of ignorance, mags missing, backwards, sights missing and mismatched, and whatever else, goes along with people getting this gear in the first place. Looks like someone showered some hood rats with confiscated weapons. Lost and found armory.
When that stuff is stolen from fellow citizens it comes with sights in place, and usually already sighted in.....unless it was all stolen from gun stores.

+1 on the locked and loaded observation. That video with the grandmaster talking to the old black couple shows the cameraman react to getting both barrels pointed in his face, 😂. After watching them load up and form up, I thought a couple packs of black cats could probably create a 15% casualty rate.

Stop it. Having a different opinion from you isn't trolling. That's a lazy accusation to try to deter people from disagreeing with you.

Do you think threads involving talking about the best way to shoot up a crowd of protesters will endear anyone on the fence to support the 2A?

There is no fence for 2A.

By the way, I havent seen such a thread. Perhaps it does exist (in the form you mention), and I missed it? Quite possible. However...

Record NCIS checks and all signs lead to this continuing in the near future. Perhaps the people in a crowd dont want to be sitting ducks and defenseless. On the flip, people see mass riots and do not want to be caught defenseless either. America is arming up now more than ever before. Is that fence sitting? Now, who is arming up and a better question is why are they arming up? Sense of things to come, or sense for things that could come?

Aside from this verifiable stat from NCIS data, there is a second point. People cant sit on a fence that isnt really there, right? Sorry brother, my condolences but... 2A is law of the land. Its in writing too (somewhere, but I forget where), if you care to go look (use your "googlefu").

People can sit on the imaginary fence all they want. There is an endless supply of handwringers that will coddle those sitting on the imaginary fence. Debating in anguishing detail whether someone made "them" look good or bad, if they had the right kit, held low ready (lol) and a plethera of other aspects which encompass what I call "muh optics". All this while their rights are taken away, small bites at a time. Then point the finger at the gun, much like anti2A instead of putting blame where it belongs...on the individual.

I am now 90% convinced that "muh optics" is really just a diversion tactic meant to divide (better yet its meant to prevent cohesion). I could still be wrong, hence the 10%.

But thank you for letting "us" know where you stand.

Last edited:

By the way, I havent seen such a thread. Perhaps it does exist (in the form you mention), and I missed it? Quite possible. However...

Record NCIS checks and all signs lead to this continuing in the near future. Perhaps the people in a crowd dont want to be sitting ducks and defenseless. On the flip, peolpe see mass riots and do not want to be caught defenseless either. America is arming up now more than ever before. Is that fence sitting? Now, who is arming up and a better question is why are they arming up? Sense of things to come, or sense for things that could come?

Aside from this verifiable stat from NCIS data, there is a second point. People cant sit on a fence that isnt really there, right? Sorry brother, my condolences but... 2A is law of the land. Its in writing too (somewhere, but I forget where), if you care to go look (use your "googlefu").

People can sit on the imaginary fence all they want. There is an endless supply of handwringers that will coddle those sitting on the imaginary fence. Debating in anguishing detail whether someone made "them" look good or bad, if they had the right kit, held low ready (lol) and a plethera of other aspects which encompass what I call "muh optics". All this while their rights are taken away, small bites at a time. Then point the finger at the gun, much like anti2A instead of putting blame where it belongs...on the individual.

I am now 90% convinced that "muh optics" is really just a diversion tactic meant to divide (better yet its meant to prevent cohesion). I could still be wrong, hence the 10%.

But thank you for letting "us" know where you stand.

I like it alot.
giphy.gif

Reactions: j-huskey
The fact is, there are people who are on the fence whether you see it there or not. That's why there are plenty of states with restrictions on the 2A. And people talking violence scares the shit out of people who don't own firearms and pushes them towards wanting more restrictions.

Claim the 2A is unlimited all you want, I still can't carry in NJ and the Supreme Court refuses to call that Unconstitutional. NJ has plenty of restrictions that the SCOTUS has been fine with. So as long as the legislators and judicial branch are okay with restricting our rights, I don't see what we gain from antagonizing them. None of my friends own guns but I've happily explained to them gun ownership and how many laws are pointless. Now they understand why legislators are full of shit with their feel good laws. Violence and threats of it just scares people into begging politicians for more gun control. It's just poking the bear.

The fact is, there are people who are on the fence whether you see it there or not. That's why there are plenty of states with restrictions on the 2A. And people talking violence scares the shit out of people who don't own firearms and pushes them towards wanting more restrictions.

Claim the 2A is unlimited all you want, I still can't carry in NJ and the Supreme Court refuses to call that Unconstitutional. NJ has plenty of restrictions that the SCOTUS has been fine with. So as long as the legislators and judicial branch are okay with restricting our rights, I don't see what we gain from antagonizing them. None of my friends own guns but I've happily explained to them gun ownership and how many laws are pointless. Now they understand why legislators are full of shit with their feel good laws. Violence and threats of it just scares people into begging politicians for more gun control. It's just poking the bear.

Where is the thread you previously mentioned?

Yes, as I stated and maybe didnt fully articulate.

There are people sitting on the imaginary fence. And pandering to them has done what, exactly? Result is? Pretty much what you explain. The results are apparent.

Instead of tripping all over ourselves in effort to coddle the imaginary fence sitters (since it has worked so damn swell thus far) perhaps the energy is better spent in a more constructive manner? Any ideas?

Or, is there still that much room to sway "hearts and minds". Which will one day reverse all the damage done to 2A (lol)?

Where is the thread you previously mentioned?

Yes, as I stated and maybe didnt fully articulate.

There are people sitting on the imaginary fence. And pandering to them has done what, exactly? Result is? Pretty much what you explain. The results are apparent.

Instead of tripping all over ourselves in effort to coddle the imaginary fence sitters (since it has worked so swell thus far) perhaps the energy is better spent in a more constructive manner? Any ideas?

Or, is there still that much room to sway "hearts and minds". Which will one day reverse all the damage done to 2A (lol)?
I guessed you missed multiple pages of people in this very thread talking about who would be better at showing an armed protest.

What other option do we have besides the hearts and minds approach? The courts have proven they don't care about the 2A. Republicans and Democrats alike have proven they don't care about the 2A. But so much of gun control involves pushes by people ignorant about guns. I don't know what state you live in. But mine isn't pro-2A. Half my time talking to non-gun owners is spent convincing them we aren't all insane.

• Sad
Reactions: Mr. Z

Your attitude and many like you, makes you a pushover. This is why your state has shit gun laws.
No one is afraid of you, because you are eager to make a deal for your cake, with those who want your cake. You will soon have no cake, and are eager to yell at your fellow gun owners, and tell them to make a deal with the devil.
Fuck all who think like you. You are the problem, not the rowdy among us.

Your attitude and many like you, makes you a pushover. This is why your state has shit gun laws.
No one is afraid of you, because you are eager to make a deal for your cake, with those who want your cake. You will soon have no cake, and are eager to yell at your fellow gun owners, and tell them to make a deal with the devil.
Fuck all who think like you. You are the problem, not the rowdy among us.
LOL Deal with the devil. More like not intentionally antagonizing the swing vote.

I guessed you missed multiple pages of people in this very thread talking about who would be better at showing an armed protest.

What other option do we have besides the hearts and minds approach? The courts have proven they don't care about the 2A. Republicans and Democrats alike have proven they don't care about the 2A. But so much of gun control involves pushes by people ignorant about guns. I don't know what state you live in. But mine isn't pro-2A. Half my time talking to non-gun owners is spent convincing them we aren't all insane.

I hear you and I’m not going to insult you but the truth of the matter is, we are done negotiating, especially after the show of lawlessness that has occurred in recent times. We’ve already conceded enough and have zero desire to negotiate anymore. We’ve given tons as it is. What have we got in return? You say we are basically lucky that the masters allow us to have guns as it is, while I’ll argue that we don’t have masters. Last I checked this was a free republic and those in office are to work for us. So, there are no masters, despite you sounding as if you live under some. The 2A is also one of a handful of rights that are not granted by men but by God. It is written not to say the gov can allow it but to say that they cannot take it away. It’s as simple as that. Free men don’t ask for permission. If you think any of that is crazy, then yes I’d say you need to re-evaluate where you stand. Anything contrary to what I stated is not the words of a free man.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn

Are your neighbors making state policy?
Are they easily swayed by MSM/political rhetoric?
LOL Deal with the devil. More like not intentionally antagonizing the swing vote.
Lead by example.
Trying to make milquetoast men into men is a waste of time.
They'll either see the truth or never commit.
With the shit that is going on in this country right now if they need more convincing
call the dogs and piss on the fire.
They aren't going to be doing anything anytime soon.
They'd just as soon have you do it for them without taking a stance and getting
ass pounded by their libs friends on facebook.
The lines are drawn.

R

But thats not what you posted. You said...

"Do you think threads involving talking about the best way to shoot up a crowd of protesters will endear anyone on the fence to support the 2A?"

I simply asked where I could find these threads...plural.

The answer to your question of what to do is complex. Going with results oriented methods currently deployed today...Id say a couple hundred thousand firearm owners marching down the street peacefully and non disruptively would be a good start.

But what if a "nazi" or some other fucking whacko attends and fucks things up? Got to blame ALL firearm owners then, right? See I told you guns should be illegal.

I mean, after all...we must coddle the fence sitters and win hearts and minds. You cant talk sense into everyone. You will learn that as you get older.

Stop worrying about other peoples feelings for which you have no control and very little if any influence. Dont go out of your way to be a dick either though :)

Reactions: TACC

2 in the heart, one in the mind..
I have my rights because my God gave them to me. I have a constitution that acknowledges that I have rights given by God. I took a oath to defend said constitution. From any enemy, foreign and domestic. If you can’t bring yourself to fight for your rights then give your gun to someone who will.
Are you for the constitution or against it?

2 in the heart, one in the mind..
I have my rights because my God gave them to me. I have a constitution that acknowledges that I have rights given by God. I took a oath to defend said constitution. From any enemy, foreign and domestic. If you can’t bring yourself to fight for your rights then give your gun to someone who will.
Are you for the constitution or against it?
I guess I'm just used to having success using logic on friends and family.

You sory liberal scum.

Go away and find scum that like you.

GTFO of here.

But thats not what you posted. You said...

"Do you think threads involving talking about the best way to shoot up a crowd of protesters will endear anyone on the fence to support the 2A?"

I simply asked where I could find these threads...plural.

The answer to your question of what to do is complex. Going with results oriented methods currently deployed today...Id say a couple hundred thousand firearm owners marching down the street peacefully and non disruptively would be a good start.

But what if a "nazi" or some other fucking whacko attends and fucks things up? Got to blame ALL firearm owners then, right? See I told you guns should be illegal.

I mean, after all...we must coddle the fence sitters and win hearts and minds. You cant talk sense into everyone. You will learn that as you get older.

Stop worrying about other peoples feelings for which you have no control and very little if any influence. Dont go out of your way to be a dick either though :)

Weird.

All sorts of crimes occured in CHOP yet we dont know the names of the criminals nor was the entire group condemned.

Couple chidlren get shot up, black children no less, and no one cared.

If feds are in here trolling and baiting when there is other scum rioting they should be fired for dereliction.

If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem.

GTFO

If feds are in here trolling and baiting when there is other scum rioting they should be fired for dereliction.

If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem.

GTFO

Oh they are definitely in here. I almost, almost made a post last week saying that they shouldn’t try so hard as it was very apparent. The one in particular, not this guy, is still here. But I let it be. I wanted to see how much more blatant it could get. Lmao.

The ten year members with 15 posts that says he reads but doesn't like to add anything to the conversation. Then goes on to post 30 times in a couple threads?

Oh they are definitely in here. I almost, almost made a post last week saying that they shouldn’t try so hard as it was very apparent. The one in particular, not this guy, is still here. But I let it be. I wanted to see how much more blatant it could get. Lmao.
Pretty damn sneaky if you ask. I figured that it was the Oompa Looompa that was taking a knee to the BLM assholes.

I served with some damn fine black combat soldiers, they were all well trained veterans. After watching the video, my advice is to shoot the skinny guys first because fat ones can't run worth a shit.

AND on top of that - this dude also has the scars of having had a trach. That's with a bandana over a mask. He wont run far.
Well his mask does say he can't breathe. He's just letting folks know beforehand.

on the man berating the passengar van driver in the one clip, once he demands money from said driver, gun in hand, is that not agg attempted robbery?

I wonder how a shorty shotgun with dragon's breath of work

Anybody who cant see this is a fed op, is blind as all fuck. Jesus, you really think these morons are capable of organizing a lemonade stand, let alone a fucking armed insurgency?

SSDD.

It was a PR stunt for a gun store for blacks only.
Which explains the weapons without sights.
They were brand new, out of the box - and going back to the gun store when the dog and pony show was over.

Reactions: DFC