• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Applied Ballistics Windows Program

USMC22

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2017
New Hampshire
My computer, that I bought just for this program decided today was the day it would quit. I’ve had it less than a year and am migrating back to Apple.

I have my receipt for the program. Can anyone tell me what they’re using successfully on a MacBook to run the Applied Ballistics Software?

The "right" way would be bootcamp and a Windows install there. The other options are Parallels (not free) or VirtualBox (free) and a Windows install in either of those provided your Mac has enough power to run virtual machines.

The "right" way would be bootcamp and a Windows install there. The other options are Parallels (not free) or VirtualBox (free) and a Windows install in either of those provided your Mac has enough power to run virtual machines.
Thanks, didn’t even know about bootcamp for Mac. Been a long time since I’ve looked at the stuff. Still trying to figure out which MacBook to go with.