• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

April 10th 3-gun and Birthday Beer Bash N. TX

Rich Emmons

just an old has been
Supporter
Minuteman
Ok I'm throwing myself a party, well deserved of course.

Vitals:
Be there Saturday, April 10th, 10am.
Located at OUTBACK'S place, 3110 N. FM Rd 113, Weatherford, TX
directons and map posted later.
We're going heavy on pistol because after seeing a bunch of you shoot at Rifles Only you guys suck enough you need the practice!.. 150 rounds
Carbine or sniper rifle 50 rds.-- course design to favor speed.
bring a shotgun or you can borrow one,-- 25 shot, 2 slugs

We should have 6- 10 really fun stages.
Entry fee $30-- of which $20 goes to the payout--we will pay back top 4-5 shooters.

20 shooters MAX, no max for the beer drinking social, but we better float the keg early, also will be cooking something for all of us when we get the munchies.

It's going to be a blast!
PM me with your RSVP

Re: April 10th 3-gun and Birthday Beer Bash N. TX

Well happy b-day and i wish i could come!!

You guys have fun and post pics!@

Nice, Rich! How far out are you planning on going with the rifle? I've been wanting to play with my new custom 223 AR some. But if we're talking 600+ yards, I'll bring the bolt gun. Sounds cool!

Nevermind- just looked at calendar, and we have a soccer and T-ball game that day. Wish I could make it!

Come on CKA you can not miss this one.

Okay Rich, I just found out that I'm in.
And YES I will be bringing my "Tactical Trunk Ninja".
Anybody got any stars?
laugh.gif

Happy birthday!

HEY !!!! Anybody seen my Ninja around here??????

Forum: Tactical Complications.......
cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Come on CKA you can not miss this one. </div></div>

I have a customer going back and forth on me for that day. If he decides not to schedule, I'll ride out there with ScootyDirkPoofter. I have never messed with 3 Gun before, look forward to it.

tactical trunk ninja is here!!!

I'm in unless I get called away at the last minute.

My pistol at RO/Cup was outstanding!!! I couldn't hit the barn if I was outstanding in it!!

Mick

I will provide you a Walmart bag ripper

Just an update, Geordie and I Have been building the steel
targets for this match and we have come up with a 10 stage course design
that should be really good practice. All the stages will have steel except one pistol stage and one shotgun stage. The first four stages are pistol only and will run similar to
a steel challenge match. Then we got some rifle mixed in with pistol, then some shotgun mixed in with pistol, then a little bit of all three.
Every stage but 2 will be scored by hit factor, so time is very important but also we've made some of the rifle shots very challenging.

I've tried to make the stages short enough in time that we could run each person thru in less than a minute with most stages less than 30 seconds. The most important thing to me other than safety is that we don't have any down time, so if your not shooting you will know what we are shooting next and will be getting ready for the next event.

I think we got room for about 7 more shooters. Eat a good breakfast or bring a snack for lunch cuz were not gonna break until we r done. Then we will enjoy some beer and BBQ!

Glad your coming david . Ihave some work for you to take home with you.

Awww snap....I start my new job this week and will see if I can get off. Are there any openings? Seeing how this is my 223 post its only fitting....
Wade lets see if Chris wants to go and well carpool down there.

still openings .A few anyhow.

I'm going to try and make it, sounds like a good time with a few good fellas!

Wish I could make this, but its my son's first t-ball game. Happy B-day Rich. See you guys around.

If you still have room. I would like to be in. Never done it. Sounds like a good time.

Redeyefry spot available

OK need to do a Quick Roll Call, If I missed you or if anybody listed is not coming give me a PM or email.

1. Sto
2. Redeyefry
3. Chrisboc
4. <span style="text-decoration: line-through">Mussman
5. Tangodown
6. Wade</span>
7. Triton19 (RO)
8. scootypuffjr
9. ToddAC
10. CKA
11. Boltripper
12. Bgrim
13. Reynolds
14. 737SHARK
15. <span style="text-decoration: line-through">Jeff@Teskys</span>
16. JerryHU
17. Outack (RO)
18. TossingLead
19. Sharpstick
20. Brian AKA Preacher
21. Taylor
22. Divejay
23. Sheldon B.
24. Vance B.
25. Dram40A1
26. Photopunk AKA Brandon
27. Dan B.

We set up all the steel targets yesterday and Outback I tested and timed all the stages. We are looking at a total of 9 stages with a possible bonus stage depending on time. 4 pistol stages, 2 rifle transition to pistol stages, 1 rifle only stage, 1 shotgun only stage, 1 rifle, shotgun, and pistol stage.

Minumum Round Count:
Pistol: 100
Rifle: 25
Shotgun:6 shot 2 slugs.

Everything is set up to run fast, the longest stage is 80 seconds. with the average stage time around 30 seconds per person we will have to move fast from shooter to shooter to get completed in about 4 hours and 30 mins is my best guess on time.

I'm working on scorecards with stage briefs on them so you can have your mags loaded before you go to the stage and know whats going on, how you are scored etc,.
Be prepared to move fast and safe, a couple of stages will get you breathing hard.
We got trophies and cash for top three shooters.
Hamburgers refreshments and beer for everbody.

If you want to shoot PM me, I might can squeeze you in. <span style="text-decoration: line-through"> </span>

ALLRIGHT THATS IT!!!!! Rich, If Reynolds is going to be there I am going to need a lot more than youre original bribe of beer and burgers....
Cash would be good!!!
laugh.gif

Thats "Mr. Reynolds to you tryTOON!!! I was asked to come because of my wisdom babysitting your ass at the cup!!!!!

MICK

I'll be there. Looking forward to it!

HEY RENTALS!
Just make sure you bring yourself some Polydent and Depends dont worry about your cane cause I am bringing one to beat you with!
laugh.gif

Before i forget here is a link of the map for your directions.
When you get there stay straight and go on past house and to the right and look for vehicles parked in the back, come on down park as close as you can to the container but off the road.
if you need further help call 325-201-3826

Map

Can't wait, should be a good warm up for the
LT3G next month.....

I knocked the rust off the Bushmaster today, may work on the Glock tomorrow, but the Shotty is always in tune......See you fellas Saturday. Gonna drag the Ripper with me> LOL.

Scooty Puff said he signed me up (Brandon Parscale) but we dont see my Name.
I would love to partake if there is room.

It is My B-day month as well!

-Photopunk

Brandon tour in. Come on

Wish I had seen this earlier, I would have liked to compete and hang out... but Dirk just told me about it an hour ago, and I'm wondering why BoltRipper or ToddACguy never told me about it either...?
smile.gif

Anyway, I won't be able to make it due to scheduling, but happy birthday, Rich!

All HAIL Hypno-Toad.....I mean, Happy Birthday Rich!

Good time today. THANKS for a great match......

Thanks for a fantastic time today. That is how a 3 gun should be!