• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AR Ban Implications on existing owners and Boulder Tragedy

Hi,

Which picture is the cause of the most deaths in the USA....shit...the WORLD??

1617104370150.png

1617104432276.png

BAN FAT FOODS;....they are more burdensome to the American Gov and American People than any firearm will ever be.

Sincerely,
Theis

The King Soopers tragedy hit close to home as it is 1 mile from my son's college apartment and he usually shops there on Monday's - fortunately he was with me that night - It got me thinking about my position on an A/R ban - I have several in addition to my bolt guns. I wonder what would happen to existing legal owners - I have heard the government would pay for the weapons if they ever took them away. It would be interesting if I they would pay what we all paid - which could be quite pricey, especially when you include the scope.

It also got me thinking about a solution to the problem - I have always argued that picking on AR's is stupid, as a common hand gun has about the same capacity, rate of fire and can fit in your pocket and is far more dangerous in most circumstances (except things like the Las Vegas Shooting) - meaning a crazy can not typically walk in a movie theater toting his 308 AR.

I think if I were going to address this problem I would limit sales of high mag anything to people that had any sort of violence convictions for a long time and maybe some day let them buy a deer rifle to hunt, lengthen the waiting period and increase the scrutiny on background checks. Also I have always been surprised that short barrel AR Pistols are legal - the Velcro thing on the butt stock is a joke and they are no different from a normal AR.

Again I love my shooting and hunting hobby, but the only use I can think of for a 10 in barrel 556 or 308 BO is urban warfare. (Maybe for hogs??)

I would think they are terrible home defense weapons as you will shoot through your walls and into your neighbors house -

Perhaps if you lived in Mogadishu or Darfur they would be handy to protect the family from roaming terrorists and genocidal maniacs but not here.
Geez ! Are you for real ? Shall not be infringed!!! Liberty is dangerous!

The King Soopers tragedy hit close to home as it is 1 mile from my son's college apartment and he usually shops there on Monday's - fortunately he was with me that night - It got me thinking about my position on an A/R ban - I have several in addition to my bolt guns. I wonder what would happen to existing legal owners - I have heard the government would pay for the weapons if they ever took them away. It would be interesting if I they would pay what we all paid - which could be quite pricey, especially when you include the scope.

It also got me thinking about a solution to the problem - I have always argued that picking on AR's is stupid, as a common hand gun has about the same capacity, rate of fire and can fit in your pocket and is far more dangerous in most circumstances (except things like the Las Vegas Shooting) - meaning a crazy can not typically walk in a movie theater toting his 308 AR.

I think if I were going to address this problem I would limit sales of high mag anything to people that had any sort of violence convictions for a long time and maybe some day let them buy a deer rifle to hunt, lengthen the waiting period and increase the scrutiny on background checks. Also I have always been surprised that short barrel AR Pistols are legal - the Velcro thing on the butt stock is a joke and they are no different from a normal AR.

Again I love my shooting and hunting hobby, but the only use I can think of for a 10 in barrel 556 or 308 BO is urban warfare. (Maybe for hogs??)

I would think they are terrible home defense weapons as you will shoot through your walls and into your neighbors house -

Perhaps if you lived in Mogadishu or Darfur they would be handy to protect the family from roaming terrorists and genocidal maniacs but not here.
You only need a certain number of calories a day, and certain foods to survive. Heart dieases kills more than guns, and a shit ton more than mass shootings. Which foods are you willing to give up to the gov? Will it make your son safer!?

Do yourself a favor.....do a little Google searching on number of deaths from mass shootings. Then search all other deaths. Then let us know what else youre willing to give up for all those deaths above mass shootings.

Do your own thinking....dont let others do it for you.

Reactions: rhsc and dash4cash
First and only post in the Bear Pit - many will be glad
1. I love America, I love my guns, know how to use them, practice often, just not combat and believe in my 2nd amendment rights
2. There are probably some ex military or special forces on here and I thank you for serving - my cousin was a Marine based in Da Nang in the late 60's and my brother in law died 30 years later from Hep B from being a med evac pilot in the same place - I worship them
3. I should have known better than to post this topic here - it will be people like me that end up saving your second amendment rights through intelligent discourse, legal protection and compromise
4. I wonder how many of the haters on here have actually used their weapons to protect their life or anyone's - LE and Military excepted and I humbly thank you for serving society and our country -
5. The toys comment was a joke - obviously they are very serious business - I just have way more than I actually need hence the humor
6. For those that can read I was actually arguing for AR's by stating a pistol is more dangerous - and I never came close to suggesting banning handguns
7. I would be outraged if the government actually tried to take my AR's - is was only interesting to explore how they would compensate, as was said, the genie is out of the bottle and at this point a ban would only put them in the hands of the bad guys.
8. I assume none of you that hate posted objected to not selling guns to violent convicted criminals or crazy people - unless you are hiding something
9. All the incendiary and ignorant comments here were actually amusing - except the guy that posted the Rosa Parks comment - You - I would like to face you in the boxing ring without your gun to protect you.
You must be a cement finisher and bench 275

But... I like donuts😩

Hi,

Doesn't matter....IF we can save 1 child......all fat foods must go!! All fast food places must immediately close down to show they support saving the lives of children. All King Soopers must immediately remove all doughnuts or else they not only want to kill children, they ARE killing children.

Sincerely,
Theis

First paragraph: Sorry this hit close to home but your posit would put it in the street everywhere potentially. Govt pay for buyback? Ridiculous. No need to go into that. Chances of them paying fair market? Zero.
Third paragraph: Colorado already has a mag ban. How’d that work? Second part: Parsing what’s legal by your personal taste is a slippery slope and not a sensible rationale.
Fourth paragraph: No one cares what you see as the potential use. That’s not “shall not be infringed”. The weapons of the day when the amendment was written were the same ones used by the military units of that day. Why not now? Tyranny in the 1700s was enforced by military. Seems like it’s about to be now. Also seems like the ability to respond with at least some modicum of success relies on the availability of the best weapon available, not Uncle Billy’s old hunting rifle with its Tasco on top.
Fifth paragraph: You obviously haven’t taken the ones you own out and taken the time to do what it takes to deter their capabilities.
. I should have known better than to post this topic here - it will be people like me that end up saving your second amendment rights through intelligent discourse, legal protection and compromise
From your original post and follow ups you are right up there with the last people I would choose to defend my second amendment rights. Do me a favor and don’t ”help”.

Final question: Just what liberties are you willing to give up?

Reactions: LeftyJason
Am I incorrect in thinking an SBR is the same as an AR pistol
Nah, they are exactly the same, barring some asinine things like tax stamps and 10yr/$10k sentences. If you own an AR pistol, how do you know it is "legal". The equally asinine arbitrary numbers like 13.5 and 26 should be familiar to you.

I also feel you failed in your duties as a parent if you didn't feel confident that your son would have the means, training and mind-set to properly defend himself or others had he been in that shooting. My 2 daughters do. They may not win the fight, but they will limit the extent of someone's wrongdoing.

Hi,

Lets sound it out real quick, just like in kindergarten...

Short Barreled R I F L E.....P I S T O L...........

Homework assignment: Search the dictionary and get the definitions for each and report back with you findings for review.

Sincerely,
Theis

But like he is not suggesting banning pistols.....I mean he has an STI.

The dude was already on local LEO and FBI radar. They knew he was a troubled individual. Why didn’t they intervene earlier? Why didn’t they use one of these red flag laws against him? That’s the reason they had to ramrod those laws through, right?

I think we should be looking closer at psychotropic drugs and their impact on depressed individuals.

Also, 800,000 babies are aborted every year in the US, so ask yourself why they (liberals) care so much about 10,000 homicides each year. The dead fetuses don’t seem to matter a damn bit to them. They hate our constitution because it is a roadblock to total control. Mainly the 1st and 2nd.

I'll go on to add that more individuals die from alcohol related issues (drunk driving, medical issues) why don't they target alcohol? 91,000 deaths per year can be attributed to alcohol.

They seem to have forgotten that the the constitution does not Grant Rights, if affirms that those rights are God given, inalienable unable to be removed or separated.

ETA - I am not preaching about what is right or wrong. I'm attempting to present the absolute stupidity of liberal's arguments.

Last edited:
Hi,

View attachment 7593600

View attachment 7593601

BAN FAT FOODS;....they are more burdensome to the American Gov and American People than any firearm will ever be.

Sincerely,
Theis

Everyone dying from Covid pretty much has "comorbidities" but we ask no one to work on eliminating the 250 pounds of excess fat when they can be saved by wearing toilet paper on their face.

Everyone dying from Covid pretty much has "comorbidities" but we ask no one to work on eliminating the 250 pounds of excess fat when they can be saved by wearing toilet paper on their face.

Hi,

Yep, my local spot for Salmon Sashimi closed but McFattys kept on rolling....

Sincerely,
Theis

are you going to cut off your own (and your son's) junk to help fight rape?
are you going to ban and turn in your cars to help stop drunk driving? ban alcohol?
are you going to toss your cell phones to help stop distracted driving?

disarming me is NOT making me safer!

you don't know the diff between a sbr and a rifle caliber 'pistol,' which is fine as the vast majority don't, but yet you're saying they're bad or not needed, despite being ignorant on what they are and what they're used for. just like the politicians, totally ignorant on the facts but wanting to show they are "doing something" to combat violence.

the best solution is putting and keeping violent criminals in jail, and not counting on background checks or gun bans to keep weapons (or "high" capacity mags) out of their hands. are there going to be some crazies that gun down folks in a store or run them down on a sidewalk, sure, but again no one is trying to ban cars.

Reactions: Jgunner
Seems like a whole lot of guys on this site plan on fighting their little revolution with 50 pounds of belly fat they don't need. Probably a comorbidity in that situation too.

Is this guy choid and solid7's illegitimate love child? Take your compromise and shove it up your ass. And the rosa parks comment was 100% spot on and relevant.
I'm not pro any gun restrictions at all, thank you very much.

There’s so much to pick apart with your boulder logic, and so much productive stuff to accomplish today, I’m gonna sit this one out.

I mean his handle is GUY-O-TURD.... thats how i read it anyways. Seems legit, leftist screaming reeee at rosa and trying to give away his freedoms for spare change. This guy is a turd, piss on him and he will go away.

If you would sacrifice your rights for a false sense of security you are part of the problem.

Criminals don't follow the law. Wake the fuck up and quit listening to your emotions. Think logically. Killing people is already illegal. If you are willing to break a law that effectively ends your life, how will anything else change their mind?

It's the GUNs fault ! It"s the PENCILs fault. It's the TVs fault ! It's the Doughnuts fault......
Stop placing blame on inanimate objects !

And by the way,......It's your fault , you gave me the HOT coffee that spilled and burned my crotch !

I'm all for fat reeducation camps.

Hi,

Yep, my local spot for Salmon Sashimi closed but McFattys kept on rolling....

Sincerely,
Theis
Salmon sashimi? Never had it with fish before, but there was a place in pennsylvania that had amazing beef sashimi. Think while i was there i ate it at least once a week.

So the people of boulder decided that they can call 911 rather than take personal responsibility for their safety. Found out that the gov't really doesn't give two shits about your safety, and now figures that while taking your money they can take your rights to protect yourself. That way they can confiscate more of your money and force not ask you to do more stupid shit. Hmm, and we have a tard that thinks(not really well btw) if we just fold now they will stop asking us to give up more rights or more money in taxes. Meanwhile, they send it overseas to launder it through foreign companies to family members so it goes back into their pockets.
Rifles all rifles not just the AR platform kill less than 1 per day in this country out of appx 10k murders per year. Of the 10k murders by firearm 73% are committed by a gangster ie MS13, mafia, etc. 66% are gangster on gangster. So subtract 7300 puts us roughly at 2700 total. out of 330,000,000 yet we are to give up our rights for this. How about they don't allow plea bargaining on any firearm crimes. The worst is when illegal alien's firearm charges are dropped so they don't get deported. The amount of foreign national murders in our country is unacceptable yet not outrage there.
If you are going to turn in your scary black rifles good for you. Ben Franklin had something to say about people like that. Pick up a book and find out what that was.
The oddest thing is that trust in gov is pretty much at an all time low, and the same assholes that are suggesting that hey, lets get rid of standard mags and rifles, for the greater good oddly enough say that by the way, were are going to exempt ourselves... You know... for the children and stuff.

Its sort of like the concept of fences and borders are dumb for everyone else, but quite prudent when applied to their place of work or home.

I believe I was arguing for AR ownership, " I have always argued that picking on AR's is stupid" and against selling guns to mentally deranged people that have extreme violence convictions and questioning short barrel AR's purpose -

I absolutely do not want the government to come take my toys.

I really was not expecting this sort of response and had hoped for intelligent discourse among people that love shooting and hunting as much as I to a serious problem facing our great country. Darkfader and Super Corn Dogs - what part did you object to? Also, do you actually own a double barreled dildo bike and if so - how do you use it and what is it for?

1. I love America, I love my guns, know how to use them, practice often, just not combat and believe in my 2nd amendment rights
2. There are probably some ex military or special forces on here and I thank you for serving - my cousin was a Marine based in Da Nang in the late 60's and my brother in law died 30 years later from Hep B from being a med evac pilot in the same place - I worship them
3. I should have known better than to post this topic here - it will be people like me that end up saving your second amendment rights through intelligent discourse, legal protection and compromise
4. I wonder how many of the haters on here have actually used their weapons to protect their life or anyone's - LE and Military excepted and I humbly thank you for serving society and our country -
5. The toys comment was a joke - obviously they are very serious business - I just have way more than I actually need hence the humor
6. For those that can read I was actually arguing for AR's by stating a pistol is more dangerous - and I never came close to suggesting banning handguns
7. I would be outraged if the government actually tried to take my AR's - is was only interesting to explore how they would compensate, as was said, the genie is out of the bottle and at this point a ban would only put them in the hands of the bad guys.
8. I assume none of you that hate posted objected to not selling guns to violent convicted criminals or crazy people - unless you are hiding something
9. All the incendiary and ignorant comments here were actually amusing - except the guy that posted the Rosa Parks comment - You - I would like to face you in the boxing ring without your gun to protect you.
You are being manipulated by the media, with that you are having a emotional response to a logical problem. You need to sit down, take a deep breath and have a logical reaction to a logical problem.

Mass shootings/killings are NOT common place as the media would have you think.
The definition used to define a "mass shooting" is any time 3 people die at the same time/location from being shot. This definition varies a little but for the most part this is the one the media and I believe the FBI uses.

If a husband kills his child and wife and then himself with a firearm that is considered a "mass shooting", but if he kills his wife and kid with a gun but then takes a bottle of sleeping pills to kill himself then is is not a "mass shooing"

That is just one example, but is why when a real mass shooting happens like in Boulder that the media says shit like "this is the 225th mass shooting this year".

No one, not even those in the media believe the above example with the husband killing his family is actually a true "mass shooting". But they use the inflated numbers to get your attention and get into your emotional closet and kick shit around.

Most would agree that a true mass shooting involves an act of randomness, that is why it creates such fear. If you look at crime statics you will see that realistically you have never been safer, that crime 30 years ago was much more rampant and the murder rate was much much higher,

You look at the Boulder shooting and have chills run down your spine that your son shops at that store. That is totally understandable.

I myself (and I would imagine most people past a certain age) have been in situations where had the smallest variable changed I would have been a "victim". A couple years ago I gave the cat and extra 20 seconds of attention before I left the house, about 8 minutes later I watched as a car about 100 ft in front of me was t-boned at an intersection by a car who ran a red light at about 50mph.

If you look, that kind of shit happens all the time. Life is luck of the draw most the time.

Now, on to the gun thing.

This one is a little simpler. First people been killing people since people became a thing. Jim Jones killed 918 with tainted kool aid.

I will admit here that at times I have questioned (only for a nano-second) my ownership of firearms (most notably after the Vegas shooting). So I understand your thoughts. I will admit I to had an emotional reaction to a logical question, which I quickly got over.

No one wants these random killing sprees to happen and I think it is natural to look for solutions and fixes. The fact is there is no blanket solution, despite what the media would have you believe.

Some how, some way the media/government has gotten many, dare I say most people to look at a firearm in a light that is used on no other inanimate object. Is it because "arms" is used in the Constitution?? I consider "arms" anything I can use to defend myself, it doesn't have to go BANG in my mind. The media/government constantly push that restricting gun ownership will fix the problem.

I ask you this, why do they never push to ban personal ownership of vehicles when a drunk driver crashes into a vehicle killing a family??

Also on the same note, please explain how you giving up your vehicle would stop illegal street racing??

See, there has been a seed planted that guns are the problem, change the gun for another common inanimate object and all arguments go out the window. And yet the Constitution does include "arms", they must have done that for a pretty good reason.

Hi,

Sincerely,
Theis

Interestingly enough it was the governments "war on fat" that destroyed the health of the American population.
The government knew all along that sugar substitutes such as high fruitcose corn syrup and heavily processed carbs were the real enemy, but for political reasons that couldn't be touched, so they did the exact opposite of what they should have done and the American public turned into cows as a direct effect of being fed like cattle at a feed lot.

Yet another example of why government involvement in anything usually makes things worse.

Oh and that banning whole milk from schools and only allowing either orange juice (big politics there) or skim/fat free "chocolate" milk with tons of sweetener (big politics there again), was what helped kickstart the childhood obesity epidemic.

So of course the same government who destroyed the health of the country is going to fix the crime problem by going after law abiding folks while letting criminals walk away Scott free... yep that's going to work out well...

I like to eat my doughnuts while shooting my AR. I'm a very dangerous man.
I like to stack donuts on my dick and have three nubiles eat them off while firing a class three in each hand.
How I choose to pursue my happiness is none of your fucking commie business.
If anyone wonders why the great state of Colorado is going down the shithole look no further than Gyoturd.

I'm all for fat reeducation camps.
As if commie bastards like you need to remind us that the use of government force is your answer before the question is even asked.

I am glad that you’ve stopped calling yourselves “liberals”. There is NOTHING “liberal” about your totalitarianism you Progressive fuck.

Interestingly enough it was the governments "war on fat" that destroyed the health of the American population.
The government knew all along that sugar substitutes such as high fruitcose corn syrup and heavily processed carbs were the real enemy, but for political reasons that couldn't be touched, so they did the exact opposite of what they should have done and the American public turned into cows as a direct effect of being fed like cattle at a feed lot.

Yet another example of why government involvement in anything usually makes things worse.

Oh and that banning whole milk from schools and only allowing either orange juice (big politics there) or skim/fat free "chocolate" milk with tons of sweetener (big politics there again), was what helped kickstart the childhood obesity epidemic.

So of course the same government who destroyed the health of the country is going to fix the crime problem by going after law abiding folks while letting criminals walk away Scott free... yep that's going to work out well...

Government killing people since the 1970s.....

But dont worry....they know whats good for you.

Reactions: W54/XM-388

Oh they would pay alright. Would make Rona Virus look like a headache. What is the cost of upwords of 10 million lives?

Except a Crazy has done this. Granted it was a 556, but regardless

Sales are already restricted to convicted felons. Its like there is a check box on the form or something. Also what is "Hi Mag" Mag Capacity? Caliber? Energy? Momentum? What's your value?

If they (Pistol AR) are no different than a normal AR, why are you suprised they are legal. "Normal" ARs are legal. SBR (rifles with barrel under 16") are legal, but regulated under NFA. What is surprising about this? Is this a logically consistent position? (More on this later)

Ahh now we cut to the heart of the matter. Only use is for Urban Warfare. Please demonstrate in the following text where arms need to have a purpose or that they can be prohibited based on use:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Your opinion on the matter is not relevant. I think a 44 mag would be a terrible home defense weapon. Should it be banned? I think an M60 is a terrible home defense weapon (its a crew serviced weapon). Should it be banned? My wife doesn't like Glock 19s. She thinks its a terrible weapon. Should it be banned? Why does your OPINION of what is "good" matter to me. WHo made you overlord of the laws of the United States. Celebrate Diversity! To each their own and hands off mine.

Ok nice try, framing yourself and the intellect and reasonable person. As demonstrated above, your comments are not logical at all, and demonstrate a fundamental lack of understanding how rights and even the basics of language work. Intelligent Discourse? I could barely make out what you were proposing? Legal Protection? What protection have you provided or are planning to provide?

Compromise? The dreaded "C" word. I often often argued for true Comprimise, but what you propose (I think, its tough to tell) is in fact another "C" word. Caving. Compromise means both sides get something. Your proposal of restrictions (which already exist) contains no win for gun owners. Or is it we get to keep the every shrinking portion of our rights? No sir. Not one more inch. There is no Compromise being offered. They take, we give.

How about No. FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS

What is the purpose of this statement? Only the "True Scotsman" can comment on the legal uses of firearms? What asshattery is this?

I think you need to rethink your post into a coherent thought. The Bear Pit is not for the feint of heart, and talking about Gun Rights you better have your i's dotted and t's crossed, and sir, you have a LONG way to go to get to that point. Challenging someone to a fight on the internet forums? The behavior of a 14 year old. Not someone ready for the big leagues of firearm rights discussion

Good Day.

As if commie bastards like you need to remind us that the use of government force is your answer before the question is even asked.

I am glad that you’ve stopped calling yourselves “liberals”. There is NOTHING “liberal” about your totalitarianism you Progressive fuck.
Dude, if the commies are going to make me pay for your health insurance, your egg McMuffin problem is my egg McMuffin problem.

1. I love America, I love my guns, know how to use them, practice often, just not combat and believe in my 2nd amendment rights. Then act like it.
2. There are probably some ex military or special forces on here and I thank you for serving - my cousin was a Marine based in Da Nang in the late 60's and my brother in law died 30 years later from Hep B from being a med evac pilot in the same place - I worship them. Don’t blindly thank and support the military especially today. Half are marxist. Most of the others will just do what they are told.
3. I should have known better than to post this topic here - it will be people like me that end up saving your second amendment rights through intelligent discourse, legal protection and compromise. People like you are giving it away
4. I wonder how many of the haters on here have actually used their weapons to protect their life or anyone's - LE and Military excepted and I humbly thank you for serving society and our country -. The police shouldn’t be thanked for doing a job they chose. One that right now is merely to oppress the people and protect the govt. These guys do not work on your behalf. They are not your friend.
6. For those that can read I was actually arguing for AR's by stating a pistol is more dangerous - and I never came close to suggesting banning handguns. You are arguing on the behalf of the left which is why you aren’t well received.
7. I would be outraged if the government actually tried to take my AR's - is was only interesting to explore how they would compensate, as was said, the genie is out of the bottle and at this point a ban would only put them in the hands of the bad guys. You should act violently and with pure hatred when the time comes.
8. I assume none of you that hate posted objected to not selling guns to violent convicted criminals or crazy people - unless you are hiding something. If people didn’t have to rely on a militarized police and could police their own without the threat of the gov then these crazies would dwindle in number.
9. All the incendiary and ignorant comments here were actually amusing - except the guy that posted the Rosa Parks comment - You -I would like to face you in the boxing ring without your gun to protect you. It may be impossible for you to rationalize, but you are the ignorant man that thinks the gov is here for you and that you can rationalize with this kind of evil.

Reactions: 2ndamendfan
this response drives me up the fucking wall.

1) yes i actually do think the civilian population could...i mean, if the Taliban and Vietcong could.....im pretty sure we could scrap something together.
Thats pretty much what I told her. I said "Try telling that to the Mujahidin and Vietcong."

this response drives me up the fucking wall.

1) yes i actually do think the civilian population could...i mean, if the Taliban and Vietcong could.....im pretty sure we could scrap something together.

2) that implies that compliance is the best option...how did that work out for the jews?

3) thats implying that, like you said, we would have to...and people are just okay with that??

3A).....and if you think we would have to.....why are you advocating for less civilian ownership of weapons?......do they want the tyrannical govt that is ok with murdering its citizens to win???

4) have they seen the direction the military is heading in?......its going to be nothing but women, trannies, and blue haired soy boys in less than 10 years.....

While I generally agree with your other statements and sentiments regarding #1 there is a slight to major difference. Those two wars were half a world away and were only mildly supported by the local populace. Most of them were nuetral (just leave me the fuck alone to live my life) or anti American intervention. The one you speak of would be at home and likely, given the changing population demographic and technology, much more difficult. Especially, if given the weakening of our military, the Chinese got involved. Our republic would stand slim to no chance of survival. Lets hope we can find a better solution.

Reactions: Choid

Liberals have wet dreams about people like you.

• Love
Reactions: Dewey7271
While I generally agree with your other statements and sentiments regarding #1 there is a slight to major difference. Those two wars were half a world away and were only mildly supported by the local populace. Most of them were nuetral (just leave me the fuck alone to live my life) or anti American intervention. The one you speak of would be at home and likely, given the changing population demographic and technology, much more difficult. Especially, if given the weakening of our military, the Chinese got involved. Our republic would stand slim to no chance of survival. Lets hope we can find a better solution.
From a practical point of view, the latter part is the important one, and it wouldn't just be China, but the entire world that would see itself in having a stake in determining the outcome.

That said, the manpower it would take to occupy an area like the mountain west would be prohibitive. Not to mention more conflicted areas like the midwest and south. A revolution or civil war is a LARPers fantasy, and not feasible from either side's point of view. The outcome would necessarily be worse for everybody than what we face now.

Still, I will repeat that those of you who are dying to fight the next civil war should fight the war on belly fat first, because it ain't going to help you get things done.

People immediately jump to I am advocating for giving up freedom and the 2nd amendment. I firmly believe that an armed society to protect us from the government is a basic right created by the founding fathers - Again - I was only looking for the line and where it should be. Should everyone have a grenade launcher in the safe - for those on this post that think the Russians and Chinese are coming sure.

I would like to point out that my 13th amendment rights were clearly violated by my ex wife.
The Russians and Chicoms aren't the ones that will first be making contact with you. They are waiting until Biden and Cameltoe sends their own new improved, vetted tranny army and military weaponized police to your house to disarm you.

Do you think FA ARs, grenades, teargas, armored vehicles, gunships with FLIR and anything else the military uses are 'over the line' for peasant 'Constitutionalists' and others deemed as domestic terrorists? Because thats what you can expect when the 'muh pension and just following orders' squad comes knocking at 5a.m.

OP, I'm going to use your logic for a minute .
You know I love and support the 1rst ammendment...........BUT .......... maybe we dont really don't need the use of any hateful words .
So considering the amount of response you have received, I think it would be best to limit/ ban your social media usage .
The framers couldn't have intended grenade launchers cause they didn't exist, well you don't need social media because the framers couldn't have intended social media, why you need 1rst ammendment for something that didn't exist?
For the purpose of compromise maybe you shouldn't post anymore.
But don't worry , me and my people are going to be the ones that compromise for you and we will be the ones to save you and your 1rst ammendment right !

Last edited:
FFS, we have an elk sniping fudd, and Choid now claims to be as ripped as he is woke. Pass the barf bag.
I'm way more ripped than I am woke. Are you king of the buffet?

the flaw in your thinking is that there is NO PROBLEM with law abidding gun owners.....why is it sooooooooo difficult for people to get this....YOU DONT EVEN know your own laws....your state and location ALREADY HAS A BAN on AR type guns....the guy broke at least 6 LAWS...can you give me ONE LAW that would have stopped him.....here is a use for High CAPACITY MAGS....fighting a tyrannical government THE MAIN REASON our founding fathers highlight the right to keep and bear arms.............

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore