• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

AR10 optic suggestions

Primary Arms 3-18x with the 308 reticle at a very affordable price point and a very solid reticle. Not sure why you'd go LVPO on a 308 honestly if you're punching paper or hunting. It's not like you need the 1X. I moved on the the Meopta 3-18x50 which has a finer reticle and blocks less of the target. Glass quality is a step up and still under $1K and I'm extremely happy with it even in challenging light conditions.
I find where I'm at in GA that a 1x is needed more than i thought.

Reactions: Odysseus1911
Scrounge for a Benjamin.
I've bought two of these here off the px for $1700-1800, both in great shape. This is the path I recommend. One's on a 16" 308 right now and I love it.

Unless you're spending > 70% on 1x, I'd skip the 1-x options.

If if you are needing to spend all your time on 1x, why bother with a 308?

I've used a 1-6 swfa on mine many times and always come back to the Atacr.

Reactions: Thorbeast
I am used to 1-10, and never had a problem with 700 yards. If you have any experience with scopes will be helpful. Maybe try some out if you have friends. Scopes are pricey, so make sure you like what you get.

Reactions: Docsherm
I did a 2.5-20 nx8 with BUIS. I can take my Spuhr off with the QD mount so it’s beat of both worlds. Good out to 700 and also excellent for up close with the buis or scope at 2.5.

Attachments

• C9D4449C-F2E9-4ED2-84F7-CB93C219D358.jpeg
    C9D4449C-F2E9-4ED2-84F7-CB93C219D358.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 58
I've bought two of these here off the px for $1700-1800, both in great shape. This is the path I recommend. One's on a 16" 308 right now and I love it.

Unless you're spending > 70% on 1x, I'd skip the 1-x options.

If if you are needing to spend all your time on 1x, why bother with a 308?

I've used a 1-6 swfa on mine many times and always come back to the Atacr.
Because everytime I take a shit in the woods something always walks wthin 15 yds of me, 3x or 4x doesnt work well in that scenario. You want a 308 because 6mm still didnt take a large pig down at that range.

Because everytime I take a shit in the woods something always walks wthin 15 yds of me, 3x or 4x doesnt work well in that scenario. You want a 308 because 6mm still didnt take a large pig down at that range.
I can do 4x at 10 yards quite easily.
Not three gun shredded easily, but plenty fast enough for a deer.

But that's, just like, my opinion, man ;)