• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ARC CDG Lead Times

Rockdoc173

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Florida
    I've got the bug to build a big blaster, say 300NM. I really want to do it on an ARC CDG but the lead times worry me since I will need a LA, LH, with a LM BF. I'm watching the CDG thread and talking to ARC from time to time but all I hear is ~4 months. That's pretty great these days if that's really what it is. Has anyone seen anything besides the RHSAs in the wild? If I know they're actually shipping, and the lead is really 4 months (or even +6 months), it's game on

If it’s any indication, my 2nd action just shipped today, and that was ordered the 1st day ordering opened and it was ordered early while the site was still crashing. But, like @Supersubes stated, order one now, haven’t had a chance to put the 1st one together, but just working the 1st action, I’m in love… can’t get it sooner if you don’t order it to begin with.

Reactions: Im2bent
    ARC would know better than anyone what their lead times are. We don’t know what step in their process or supply chain takes the longest.

So maybe the SA RH are only trickling out because of a slow down in a supplier, but maybe they don’t expect that same slow down for other actions.

No one knows… I would be surprised if the LH LA was delivered in 4 months, but maybe they already have some of the parts stockpiled or in process

...can’t get it sooner if you don’t order it to begin with.
    Very true. I guess I'm just trying to find something that's "OK" and save myself the heartache of looking at my email everyday hoping that is THE day...again. I've even been running up and down the PX hoping to find something good but LHLA is slow going. I guess I'll just have to bite the bullet as it were. Is the CDG good enough to be worth the wait? I've had it on my desktop for like two months now so it's already on a pedestal lol

Reactions: notacos4u
    Very true. I guess I'm just trying to find something that's "OK" and save myself the heartache of looking at my email everyday hoping that is THE day...again. I've even been running up and down the PX hoping to find something good but LHLA is slow going. I guess I'll just have to bite the bullet as it were. Is the CDG good enough to be worth the wait? I've had it on my desktop for like two months now so it's already on a pedestal lol
    Another thing to consider, at some point they’re gonna set the price to where it should be.

Best $900 you’ll ever spend on an action.

Reactions: diverdon