• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Are millenials butthead-stupid or are they just plain lazy????

What's going to come after gen Z? We have no letters left!
Apocalypse.

The Millennial that kicks it off has already been born.
1568895699344.png

Dad never had me cut a switch, he had the belt. Now Mom, that was a different story. We had a yard with three sides of oleanders. She would send us out there with a set of pruning shears to cut the switch. I can tell you one thing I learned really quick, DO NOT come back with one of those this whippy ones. Get one about 3/4" thick and dried out. It breaks pretty quick. Make sure you cried, or she would send you out for another.

Our mothers must be sisters.

the brainwashing starts early.....they dont wake up one day and say they want everything for free or that they're entitled......

Reactions: wildcats
You learn what you live. You can be a Luddite and blame technology, however we passed on our preferences to our children when we stated “ we want them to have it better than I did”. Among other things. Look at the last hurricane on the East Coast or any other disaster and we are in many ways dealing with 1st World Disasters. It’s not like there is NO money or Relief or Government. We are able to pick ourselves up. What a Blessing.

Well yes to both, however innovation comes from laziness sometimes. ??‍♂️

Yes and Yes. IF and when the Grid, towers and Satellites, go down, would you like to guess how many people will commit mass suicide right on the spot?? I really hope I'm a spectator for that shit show. Mac:coffee:
They won’t be able to figure out how without Alexa.. that should be entertaining.. how many ways can you botch up suicide?

i still say its lazy but..

playing tic tac toe with my nephew 14
normal kid, my brother doesnt take any shit
plays sports, good in school etc

he kept loosing
we were all laughing because he was falling for the same moves every time...all in good spirits

i get up to get a beer and hes on his phone trying to find out "tricks for tic tac toe"

i had a epiphany at that moment lol

its not lazy, they are just used to information being available
and that information "will answer all their problems"

there is no need to struggle, because youtube or google will show me the way

he kept loosing
we were all laughing because he was falling for the same moves every time...all in good spirits

i get up to get a beer and hes on his phone trying to find out "tricks for tic tac toe"

Definitely time to show this young man the movie "Wargames".....

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Im a millennial. And there are lots more like myself who hold down a job and arent a complete dumbass. There are real lazy dumbasses in every generation. Even the boomers.

he kept loosing

Your nephew is 10 years too young to be a millennial.

Been out for awhile, but there is a fridge that can tell you what you need more of or you can look inside of it with an app on your phone....

How hard is it to open the fucking thing and go, need milk, eggs and breakfast sausage.... then write it down. Oh wait, they don't even know how to write, let alone have pen and paper. I'm 33, making fun of my own worthless generation.

----------
Been out for awhile, but there is a fridge that can tell you what you need more of or you can look inside of it with an app on your phone....
----------

Digital capacity counters on guns that show how many rounds remaining. Now that is some rad shit I approve of...

main-qimg-4640a7142e337565e994fb3ed2f32663.webp

Here is a REAL LIFE one. Fits Glock models. Not as badass looking as sci fi/video game stuff, but still functional.

IMG_20190121_101545_540-660x330.jpg

I consider anyone under 30 a millennial at this point in time...
If 9 of 10 are a bunch of metro-tranny-hippy-commi’s, age stops mattering their all in the same category
I don’t see any 10 year old thinking and believing the way I do

Definitely time to show this young man the movie "Wargames".....

Funny part is he loves
The green barets
War games
Great escape
Roarks rift
Victory at sea

It’s in the blood. Lol

My dad used to play the victory at sea soundtrack on the record player when we were kids

Reactions: Sean the Nailer