• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Are We Being Gassed?

Maser

Trump 2024
Minuteman
  • May 17, 2006
    /pol/
    www.youtube.com
    All throughout this month so far I just can't seem to be getting enough sleep. Apparently others as well. Grandma turned 67 today and a cancer survivor and I call her up and both her and Grandpa are still napping. Same with the rest of my family and friends. No one seems to have energy. I know that hot weather dehydrates you and makes you feel tired, but this month really hasn't been hot. I've also been reading others online who've been overly tired as well for no particular reason. What gives?

Reactions: Badjujuu
    1660161343278.jpeg

Pollen counts and mold spores are rising around the Nation due to excess carbon dioxide and unusual heat and water distribution. I never ever had problems with feeling dopey mid day until the last few years which I attributed to getting older. But if I stay indoors where we have the super fine filter on the air purifier my head clears after a bit.

My Nephew is a consultant on environmental stuff and told me that in various parts of the country air contamination in the form of mold spores and pollens of various types are running higher and longer than years past. Higher carbon dioxide levels mean plants are having a glut of input as they breath the stuff....kinda like putting people on oxygen is the way it was explained to me. There were times this Spring when I could go outside and see a film over the car surfaces....wipe it with a finger and yer finger tip is yellowish green. Even if yer not really allergic that's a lot of particulate to inhale 24/7.

VooDoo

To give plants the kind of boost that will increase their yield like that you need to raise the co2 levels from the 350ppm we are at to 1000 or more. Greenhouses that are trying to grow super plants commonly run at +/- 1200. Going from 300 to 350ppm doesn't cut it. Try again. Also, for them to use the extra CO2 and turn it into yield they have to have increased nutrients available as well.

It could just be that its a good year for plant production in certain areas. Here it has been unseasonably rainy and the grass and weeds are taller than normal. They'll create more flowers, pollen and seeds because of the extra rain, not the 20 ppm co2 rise.

If a little extras CO2 could make that big of a difference, all the weed shops here would have the unemployed mouth breathing potheads just sitting around breathing in their grows.

I’m definitely not getting enough sleep. But we have a 1 year old son who still sleeps in bed with us, so… it’s probably not that

Reactions: D_TROS and Bender
    Not getting enough sleep here either. I go to sleep after midnight and wake up every day around 4:30 or 5:00. So, yes, the most logical conclusion is that we are being gassed

Pollen counts and mold spores are rising around the Nation due to excess carbon dioxide and unusual heat and water distribution. I never ever had problems with feeling dopey mid day until the last few years which I attributed to getting older. But if I stay indoors where we have the super fine filter on the air purifier my head clears after a bit.

My Nephew is a consultant on environmental stuff and told me that in various parts of the country air contamination in the form of mold spores and pollens of various types are running higher and longer than years past. Higher carbon dioxide levels mean plants are having a glut of input as they breath the stuff....kinda like putting people on oxygen is the way it was explained to me. There were times this Spring when I could go outside and see a film over the car surfaces....wipe it with a finger and yer finger tip is yellowish green. Even if yer not really allergic that's a lot of particulate to inhale 24/7.

VooDoo

Green pollen dust on cars has been a thing forever where I live. Every May.

Reactions: Dot3 and The D
    You children have zero concept about lack of sleep.
    Try sleeping on these vertebrae...yes this is part of an MRI of my spine with identifying shit taken out.
    Those black spots ? That would be where bone should be, but isn't.
    There are more bad ones but they are overlayed with my personal data....so fuck off.

jkl.jpg

• Wow
    • Sad
    Reactions: mtrmn and MJF
    poor sleep hygiene
    poor dietary choices
    caffeine dependency
    you are old
    you are fat
    you are lazy
    too much booze
    your thyroid is going out
    carbon monoxide exposure
    lead poisoning
    stress
    depression
    or even apparently degenerative spine disease, ostensibly from being a completely unknown but at least as good as Jimmy Page rock guitarist.

or, we are being gassed.

Green pollen dust on cars has been a thing forever where I live. Every May.
    Same here. I’ve had globs of pollen land in my shoulder and seen pine trees look like they’re on fire when the wind knocks all the pollen out of them. And then I die of allergies

The green chili I ate last night caused numerous "getting gassed" complaints.

Global warming increased CO2 is a bit like bullshit. Bullshit is full of CO2. Climate change alarmists should read James Kasting's book to learn about the real data regarding combustion of fossil fuels. Short version: AOC does not know her shit about climate change.

Shorter: AOC is fulla shit.

Reactions: The D
    I have a 6 and a 9 year old that still wander in at 2 am LOL
    Fuck, it lasts that long? Our oldest only wanders in when he has a bad dream. The middle one kicks the fucking door down, usually like 45 minutes before my alarm goes off, to piss even though there’s a bathroom he can use that doesn’t involve waking us up

Not getting enough sleep here either. I go to sleep after midnight and wake up every day around 4:30 or 5:00. So, yes, the most logical conclusion is that we are being gassed
    Maybe you need to fap more.

Fuck, it lasts that long? Our oldest only wanders in when he has a bad dream. The middle one kicks the fucking door down, usually like 45 minutes before my alarm goes off, to piss even though there’s a bathroom he can use that doesn’t involve waking us up
    Yes.

Reactions: The D
    I seem to fart a lot when I wake up lately. So there's certainly gas somewhere...

could it be from too many of the German's soft tacos?
    Nah I don't think so. Not a taco kind of person, soft, hard, HSG, or otherwise.

But either way, better out than in. More seriously, I for one am having some trouble sleeping soundly due to stress but I can pass out like clockwork around midnight or so and wake up around 3 AM before going back to sleep for another few hours. I might wake up another couple of times briefly, but I can still go back to sleep pretty alright.

Feeling lethargic or tired and trying to make up for lost sleep could be diet, environment stuff, or just not sleeping as well as you think you are at night.

All throughout this month so far I just can't seem to be getting enough sleep. Apparently others as well. Grandma turned 67 today and a cancer survivor and I call her up and both her and Grandpa are still napping. Same with the rest of my family and friends. No one seems to have energy. I know that hot weather dehydrates you and makes you feel tired, but this month really hasn't been hot. I've also been reading others online who've been overly tired as well for no particular reason. What gives?
    We are ... no doubt. And for a paltry $75.95 (plus $5 shipping), I'll send you this important tool to avoid these types of issues including gassing from the sky, Jewish space lasers, and it even protects you from fraudulent voting machines. It comes as sheets in a long box, some assembly required.

blog-graphic-tinfoil-hat-400px-thumb-autox410-7059.jpg

Reactions: TripleBull
    Nah I don't think so. Not a taco kind of person, soft, hard, HSG, or otherwise.

But either way, better out than in. More seriously, I for one am having some trouble sleeping soundly due to stress but I can pass out like clockwork around midnight or so and wake up around 3 AM before going back to sleep for another few hours. I might wake up another couple of times briefly, but I can still go back to sleep pretty alright.

Feeling lethargic or tired and trying to make up for lost sleep could be diet, environment stuff, or just not sleeping as well as you think you are at night.
    I know the feeling. I wake up early then cant get back to sleep. It sucks. I think its mostly stress related, but computer or TV screens can upset your circadian rhythm as well.

Reactions: BLEE and brianf
    I know the feeling. I wake up early then cant get back to sleep. It sucks. I think its mostly stress related, but computer or TV screens can upset your circadian rhythm as well.

Doc told me the blue light from a computer or tv screws up your sleep. Was told to put everything away at 10pm. That lasted about 2 days.

I have also been experiencing what some might characterize as profound, stupendous or even heroic wind. The timbre, frequency and duration is astonishing. I now sleep with a fan blowing across the bed.

Try turning your Air Conditioner down a bit so your room is cooler than normal, and see if dark and quite cool makes you fall asleep easier and sleep easier.
    It works exactly that way for my dogs.
    This. Sometimes it just takes a slight change in location too, especially if it's stress-related.

A few times in recent months, I've slept better on a sofa than in my own bed. For whatever reason, I couldn't get comfortable or sleep soundly but moving to the sofa, slept like a log.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    Any electromagnetic interference near where you sleep ? Cell phones, chargers of any kind, mulit port power adapters that include USB charging ports ?

It usually takes a stick of dynamite to wake me up but 2-3 years ago I would wake up if a pin dropped on the carpet. Like jump up in bed wake up.

I went and consulted my Healthcare consultant (I call her the witchdoctor) and she ran a few test and said some sort of electronic interference was causing my problems. Huh ?

I dont sleep with my phone or any other electrical devices in my room. I've got an alarm clock and a bedside lamp. Old-school incandescent bulb 110v lamp.

I searched all over my room and came up with nothing then all of a sudden I had two nights in a row where I slept like a bump on a log. Wife asks me, how'd you sleep the last couple nights ? Awesome I replied, what'd you do ?

She had put a little icharge multi socket adapter that had two 110v outlets and two USB outlets for the baby monitor so we could still have the lamp and alarm plugged in as well. She told me she was getting something out from under the bed and heard a faint high pitch sqealing noise. Unplugged the adapter and it stopped. And I started sleeping again.

Stayed at a motel in Florida last year and they had end tables that had handy dandy usb charge ports in it and it was making the same noise. So I unplugged that ho.

Doc told me the blue light from a computer or tv screws up your sleep. Was told to put everything away at 10pm. That lasted about 2 days.

I have also been experiencing what some might characterize as profound, stupendous or even heroic wind. The timbre, frequency and duration is astonishing. I now sleep with a fan blowing across the bed.

Most High end smart phones as well as modern operating systems and computer monitors allow you to adjust the light hue to specifically have minimal light in the blue wavelengths and change to a much warmer softer red/orange shift glow.

Reactions: Cardboard55
    You just accept the truth and you will find peace.

Stolen election
    Weaponized FBI, DOJ, IRS
    Joe Biden fleecing America
    Two tier justice system
    J6 political prisoners
    Ukraine selling American weapons on the black market.

It's ALL FAKE NEWS

Now you can sleep like a baby.
    You're welcome.

I have noticed i have been unusually lazy in the last month. I was thinking it was because of the temp. Last month i got a weird flu for a day so there could be something lingering from that. A week ago the temp here droped for a day and i had energy again thats what makes me think its temp related.

Most High end smart phones as well as modern operating systems and computer monitors allow you to adjust the light hue to specifically have minimal light in the blue wavelengths and change to a much warmer softer red/orange shift glow.
    Buy the cheap glasses that block the blue.

Bought them for my kids during on line learning, they say the glasses helped their eyes all day.

f.lux is free and works well on computers