• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Are you ready to go all Mad Max?

Im in Ohio too. All bars, restaurants, schools and some city buildings are closed. Gov said schools will likely be closed for the remainder of the year. Daycares are still open! Which is kind of dumb. Kids are the biggest spreaders of germs known to man.

NY gov said this will go on for months. Ya know, long enough to cripple the economy.
-
I out in OR. . a buddy text me picks from last night from a store chain he works for 'shot point blank' over in Mentor OH. just of interstate 90 . he said there other store in Kentucky same way . people picked them clean over the weekend .
-
-
1.jpg
11.jpg
111.jpg

On a completely unrelated tangent, yet along the same theme.... up here a "local to us" printer is closing it's doors to the public YET staying open, for files to be shipped to/emailed to them for processing. Upon job completion, the management will arrange/coordinate payment and pick-up (or delivery) of products all because one of their employee's has had an organ transplant therefore has a depleted immune system.

It's nice to see that they're still working, and doing all they can to work with customers to continue 'keeping the presses running' and at the same time looking after their employee(s).

More of this is needed. Adapt/Improvise/Overcome.

-
I out in OR. . a buddy text me picks from last night from a store chain he works for 'shot point blank' over in Mentor OH. just of interstate 90 . he said there other store in Kentucky same way . people picked them clean over the weekend .
-
-View attachment 7274482View attachment 7274483View attachment 7274484

Not much ammo left but the Vances chain in central Ohio has a very large inventory of firearms if anybody is desperate. Which, if you didnt already have the guns you think you needed before well...

SG Ammo has shut down all online ammo orders. Say they're 10 days behind on fulfillment. That Center X I received today will be like gold at the next NRL22 match. Only $1/round. :geek:

I went grocey shopping in walmart at 6 am. There was 1 package of the crappy 2 ply TP left of the shelf. I cringed and bought it. The asinine people in this country confound all common sense.

Why do people think the first place your going to get the virus is your ass ? On second thought.. I would like to see FB go viral with peeps using hand sanitizer/TP combo to wipe...it would serve them right.

We got 18 acres ,, 30 chickens,,so stay away. All trespassing will be delt with........

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1532795365812.jpg
    FB_IMG_1532795365812.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Reactions: Jefe's Dope