ARFCOM permaban

akmike47

Rumpleforeskin King of the Poors
Minuteman
  • Feb 23, 2013
    OP probably didn't suck up to the penguin in GD. Your avatar should of had a penguin in it OP.
    I signed up, made a few posts, read enough to know I wasn’t interested, and have checked the sale adds 2-3 times in a few years. Don’t know who anyone there is.

I assume penguin is their Frank?

akmike47

Minuteman
  • Feb 23, 2013
    The bs here is entertaining usually, there it’s tiring.

Reactions: Slash0311

TexPatriot

Old Salt
    Minuteman
    Jul 20, 2020
    I signed up, made a few posts, read enough to know I wasn’t interested, and have checked the sale adds 2-3 times in a few years. Don’t know who anyone there is.

I assume penguin is their Frank?
    Aimless is the penguin and a mod in GD which is their version of the Bear Pit.

Reactions: akmike47

BrandonLesco

Banished from ARFCOM
    Minuteman
    Nov 22, 2021
    PA
    Well Arfcom is gay so there’s that.

What did you do?
    In the past few months the moderation there has gotten totalitarian... I had been there like 12 years. There is always good info in breaking news threads, so I'd go there and read up... people with first hand knowledge of the event etc... you've been there you know.

They got really weird about covid threads. Again, great info in some, some were just troll threads. They started deleting them, then moving them to a giant all-encompassing thread... it pissed a lot of people off, some including me were very vocal about it. I emailed the mods, called them out, hurt their feels. They mad.

So here I am lol.

Reactions: GLD1980

akmike47

Minuteman
  • Feb 23, 2013
    In the past few months the moderation there has gotten totalitarian... I had been there like 12 years. There is always good info in breaking news threads, so I'd go there and read up... people with first hand knowledge of the event etc... you've been there you know.

They got really weird about covid threads. Again, great info in some, some were just troll threads. They started deleting them, then moving them to a giant all-encompassing thread... it pissed a lot of people off, some including me were very vocal about it. I emailed the mods, called them out, hurt their feels. They mad.

So here I am lol.
    Sounds about right, so how about them tits?

Douglas-001

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Jan 16, 2012
    50 miles west of Camp Perry
    Say hello..............
    IMG_2580.JPG

Now say goodbye.......

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019
    never tried that site and sounds like that was a plus. i don't own an "AR" so that's probably why...

TurboTrout

Old Salt
    Minuteman
    Oct 30, 2020
    East Coast
    They are a odd bunch

Video of a inner city kid getting blown to bits, cheers and memes

Photo of the top of a nipple and they lose their minds and ban everyone.

Or saying if you’re not for the bill of rights your a commie, but applauding commies for sending a couple to jail for taking a funny photo in front of a church.

It’s like the bipolar kid of a red neck and Muslim law.

akmike47

Minuteman
  • Feb 23, 2013

So here I am lol.
    Really though that sucks, luckily for you we can post nipple here, just no snatch shots.

Be thick skinned and you’ll be fine.

Reactions: Boon20 and GLD1980

Redmanss

Minuteman
    Aug 24, 2010
    Northeast Wyoming
    Welcome to the Hide, but on ARFCOM, here’s our opinion:

We.
    Don’t.
    Care.

Leave that drama behind, make no mention of it, because we both don’t give a fuck and any mention of it instantly reduces our opinion of anything you have to say. Being banned from there isn’t a badge of merit here, instead it tells us you weren’t even smart enough for the dumbest site on guns in the entire web.

BrandonLesco

Banished from ARFCOM
    Minuteman
    Nov 22, 2021
    PA
    Welcome to the Hide, but on ARFCOM, here’s our opinion:

We.
    Don’t.
    Care.

Leave that drama behind, make no mention of it, because we both don’t give a fuck and any mention of it instantly reduces our opinion of anything you have to say. Being banned from there isn’t a badge of merit here, instead it tells us you weren’t even smart enough for the dumbest site on guns in the entire web.
    QFT. I feel at home already.

kc7pwx

Sergeant of the Hide
    Minuteman
    Apr 24, 2020
    Washington
    Tried to get an account there years ago but they would not allow me in because I use a Hotmail account and was not about to use my work email for a gun site.
    Sounds like I didn't miss anything.

Reactions: nikonNUT

akmike47

Minuteman
  • Feb 23, 2013
    Tried to get an account there years ago but they would not allow me in because I use a Hotmail account and was not about to use my work email for a gun site.
    Sounds like I didn't miss anything.
    Correct.

RUTGERS95

Private
    Minuteman
    Nov 2, 2009
    NJ
    arfcom used to be great years ago but now it's full on retarded. won't touch that place with a 10ft pole