• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ARFCOM permaban

About 10-12 years ago, I lurked there for about three days trying to decide if I wanted to join. After three days, I decided that there was no way I was joining that flustercluck of a site.

Yeah, but I think it’s the suckin dick part that makes you gay. Which I don’t’ so I’m not.

Things that make you gay:
A)Sucking dick
B)Vaping
C) Being an Arfcom member.

I mean, we’ve all known that site was full of mall ninjas since it’s creation.
Half the crew where I work are convicted felons. They say in prison it's only gay if you make eye contact or reach around.

Reactions: Ravenworks
20211122_211519.jpg

WE KNOW

sqrl pigeon.jpeg.jpg
1615863693994.png
0A737270-DD38-4790-B297-3E57D806DBF0.png
27C8AB0B-7AEF-4625-BA10-C65A41F0A19F.jpeg.jpg
61987CA0-A233-41C8-B813-71FEDAB94A94.jpeg.jpg
download (11).jpg
1615859462669.png

There's a new thread over there now with a member asking. "Why did you nuke my last thread? I wasn't trolling." and some other member answered to the effect "Because the new owners are trying to flush the old members, hoping they'll go somewhere else. Btw, have you been vaccinated?"

Half the crew where I work are convicted felons. They say in prison it's only gay if you make eye contact or reach around.
A guy sucking dick is always gay. Always. Even when underway or in prison, it's still gay. No big deal if you're homosexual, but if you're hetero and you suck a dick, you're actually homosexual. Accept it, nobody really cares these days, but you're now a card carrying member of LGBTQIWHATEVER. (Not directed at you specifically 168, just a generalization toward anyone who thinks such things.)

I didn't give a shit how long I was at sea (five months was my longest stretch), I never thought about sucking a dick.

A guy sucking dick is always gay. Always. Even when underway or in prison, it's still gay. No big deal if you're homosexual, but if you're hetero and you suck a dick, you're actually homosexual. Accept it, nobody really cares these days, but you're now a card carrying member of LGBTQIWHATEVER. (Not directed at you specifically 168, just a generalization toward anyone who thinks such things.)

I didn't give a shit how long I was at sea (five months was my longest stretch), I never thought about sucking a dick.

You never said you didn’t think about getting a piece of that sweet man ass though.....😆

There's a new thread over there now with a member asking. "Why did you nuke my last thread? I wasn't trolling." and some other member answered to the effect "Because the new owners are trying to flush the old members, hoping they'll go somewhere else. Btw, have you been vaccinated?"
Who bought them? Some dems?

Just fucking let the air out of my sarcastic balloon. Imma go check and see if I am still allowed on Arfcom

Go daddy dropped their servers because of content after the Jan6 crap, because of lack of moderation.

Brownell‘s purchased them in 2019 so that’s nothing recent.

Never messed around there but sounds like they’re trying to depoliticize the site.
Had no idea brownells sucked so much....

Had no idea brownells sucked so much....
Brownells has a much wider client base than what frequents AR15.com or SH.com. As such, and like many other businesses, they are likely trying to mitigate any negative image that may be associated with "the fringe."

"It's not personal, Sonny. It's just business..."

Reactions: LoCal247
Brownells has a much wider client base than what frequents AR15.com or SH.com. As such, and like many other businesses, they are likely trying to mitigate any negative image that may be associated with "the fringe."

"It's not personal, Sonny. It's just business..."
I’m personally tired of all this tip toeing the line bullshit.

Reactions: Hookturnr and lash
W
Seems they're handing those out like awards lately. Anyone else?
Welcome to here. Many years ago, I told one of those pussies who had a "Pray for me my cat died" threads to cowboy up and go to Wal-Mart and get a new cat from the kid sitting outside. I got banned after I posted an email sent to me by the moderator 82nd Airborne where he told me the death of a pet cat was as important as the death of a soldier in Iraq. Coming from a dirtbag SgtMajor at Ft. Bragg I found that thought priceless.

Other than their meme and joke threads, the place is not that interesting. These guys are far more colorful and witty than the average Arfcommer and you get titties here, lots of tits. And no one cries about it or whines. The Hide is a very entertaining place, especially when it comes to information on guns and shooting them.

Last edited:
THANK YOU SIR!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how many people here in the Southeast (or hell, even bordering TX) don't get that chili does NOT have beans!! : ) :) :)

Well, there is a distinction. Chile (red or green) does not have beans. Chili, like many of us Southern boys grew up eating, allows beans, and some of us prefer it with them.

What do a bunch of dip shits from Cincinnati know about chili? Might as well ask a queer about pussy.
It’s technically “hot dog sauce” they cook the meat in the sauce so it doesn’t clump or brown. Which doesn’t add any flavor really and gives it a mealy texture.

Juan’s starting to loosen up I think. Rough start, but he relaxed and just let us ease it in.

• Haha
Reactions: BytorJr
OK, I have to ask. I've been a member there for over 15 years. Granted mostly a non posting member, because I don't get involved in all of their circle jerks. But in regards to all of this dick sucking, gay bullshit, is the owner of that site really gay?

OK, I have to ask. I've been a member there for over 15 years. Granted mostly a non posting member, because I don't get involved in all of their circle jerks. But in regards to all of this dick sucking, gay bullshit, is the owner of that site really gay?
Meh who cares.

If you like guns that's what counts, unless you're a douche.

I've been on Arfcom since 2002 and learned how to put together my first AR build on there.

The General Discussion area has always been a clown fest but there is a lot of good technical information in the other forums. There is plenty of ridiculous stuff going on here as well. It is what adds personality to a site.

I gain a lot of knowledge from both here and Arfcom and hope that they can continue to be a good resource for the right to own firearms, and those that enjoy shooting them.

Last account I had there I told the mod to fuck off because he was being a little bitch. They are running off all the good people, which is fine since it brought me here and to other quality forums.

I've been on Arfcom since 2002 and learned how to put together my first AR build on there.

The General Discussion area has always been a clown fest but there is a lot of good technical information in the other forums. There is plenty of ridiculous stuff going on here as well. It is what adds personality to a site.

I gain a lot of knowledge from both here and Arfcom and hope that they can continue to be a good resource for the right to own firearms, and those that enjoy shooting them.
2006 here and yeah, I built my first AR from the tutelage I received from there. I stayed in the tech forums for a long time and it wasn't until I got bored and wandered over into GD that I got into trouble. It was kind of like when Chris went into the dope smoker's bunker of Sgt. Elias's unit in Apocalypse.

I didn't re up my membership after Brownell's acquired it but do miss BOTD (babe of the day).

Last edited:
they’re trying to depoliticize the site.
This^

GD drives the traffic and therefore the money and value. What used to appeal to folks about GD was there was serious 2A support no matter the circumstances or politics. Moderation was fair and you had to do something stupid to catch a case.

Over time, the really knowledgeable people and industry people were driven off by assholes. Over more time the outright leftists were allowed to shit in every thread with impunity and goad folks to finally post something which caught them a ban.

Ed is dead now. Brownells has little to do with running the site despite the conspiracy theories. The admins want to keep driving dollars and at the same time want to stop the “radical” talk of actually keeping guns despite what the .gov thinks. A conundrum.

GD drives the site but GD isn’t very nice…..what to do? You’re seeing it.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan