• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Arizona Draw Results

nfoley

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2010
Castle Rock, CO
The Arizona draw results are available online to those that put in. Good luck to all. I drew an elk and antelope tag. Can't wait!!

Re: Arizona Draw Results

I didn't draw a damn thing. Hope you guys have fun. Looks like I will put in for Colorado elk tags.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got skunked too. Looks like Archery deer here I come. </div></div>

Scotty Ill knock the dust off my bow and head out with you. Let me know I have a couple spots close by that I have spotted some monsters at.

I got really lucky. Drew an archery bull tag where my daughter shot a big bull last year. Saw a couple monsters that I am hoping will be there this fall.

Gonna try and post pic of my daughters bull from last year.

pofelk002.jpg

Amazing how Arizona has the genetics and minerals for those Huge Elk & Racks on that population that is running threw that State .
We get some good size Elk here in the N.W. and good Rack of horn on many <span style="font-weight: bold">'BUT'</span> , Vid. I watched of one of our friends who hunted the San Carlos Reservation . Was unbelievable crazy & I never saw so many Bulls with those size Racks screaming and running in the Rut .