• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Armageddon Gear M2010 Soft Rifle Case For Half Price

Winny94

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Nov 19, 2013
    If anyone is in the market for a very high end soft rifle case, here is a killer deal. Its a version of the Armageddon Gear M2010 Rifle Case overrun from Remington Defense. I dont have a need for some of the sleeves/pouches built into the case (not even sure what theyre all used for - looks like extra barrels, suppressor, and a few other things), but the straps, bolt sleeve, MOLLE pouches, and just general robust construction & materials are all outstanding. You can use code "LDN" and save another $20 + free shipping.

Edit: sorry, to get the code to work, you need to push it to 200+. A cheap detent spring will do it, or snag some tac 223 ammo - it's like $0.30/Rd for some reason.

Last edited:
    That code did'nt work, but I got $10 and free shipping with M3P. Thanks for the post, great case!

Thanks for the heads up on the $180 detent spring lol.

Ordered the case today, I'm supposed to have it near the end of the month. This is what I originally wanted a year or so ago, but wasn't spending $400 on a case, I went with an eberlestock G3 phantom instead.( I got a smokin' deal from warpig on the G3.)

If anyone is in the market for a very high end soft rifle case, here is a killer deal. Its a version of the Armageddon Gear M2010 Rifle Case overrun from Remington Defense. I dont have a need for some of the sleeves/pouches built into the case (not even sure what theyre all used for - looks like extra barrels, suppressor, and a few other things), but the straps, bolt sleeve, MOLLE pouches, and just general robust construction & materials are all outstanding. You can use code "LDN" and save another $20 + free shipping.

Edit: sorry, to get the code to work, you need to push it to 200+. A cheap detent spring will do it, or snag some tac 223 ammo - it's like $0.30/Rd for some reason.
    If you own this, can you measure it for inside length? Checking if my rifle will fit. Thanks

Okay, just got mine... it's actually about 47-48" internal. It Def won't fit into a 1720.

Also, anyone know what all the pouches are for?

Looks like a spot for a can, bolt, and something else in the main compartment and 2 barrels, cleaning rod and then mine came with a bunch of pouched (double aics mag).

Last edited:
    I don't have mine yet but given that this say it fits inside a Pelican 1720 I would guess that the internal dims are somewhere around 40"

Yeah, I saw that, but the deployment kit certainly seems to have a 50" case from the Precision Rifle Blog report. And the description does indicate the size as "50".

Anybody have one??

Perhaps a misprint on Brownells part. My case fits perfectly inside a Pelican 1750.

Just got mine today. Mine looks a bit different than the one pictured, and yes I know the description says it's a different version. I figured Brownells would have the actual case and accessories pictured. I only have 5 mag pouches and one of the larger molle pockets, no suppressor pouch and the molle is completely different. I also have back pack type straps, a shooting mat, and buckles on the out side.

What do yours' look like?

Just got mine today. Mine looks a bit different than the one pictured, and yes I know the description says it's a different version. I figured Brownells would have the actual case and accessories pictured. I only have 5 mag pouches and one of the larger molle pockets, no suppressor pouch and the molle is completely different. I also have back pack type straps, a shooting mat, and buckles on the out side.

What do yours' look like?

if this came across as me bitching because it didn't look like what was advertised in the pic, i didn't mean it that way.

I walked into Brownells this afternoon and there was the MSR case.....149.....yep my wallet is lighter!

Corey4, mine is as you describe. Pondering wether to return. Nice case, though. Just not as pictured. Hell of a price for Armageddon Gear.

i'm in the process of fighting with the imgur software to upload pics and edit them.......

so i guess there are 2 versions of this case?

Mine came today and looks like corey4's and sized for a pelican 1750

Last edited:
    Thanks for the heads up on this one, you guys are a bad influence on my credit card. I picked up the soft case and the M24 hard case which was also on sale.
    Thanks, Scott
    That combination is the deal of the summer

Was considering at 200, went for it at $175. Does it comes with all the bags and such?

Sometimes. Seems to be two versions. All come with some bags. Let us know what you get.

Damn, and I had just ordered it at $200. Not like that's a bad deal, but still

Looks like they removed the picture with the pouches. Damn, wondering if the one I ordered at 175 will come with them.

I would guess that it will still come with the pouches, the images online on other websites all show them which makes me think that it's standard. Use codes M6W, M6V or M6U for $110, $70 or $30 off orders of $900+, $600+ or $300+ plus free shipping. Thanks for the pictures, they were helpful.

That good a case huh? Man... hate the camo but would be perfect for a long gun.

So it seems to be random as to which case you get, I ordered one a couple weeks back and got the one with the tan interior and a whole bunch of pouches. I like it cause it fits my folded rifle nicely.

If I order a second one any idea what the odds will be of getting the one with the multicam mat? I would like to have one of each.

So it seems to be random as to which case you get, I ordered one a couple weeks back and got the one with the tan interior and a whole bunch of pouches. I like it cause it fits my folded rifle nicely.

If I order a second one any idea what the odds will be of getting the one with the multicam mat? I would like to have one of each.

Mine came in yesterday and it's the multicam version. Very nice case, but I was hoping for the other version. Still quite happy with mine though.

Edit: mine did come with the 5 mag pouches and one GP pouch

Last edited:
    Got one on it's way. Interested to see what it comes with. Will post pics when I have it.

Anyone compared also have a SERT TCC case and can compare the two?

The SERT is a very nice case. This case is even nicer! Overall just seems a little sturdier. That is by no means a knock on the SERT, which I also own and really like. Remember: at normal price this case is more than double the price of a SERT TCC.

I received the one with the Coyote interior. 12 mag pouches and 2 GP Pouches were included, packed in in a plastic bag inside the case. WOW! Purchased separately, the included pouches alone would've cost me far more than the price of the total package!

Thanks much for the heads-up Winny94 ;)!

Got the multicam version. Was hoping for coyote. Anyone want to trade?

If not, I'm still good with it.