• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Asking advice in the Pit. Lord help me

Holy fuck dude, you are starting to sound like that POS that has a water leak, worked in fiberglass and whatever other drama.
You are making every excuse possible to not have to do something for yourself. But you started this asking for advice? At this point I almost hope your wife leaves you for someone that will stand up for her. Grow some balls and follow some of the good advice here. (Post #6 is a good start) .
But but but but but but is all I hear from you. Take off your wife's panties and pull up your pants (currently your pants are around your ankles, you are getting fucked) and realize that your wife opened up about the rest of this shit show because she's looking to you for help. So you Can man the fuck up and save your marriage/family or you can continue to be a little bitch and make excuses.
Balls in your court. That's if you have any balls to do what needs to be done.
Good question. He wasn’t even removed from the school during the investigation, which was a big component in going after the school. Still, that failed. And since then he’s dropped out of school and gone on somewhere else.

As for what the preacher and his family have done, they’ve done as much as they possibly can from their position. He doesn’t have the reach he had while in the pulpit: he’s retired, in his mid 70s and his health is failing him. But he’s been my wife’s biggest advocate all along to any who would listen.

I hear everyone who is talking about moving. My wife has absolutely mentioned that. That’s a hard pill. Like someone said, pick your poison. I have been adamantly against that for a few reasons: if we just move a town or two over, we’ll still encounter the same dipshits. We will still have to go to the same grocery stores and gas stations. Also, I see things differently as I realize that in the scheme of things, this has absolutely 0 bearing on how we live our lives practically speaking. However, we all know that emotionality is an even bigger driver than practicality. Also, my mother is only a couple miles away and battling cancer. Her grand babies are her motivation to keep pushing. My mom has been my wife’s sole source of motherly wisdom and support (too long and private for here). In order to get far enough away for this shit not to matter, we’re giving up a whole lot of family and pride. Pride for me anyhow. And I’m just not convinced that my wife’s pride will be restored by moving. I know peace will come back, but what about the things that make a person feel better about life?

I hear everyone who is talking about moving. My wife has absolutely mentioned that. That’s a hard pill. Like someone said, pick your poison.

No bro. This is me coming to terms with the fact that all this good advice, which goes against my instincts, might have to be implemented. Along with all the good advice to get a lawyer involved AGAIN, to deal with the current fallout (not the initial fallout). No, I don’t sound like fiberglass dude. My previous post was long so I get you not catching the meta point. I was laying out reasons why I hadn’t considered moving yet but had been against it. This thread confirms the need to rethink things and I’ve got sense enough to know when I need to back up and punt. Of course moving is a last resort, but don’t insult my willingness and ability to protect my family.

Reactions: SWgeezer and Oryx
More excuses.
I never said anything about moving. I am saying to get your ass in gear and deal with this. Your wife is asking for help and you are making excuses. So yes, you sound exactly like fiberglass dude.
No bro. This is me coming to terms with the fact that all this good advice, which goes against my instincts, might have to be implemented. Along with all the good advice to get a lawyer involved AGAIN, to deal with the current fallout (not the initial fallout). No, I don’t sound like fiberglass dude. My previous post was long so I get you not catching the meta point. I was laying out reasons why I hadn’t considered moving yet but had been against it. This thread confirms the need to rethink things and I’ve got sense enough to know when I need to back up and punt. Of course moving is a last resort, but don’t insult my willingness and ability to protect my family.
I don't give a rats ass if he's a minor and the preacher is an old man. You need to be kicking ass and get some headlines to clear your wife's name. Right now your life/marriage is a dumpster fire. You can put it out or get some marshmallows.
More excuses to follow. That's one thing I am sure of.

More excuses.
I never said anything about moving. I am saying to get your ass in gear and deal with this. Your wife is asking for help and you are making excuses. So yes, you sound exactly like fiberglass dude.

I don't give a rats ass if he's a minor and the preacher is an old man. You need to be kicking ass and get some headlines to clear your wife's name. Right now your life/marriage is a dumpster fire. You can put it out or get some marshmallows.
More excuses to follow. That's one thing I am sure of.

Ok.

This thread is about 10 hours old. I got advice and am going for a lot of what was suggested. I was just made privy to the bulk of this harassment two days ago. Not sure why you’re assuming I’m planning on sitting on my ass, but that’s neither here nor there.

If a person claims Christianity then they better walk the walk. The God of the Bible destroyed whole families (with death) for sins committed by one, and in some cases judged the father for the sins his adult sons committed.
Not saying the former preacher is a bad guy but he doesn’t look too good from my perspective. He should have smashed this hard and got to the bottom of it the first week or day it came to light. Maybe he and that group are a source of some of the lingering problem and they are not saying it to your face? Does the current preacher support you? Might be worth investigating. Wouldn’t be the first time a fake Christian got exposed. Just questions.
And yes there are good Christians and good churches also.

Sometimes moving is the best option.
And sometimes staying, fighting, outsmarting, and outliving your enemy is the best option.
Been through a few tough times in a small town myself and we chose to stay and win. And Win I did!
You can win this, but you need smart people local to you for support and advice. And with all due respect, not a former preacher that won’t be head of his house.

I’ve divulged a lot more than I was originally comfortable on the internet. It’s not necessary to include more about the preacher. If it’s not sufficient for me to say that he and his family have done all they can do from their position, then I can’t help you. Let’s be clear. The adults in the area know the whole thing is a sham. It’s a bunch of feckless teenagers perpetuating this bullshit. The problem is, their parents don’t know about what’s going around among these children’s circles. And the problem children are far outnumbered by the non problem children. Its not advice to say “make examples out of them” because i came here to find out how to do that. Not from a legit legal standpoint but more of “what would you do?” I’m reading lots of posts on exactly how to do that. So thanks for those.

You started this asking for advice. All your responses have been excuses as to why you can't do this or that.
Ok.

This thread is about 10 hours old. I got advice and am going for a lot of what was suggested. I was just made privy to the bulk of this harassment two days ago. Not sure why you’re assuming I’m planning on sitting on my ass, but that’s neither here nor there.
I'd be kicking that preacher in the ass to get this unfucked. If he's not willing to help you then you had better check that position you hold him in.

In true Bear Pit fashion...
Post a picture of the wife. Let's see if she's worth the hassle or not

Reactions: Makinchips208
The real dad, I would absolutely destroy. But the preacher/adopted granddad, no. The kid was adopted by preachers daughter (who dated scumbag real dad) 8 years ago. Preacher only had legal custody for around 4-5 months before the shit show started. I have no clue where anyone is now except the preacher. That’s all I know, which is why it APPEARS he’s left holding the bag.

And for fucks sake, the best advice has been ways to make an example out of the fucking kids without implicating myself in anything nefarious. That’s exactly what I plan to do. Read back to me where I’m making excuses not to do that other than what we’ve already tried legally but failed. Now time for more action. Ok got it.

The second best advice has been to move. Ok, now I’m coming to terms with the fact that might what has to happen. It’s a last resort though because goddammit I can’t stand feeling defeated by a bunch of illiterate mulletheaded highschool faggots. That’s not an excuse…that’s resolve to do everything possible before going that route

Im not convinced but I’ll move on.

And they sound malicious, not feckless. These details are going to matter.

You are correct about malice. So we had a lawyer 18 years ago to deal with malice from the school. That failed but now here we are a year and a half later and I’m just learning about all this shit. At least the extent to which it’s happening. It seems malicious to me and if it seems like actual malice to others, then there’s legal avenues. We are involving a lawyer. Maybe not today, but by the end of the week. So really, I got a lot of confirmation in the Pit that this is more than just a nuisance small town drama

Your best advice was to get some dash cameras, front and back, some home security cameras and a lawyer. Hit the opinion pages of the local rag, get the deadbeat preacher to get off the couch.
But poor pitiful you.
Fuck off
The real dad, I would absolutely destroy. But the preacher/adopted granddad, no. The kid was adopted by preachers daughter (who dated scumbag real dad) 8 years ago. Preacher only had legal custody for around 4-5 months before the shit show started. I have no clue where anyone is now except the preacher. That’s all I know, which is why it APPEARS he’s left holding the bag.

And for fucks sake, the best advice has been ways to make an example out of the fucking kids without implicating myself in anything nefarious. That’s exactly what I plan to do. Read back to me where I’m making excuses not to do that other than what we’ve already tried legally but failed. Now time for more action. Ok got it.

The second best advice has been to move. Ok, now I’m coming to terms with the fact that might what has to happen. It’s a last resort though because goddammit I can’t stand feeling defeated by a bunch of illiterate mulletheaded highschool faggots. That’s not an excuse…that’s resolve to do everything possible before going that route

so let me get this straight.....the problems are all stemming from children? if that is the case, that's really easy. start knocking on doors and talking to their parents. any parent worth their salt is going to call their kid up, and have a conversation with you; by the end of that, things should be clear.

or maybe i am still not understanding things.

one thing is for sure....your marriage is already in the kill zone; you just don't know it yet. i'm not going to damn you for anything because i am sure there are a lot of variables. just know that your marriage is very likely 70% doomed on your current course; and that usually accelerates once it starts. i've spelled it out in previous posts, i'm not about to do it again.

good luck.

I'd find that kid and compel him to be in this year's school talent show where he'd be in front of the whole school and read some of his poetry.

Roses are red,
I'm the adopted son of a preacher,
I lied about having sex with my teacher,
And if you all don't leave her alone her husband said he's going to... he's going to...(pisses pants and runs crying off the stage)

At some point in a man's life he has to be a lion, otherwise he loses his pride.

you do that, and you are fucked with a capitol F. the universe WILL crush you.

Your best advice was to get some dash cameras, front and back, some home security cameras and a lawyer. Hit the opinion pages of the local rag, get the deadbeat preacher to get off the couch.
But poor pitiful you.
Fuck off
Lol. So much energy expended to refute you. It's not worth it but here goes...EVERYTHING besides the preacher is on the table. Translation: Thanks for the advice now let me work on implementing it. Only i know the nuances of my family's relationship with the preacher. I don't have to take every piece of advice. So, since this is my thread, how 'bout you fuck off. Ignore me, unwatch it, whatever you need to do. The only advice you've given me is to take all these other people's advice... I'll tune into what you have to say about other stuff in other threads, and no hard feelings, but you've been quite useless in this one.

Reactions: SWgeezer
I can’t help but think how your wife tried to hide it all. What else would she hide from you in the years to come. Just saying.

so let me get this straight.....the problems are all stemming from children? if that is the case, that's really easy. start knocking on doors and talking to their parents. any parent worth their salt is going to call their kid up, and have a conversation with you; by the end of that, things should be clear.

or maybe i am still not understanding things.

one thing is for sure....your marriage is already in the kill zone; you just don't know it yet. i'm not going to damn you for anything because i am sure there are a lot of variables. just know that your marriage is very likely 70% doomed on your current course; and that usually accelerates once it starts. i've spelled it out in previous posts, i'm not about to do it again.

good luck.
You have a handle on it. I'm not sure if it got lost in the weeds, but I think i posted that I'm only just now learning about the extent to which this shit is happening. My wife thought she could handle it on her own and ignore it, but it's worn her down. I knew about 2 separate incidents that happened several months apart and i thought they were just one off's since she didn't tell me anything else. We contacted law enforcement about both but didn't get a follow up, which led us to believe there was nothing that could be done in those specific incidents. However, learning about the frequency of things and how grains of sand make a heap, there should be some legal recourse. I don't have names yet because my wife can't pinpoint who is doing what, but guaranteed once i have names there will be knocks on doors and some nice long conversations.

No doubt its tough on the marriage. We are working on that. She knows i'm fighting for her. The solicitation here is the best way to actually do that. It's full of good info. Thanks to all

I can’t help but think how your wife tried to hide it all. What else would she hide from you in the years to come. Just saying.
I see your point. Call me optimist, but I don't think her not telling me things like that is indicative of anything.

I'd find that kid and compel him to be in this year's school talent show where he'd be in front of the whole school and read some of his poetry.

Roses are red,
I'm the adopted son of a preacher,
I lied about having sex with my teacher,
And if you all don't leave her alone her husband said he's going to... he's going to...(pisses pants and runs crying off the stage)

At some point in a man's life he has to be a lion, otherwise he loses his pride.
He's a dropout and skipped town...

Why haven't you pressed for criminal charges against the accuser??

We tried. The boy wasn't the actual accuser. He started it, yes. But someone else was the accuser. They wouldn't do anything because it was "good faith." Beyond that, i don't know. Maybe we got told a line of bullshit. But we were informed there's no legal recourse from that standpoint

yeah, if it is stemming from the kids, simply go to their house and talk to their parents. everytime i have done that, the parents call their kid over and make it a three way conversation. at that point, the kid realizes that you WILL come to their house, and you DO know where they live. it is that easy. have your hat in your hand to the parents, but be firm. chances are high that they haven't a clue what their little darlings are doing.

What’s the age of consent in your state? Sounds like you need to hire a hooker to bangulate and humpify the little rascal, when of consensual age. Video optional....

I would ABSOLUTELY DESTROY anyone who did this to my wife!!!!! Kid or not, his family ....whatever. Stand up for your wife and do everything you possibly can unless you want a divorce. That kind of thing can destroy a person. And MOVE.
If you value your marriage, MOVE HER AWAY FROM THAT CRAP, and go after anyone and everyone until word is out that anyone heard making a wise Crack on a private phone call will end up in court with a restraining order.

We tried. The boy wasn't the actual accuser. He started it, yes. But someone else was the accuser. They wouldn't do anything because it was "good faith." Beyond that, i don't know. Maybe we got told a line of bullshit. But we were informed there's no legal recourse from that standpoint
There's waaaay too many lawyers in this country and asinine laws. You can sue anyone for anything. So go find a lawyer with nothing to do and use them like an attack dog.

Perhaps another approach.....Hit everyone with a RO or some sort of legal restricting discussing the matter.

If she was a NC public school teacher and they canned her they did you guys a favor.

Let them keep their $40k and take this opportunity to pursue a more lucrative position without all the bullshit that comes along with the NC public education system.

@Dot3 You've kind of gone a bit back and forth over the place a bit in this thread.

It sounds like from your latest posts:

The offending liar is no longer around and you don't know where he is.
You don't think you have any recourse against the school and don't want to go further.
You absolutely will not try to do anything to hold the family of the liar responsible
You now claim that you are pretty sure most of the town adults know the charges were lies???
You now claim that the harassment is coming from young people???
Due to family situations, moving is not an option for you anytime soon.
It also appears you aren't really one of the types that is of the "mess with my family I'll deal with your whole clan biblical style" types.
(I'm not saying that's a bad thing just it's a thing and determines your options).

So at this point it seems your only real options that you might be willing to peruse are to catch harassers in the act and peruse them criminally, civilly and with naming / shaming.

Check your laws very well and get yourself a lawyer who can do civil stuff as well as criminal stuff.
For example here in Texas if you slam on your brakes in front of someone for no good reason or in malice, you are at fault civilly and criminally for any accident that occurs.

On all your vehicles run front and rear dash cameras that are always recording.
Have cameras all around your house and on your fence line / mailbox to record all the time.
Make sure the cameras are of high enough quality that not only can you see that something happened, you can clearly identify to a jury who the person is.
(This is VERY important, that something happened is good enough for insurance, but if you go to court, you need to prove Who did it very clearly).

Have a setup for you and your wife to be able to record all interactions.
If you carry around a recent cell phone, most of them have belt clips available that leave the rear cameras facing outward & many smartwatches that link to the phone can start and stop the phone recording from your wrist.

EVERY time there is a harassment, follow up, track down who it is, (pretty easy with licence plates), for a small town pictures of people should be easily able to be researched etc. Then if it's a "Youth", tell your lawyer to invite them to come to their office to meet with you to see if you can avoid a lawsuit by having them promise to straighten out their kid. For adults have your lawyer send them a cease and desist letter promising a lawsuit next time.
If someone causes an accident or actually harms your wife or your family or affirmatively does actions to harm, threaten or impede them, have your lawyer get on it immediately & press charges as available.

You find someone saying something untrue, it's time for the lawyer to file a defamation lawsuit in the local court.

Eventually word will get around that you don't put up with any harassment and folks will probably eventually back off.

You might also wish to talk to your lawyer and demand a meeting with the local police chief and your lawyer and have it clearly explained to the police what is going on and that you will not be "just rolling over and taking it," and that you will hold them legally accountable if they fail to uphold the law.

All the above means you actually have to be willing to go the distance and follow through and put in the time, money and work.

But don't half ass things, you need to sit down with your wife and actually talk about what you are willing to do, and willing to stick to doing and put in the long term time / effort / money etc. You also need to find out what your wife needs to get to make her be able to hold her head high and feel vindicated and able to live her life in peace. (and sometimes nothing fixes that except some serious retribution, which you may not be able or willing to bring about).

@Dot3 You've kind of gone a bit back and forth over the place a bit in this thread.
I know it seems that way. Believe me, my sentiments have remained consistent, but the trickle of information I've given, or the out of order way I've wrote it make it seem all over the place. Again, all of this advice is excellent. I've been hesitant to legally go after someone for just words because i figured it could'nt be done. But then again, when words aren't just words, it's another matter. And, having only recently learned the extent to which this was happening, I had no idea it was this bad. We will absolutely be seeking council and getting a grip on what is punishable and what we just have to grin and bear.

And we will be documenting everything from this moment forward. Cameras already up in the yard. And i've got cameras pointing at cameras in case anyone tries to out maneuver that one.

Any billboards or local TV stations in town? Spend your lawyer monies making a TV comerical or billboard ad. presenting your evidence and the results of the investigation and let them world (town) see.

Or buy a wood chipper...

Reactions: Dot3
Saying you banged your tutor isn't a crime, even when it's a lie

Trying to take it to the cops as a statutory rape case when it never happened, that's another story

But the typical playground banter "I totally hit that" not a crime.

How sure are you the wife wasn’t actually banging the kid?

I had an English teach who used to wear above the knee skirts and sit on a stool and read... every guy if the room was trying to look up her skirt, sadly she was always wearing panties.

• Haha
Reactions: XikoPlavi
I know it seems that way. Believe me, my sentiments have remained consistent, but the trickle of information I've given, or the out of order way I've wrote it make it seem all over the place. Again, all of this advice is excellent. I've been hesitant to legally go after someone for just words because i figured it could'nt be done. But then again, when words aren't just words, it's another matter. And, having only recently learned the extent to which this was happening, I had no idea it was this bad. We will absolutely be seeking council and getting a grip on what is punishable and what we just have to grin and bear.

And we will be documenting everything from this moment forward. Cameras already up in the yard. And i've got cameras pointing at cameras in case anyone tries to out maneuver that one.

Small town drama is hard to get rid of. Lots of times those people don't care about lawyer letters or being sued. I dealt with it growing up and even 15 years later the guy was still acting up every now and then. If they go around talking shit it's the first amendment, if they drive by honking well it's a rural area and there are deer in the road, blah blah blah.

Just have your wife say she thought about banging the kid but he had a micro dick so she just laughed at him. Now the kids have something better to gossip about.

• Haha
Reactions: diverdon and Dot3
Saying you banged your tutor isn't a crime, even when it's a lie

Trying to take it to the cops as a statutory rape case when it never happened, that's another story

But the typical playground banter "I totally hit that" not a crime.
Agreed. Not that whether I agree or disagree matters, it's not a crime.

<This post is sarcasm you bloody fools>

Do you own a shovel?

Do you own land?

</end sarcasm>

My parents had a nasty neighbor and moving made things 100X better. Worth every penny they said.

Well everyone is different and reacts differently to certain situations. I am slow and methodical and plan every step. But believe me the steps will be taken, and it has to be proven I made those steps. I will not be forced out of my home by some shit head high school punks who will be gone in a few years anyway.

Now my lovely, beautiful, hillbilly, mean assed, white trash wife would be calling me for bail money.

• Haha

I had an English teach who used to wear above the knee skirts and sit on a stool and read... every guy if the room was trying to look up her skirt, sadly she was always wearing panties.
W6DZYFj.gif
lol

They know it bothers you so that drives them to continue. Trust me they are laughing their asses off knowing how much this shit bothers your family.

A different approach would be perhaps to focus on your family and the relationships therein. And say fuck it to the rest.

Time is precious and you never know when your card will be pulled. Why waste it on some hs kids who are only more motivated by increasing your families anxiety?

Reactions: UKDslayer
They know it bothers you so that drives them to continue. Trust me they are laughing their asses off knowing how much this shit bothers your family.

A different approach would be perhaps to focus on your family and the relationships therein. And say fuck it to the rest.

Time is precious and you never know when your card will be pulled. Why waste it on some hs kids who are only more motivated by increasing your families anxiety?
I do not disagree one bit. The shit doesn't bother me, it bothers my wife and THAT'S what bothers me. If it was just me they were running down, I know enough to know they don't mean shit. My wife is bothered immensely and that along with the fact that they are dragging her name down, and mine along with it, is why I'm looking to snuff it out. Quick

I do not disagree one bit. The shit doesn't bother me, it bothers my wife and THAT'S what bothers me. If it was just me they were running down, I know enough to know they don't mean shit. My wife is bothered immensely and that along with the fact that they are dragging her name down, and mine along with it, is why I'm looking to snuff it out. Quick
Do you have an idea who is doing these things? Is it the kids friends, family, Rando's off the street? What?

Do you have an idea who is doing these things? Is it the kids friends, family, Rando's off the street? What?
We have some ideas. I'm looking for more reliable intel as we speak. I would have been on that long ago had my wife not been so bullish about handling this, or should I say trying to ignore it on her own.

As for the family: the kid was the adopted grandchild of my former preacher, the guy who baptized me AND married me and my wife. On top of that, his son was one of my best friends and he died for our country in Afghanistan in December 2010. So even though the family loved their adopted kid, he was an outsider, only coming to live with them about 6 years ago. So we’re not suing the family.

Is their family worth more to you than your family? Every family has good and bad in it, doesnt mean that you should let the good outweigh the damage that has been done.

Also, what @W54/XM-388 said.

Where in NC? I've got family in both law and education in a couple different counties in NC, wouldnt mind reaching out to ask if there is anything that might have been missed in terms of what you could do or go after to help bring closure.

Reactions: diverdon

Well, there is quick, with the possibility of making matters worse and fueling the issues even further.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Maybe you should tell your wife you need to see other people. Shit, I’d go for. 2 wives if it was me. More options like that sister wives guy

Is their family worth more to you than your family? Every family has good and bad in it, doesnt mean that you should let the good outweigh the damage that has been done.

Also, what @W54/XM-388 said.

Where in NC? I've got family in both law and education in a couple different counties in NC, wouldnt mind reaching out to ask if there is anything that might have been missed in terms of what you could do or go after to help bring closure.

As far as I’m concerned I don’t consider preacher and douchebag to be family. They’re two separate entities in my mind. I absolutely appreciate the third party perspective, but right or wrong, they are not affiliated as far as I’m concerned.

PM inbound

Maybe you should tell your wife you need to see other people. Shit, I’d go for. 2 wives if it was me. More options like that sister wives guy
[/QUOTE

Lol! That would be fun…for about 4-5 minutes

i'm not complete sure you aint banging the kid.....or wearing panties.

B199A7CF-1FF0-4385-A8F9-1818B29C9938.jpeg

ol' dickroot strikes again.

Last edited:
I say that because his behavior seems beyond claiming what was rumored. If people are driving by the house and such, its makes one think something actually did or still is going on. Thats some boyfriend stalker shit.

I say that because his behavior seems beyond claiming what was rumored. If people are driving by the house and such, its makes one think something actually did or still is going on. Thats some boyfriend stalker shit.

Maybe I should have led with this, but some of what I’m about to say I’m just learning tonight…it’s a really bizarre situation. The boy running his mouth in the first place put his tail between his legs when the cops showed up at his door after the shit show started. He isn’t the one who told school officials. He just told his buddies. He was falling all over himself to apologize to me over what he’s started. He was hazed mercilessly at school. So was the girl who did the actual accusing. While doing some more digging, it’s speculated that she had the hots for the boy, but he shut her down so she took a rumor that she knew wasn’t true to a whole nother level. Well, perhaps during all that hazing, she decided to try to turn the tables and I’m learning now that she became some sort of ring leader for these group chats that went around to MULTIPLE schools perpetuating the lies. So she’s first on the list to be subpoenaed for her phone and social media records.

TL;DR the boy just about pissed his pants and was real quick to change his story. Both he and my wife took some sort of deception detection test and both were deemed to be telling the whole truth. He’s not the one doing the stalker boyfriend shit. Hell he’s not even around here anymore. I don’t know where he is.

Reactions: W54/XM-388