Assistance with Bushnell LRHS

Just Macca

Mealteam 6
PX Member
Minuteman
May 13, 2013
Australia
Hi all,

Unfortunately I was the victim of my own stupidity and have managed to lose the retaining screw with secures the elevation turret on my Bushnell LRHS 3-12.

Anybody know of a solution? I’ve got no reply after multiple contacts to Bushnell Warranty/service. Love the scope so replacement cost of the part is a minimal concern - Im almost at the point of paying a machinist to turn one up.

Cheers!

Reactions: GrahamVT

Downtown

Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Mar 1, 2013
    Bushnell has a great representative here on the forum. I can't remember his name or I'd tag him for you. Perhaps he'll be along shortly.

Krawlven

Private
    Minuteman
    Jun 3, 2020
    Is it a single unique screw on the scope ?

If there's another on the scope with at least the same pitch and diameter. You could put a gauge to it, and hit a good hardware store.

Probably even online screw shops available.

**man, that sounds dirty**

Krawlven

Private
    Minuteman
    Jun 3, 2020
    Tiny alright. Probably have trouble finding a pitch gauge that fine.

Luck with the manufacturer. I wouldn't want to try and gauge that off the hole.

Reactions: Just Macca

Downtown

Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Mar 1, 2013
    I looked up the member name. It's simply Bushnell. Problem is I've never learned how to tag someone into a conversation. Could someone?

8nbait

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jan 26, 2013
    Idaho
    I think he is missing the whole cap with the slot on it. The white straight line is the arrow if I’m not mistaken.

Downtown

Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Mar 1, 2013
    That was my interpretation also. I'm following this thread with interest, as I've three of these scopes, two of them 4.5x18. I think they are a great scope for price, obviously.

Bushnell

Bushnell CS
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Sep 10, 2009
    Kansas
    www.bushnell.com
    Hi all,

Unfortunately I was the victim of my own stupidity and have managed to lose the retaining screw with secures the elevation turret on my Bushnell LRHS 3-12.

Anybody know of a solution? I’ve got no reply after multiple contacts to Bushnell Warranty/service. Love the scope so replacement cost of the part is a minimal concern - Im almost at the point of paying a machinist to turn one up.

Cheers!

LRHS part availability is scarce at the moment since they've been discontinued for a good while. I was able to source one of the turret retaining screws that you need, though. Shoot me a PM with your info and I'll get in the mail heading your way.

-Dan