• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Assistance with Bushnell LRHS

Just Macca

Mealteam 6
Minuteman
May 13, 2013
Australia
Hi all,

Unfortunately I was the victim of my own stupidity and have managed to lose the retaining screw with secures the elevation turret on my Bushnell LRHS 3-12.

Anybody know of a solution? I’ve got no reply after multiple contacts to Bushnell Warranty/service. Love the scope so replacement cost of the part is a minimal concern - Im almost at the point of paying a machinist to turn one up.

Cheers!

Reactions: GrahamVT
Bushnell has a great representative here on the forum. I can't remember his name or I'd tag him for you. Perhaps he'll be along shortly.

Is it a single unique screw on the scope ?

If there's another on the scope with at least the same pitch and diameter. You could put a gauge to it, and hit a good hardware store.

Probably even online screw shops available.

**man, that sounds dirty**

8AD2DD7B-D8D2-49DB-B33A-0A325ABFEC38.jpeg

That’s the screw I’m missing.

Tiny alright. Probably have trouble finding a pitch gauge that fine.

Luck with the manufacturer. I wouldn't want to try and gauge that off the hole.

Reactions: Just Macca
I looked up the member name. It's simply Bushnell. Problem is I've never learned how to tag someone into a conversation. Could someone?

I think he is missing the whole cap with the slot on it. The white straight line is the arrow if I’m not mistaken.

That was my interpretation also. I'm following this thread with interest, as I've three of these scopes, two of them 4.5x18. I think they are a great scope for price, obviously.

Hi all,

Unfortunately I was the victim of my own stupidity and have managed to lose the retaining screw with secures the elevation turret on my Bushnell LRHS 3-12.

Anybody know of a solution? I’ve got no reply after multiple contacts to Bushnell Warranty/service. Love the scope so replacement cost of the part is a minimal concern - Im almost at the point of paying a machinist to turn one up.

Cheers!

LRHS part availability is scarce at the moment since they've been discontinued for a good while. I was able to source one of the turret retaining screws that you need, though. Shoot me a PM with your info and I'll get in the mail heading your way.

-Dan