• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ATF At It Again! Keep Your Eyes & Ears Open!

2F129490-759A-4E26-8CD6-7614E0B099C2.gif

this kind of shit shouldve been stopped decades ago!

ATF And Pistol Arm Braces...

Too late. I already own some and frankly I don’t give a shit. It’s either law or it’s not. It shouldnt be allowed to be ok then 2 years later they say, “welp we changed our mind.” I don’t think so. I don’t get to drive my $100,000 vehicle around 2 years and then just go back to the dealer and say I changed my mind so I need a full refund. It doesn’t work that way and once a ruling is made it should stand. Otherwise, you lose all cred and power.

Better yet until all these idiots are prosecuted for destruction of property and all this other bullshit, they can say whatever they want, anyone complying at this point is an idiot.

Last edited:
It'd be one thing to ban them if they were only sold as an aftermarket accessory, but it seems that several more horses left the barn once they were sold as OE by a number of firearm manufacturers.

Reactions: jr81452
Uh oh... you bought that pistol from the manufacturer with a brace on it? That we approved two years ago?

Attachments

• AC44C8D0-467E-4C85-8FA0-0427BCE133F4.jpeg
    AC44C8D0-467E-4C85-8FA0-0427BCE133F4.jpeg
    49.8 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Reactions: 10ring'r
How about posting a copy of the position letter so we can actually SEE what they HAVE done.
Some of us cant get the video links up..... and want an up to date copy of their 'ruling'.

How about posting a copy of the position letter so we can actually SEE what they HAVE done.
Some of us cant get the video links up..... and want an up to date copy of their 'ruling'.
A little bit of a late response, however, there's so much going on that I'm trying to keep up with.
It's all over the internet by now I'm sure, ATF is all about making it harder for the little guys.
Take care

A little bit of a late response, however, there's so much going on that I'm trying to keep up with.
It's all over the internet by now I'm sure, ATF is all about making it harder for the little guys.
Take care
Could we just proclaim to be a cartell, then just get the good shit free?? Asking for a friend,..

So we all get to change any deal we make later on, as last I recall, a law that does not apply to everyone applies to no one.
You mean like insider trading. Or orders depriving people of civil rights. Or congress and their aides children being the only ones that can discharge student loans through bankruptcy.

How about gun laws in re to off duty and or retired police. How about social security in re Congress.

Equality under law is dead

That’s the thing, according to the response letter from Q’s lawyer, the AFT letter essentially said “The honey badger pistol is a SBR. Get wrecked...”

When the ATF is allowed to make arbitrary changes to the supposed law of the land, we are just years away from them making grotesque, large scale unlawful changes to our lives. This matter has already been addressed and their technical department has already said the pistol brace is exactly that and will NOT make a pistol into a SBR.

Too late. I already own some and frankly I don’t give a shit. It’s either law or it’s not. It shouldnt be allowed to be ok then 2 years later they say, “welp we changed our mind.” I don’t think so. I don’t get to drive my $100,000 vehicle around 2 years and then just go back to the dealer and say I changed my mind so I need a full refund. It doesn’t work that way and once a ruling is made it should stand. Otherwise, you lose all cred and power.

Better yet until all these idiots are prosecuted for destruction of property and all this other bullshit, they can say whatever they want, anyone complying at this point is an idiot.
They are making people not give a shit about the law. They are demonstrating to the American people that instead of doing their jobs and going after real criminals they would rather make law abiding people into criminal by playing bureaucratic games. This whole clusterfuck of an agency needs to go away.

That goes to treasury, not atf.

The last few checks I wrote went to BATFE, NOT US Treasury.
Which, in my mind, begs the question: When did this turn from a Tax into a Fee?
One is Legislative and the other is Administrative.
And who authorized this? (Maybe the Federal Register has a clue as to when this occurred.)

Any Class 3 dealers here who know the answer?

Reactions: deersniper
Here's an easy link to oppose this mess!

I also noted that a lot of the solvent trap kits and components were out of stock on the QB web site. So I queried them with an e-mail. This is their reply.

"We are working with the ATF regarding our current product lines. We had a couple customers do some not good things that put our products in the spotlight with the ATF. The parts recovered were illegally modified (no approved forms) with intent to also sell them illegally. Mounts, caps, tubes, drill fixtures, boosters and other adapters are available for sale, but we are not currently offering internal components or complete kits moving forward until design approvals have been determined with the ATF. This will take some time to get completed."

Anything else that I might add would be speculation to the basic question we all have which is; "What is going on?"

Lookn through the smoke, the full intint of the “pistol braced AR” and other “assault style” weapons was to circumnavigate around NFA guidelines. Period.Some Braced AR’s are shorter than my stamped SBR. Mfg’s, and lawyers pushed the too hard and with the current panick buying they got way to much attention. Some of you might not agree but I dont think anyone will say I’m wrong

Lookn through the smoke, the full intint of the “pistol braced AR” and other “assault style” weapons was to circumnavigate around NFA guidelines. Period.Some Braced AR’s are shorter than my stamped SBR. Mfg’s, and lawyers pushed the too hard and with the current panick buying they got way to much attention. Some of you might not agree but I dont think anyone will say I’m wrong
The NFA shouldn't even be, period.
Now potentially making felons out of the people who legally purchased this kind of firearm that ATF approved!
I understand the absolute frustration and anger from those who could be affected...
Let's get on top of this thing, guys!

We need to understand what you’re trying to say before we can argue it. Please try again in English.

Reactions: Kamerad
I think its in plain English. The Mfg’s and their legal teams pushed everyway they could to circle around NFA guidelines. They pushed too far. Most have seen this coming. Same as the “solvent” trap people, now aint they clever!! We may not like it but its been in the makn for quite a while

Reactions: Amanda4461
“Intint” isn’t English. I don’t know what it is, but it isn’t English. Assault isn’t a style. “Circumvent around” is sayIng the same thing twice. You’re saying, “around around” literally. I don’t know what, “...lawyers pushed the too hard...“ means. Doesn’t seem English. What is the too?
Fuck the NFA. Don’t be boiling frogs.

Well then have fuckin’ at’er.

Any of you boys write your critters about this yet? If so, do you mind posting up some example letters? I’m going to try and write some tomorrow, if I have time.

Any of you boys write your critters about this yet? If so, do you mind posting up some example letters? I’m going to try and write some tomorrow, if I have time.
I think GOA sent me something, but that was the first wave about a week ago...
Something new should be coming out soon brother.

I think GOA sent me something, but that was the first wave about a week ago...
Something new should be coming out soon brother.

Well, I like to add a little bit of my on personal style to these rather than follow a form letter. I feel like a lot of those go unnoticed because they don’t speak from an individual basis and therefore are much less impactful. I understand that people are busy though and most are probably not eloquent writers. So, it is better than nothing. Unfortunately, our society has become such that most cannot afford the time to fight for our rights constantly as we have more important matters to tend to like God, family, work and so forth. It doesn’t leave much time for things of this nature and that’s by design, imo. Do what you can boys! Every bit helps. I’m getting some of my drive back.

We have to work within the system until the time comes to avoid it. Until then we must make all the effort we can so that we are on the right side when it all ends. Right now, I feel like this is a pretty blatant overreach and stands to easily be beaten down or back either via the courts or simply by some in the upper echelons putting the hammer down. It’s the governments choice as to how far they want to push but history shows, Americans at least, only like to be pushed so far. If they can’t see the signs of what they are doing, then that’s on them. People leaving places like CA in droves should be a little hint that people are not digging the draconian stupidity.