• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Atlanta: A Modest Proposal?

Africans have been cooking babies since way before Sherman.

Tragic for sure.
I am not trying to take anything from the evil in that bitch. But when I read that the father has "lost his soul" yet had not seen them for a month, i feel those boys were screwed from the start.

Tragic for sure.
I am not trying to take anything from the evil in that bitch. But when I read that the father has "lost his soul" yet had not seen them for a month, i feel those boys were screwed from the start.

I wouldn't criticize the father too fast, because most any divorced father where the mother has custody knows all too well the games played to keep the kids from seeing dad. I've lived that shit first hand, both as a child and as a father. And the crazier the moms, the worse it is.

I hope the kids didnt suffer to long. And I pray someone will decapitate that pigs head with a spoon in prison.

I wouldn't criticize the father too fast, because most any divorced father where the mother has custody knows all too well the games played to keep the kids from seeing dad. I've lived that shit first hand, both as a child and as a father. And the crazier the moms, the worse it is.

Agreed, and I apologize if i hit a nerve. I have a couple friends who have been through that also. They can turn crazy in a heart beat.

I was more going down the path that a large portion of black fathers abandon their children. Or at least leave the day to day care up to the mothers, stopping by from time to time for conjugal visits.