• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Atlanta walk out

It's shitlana they are just now seeing the garden they planted years ago come in,...who cares.
Laughing at the hearts & mind thing said above, that B/S has never worked where it's been used/tried/policy. That is just a tactic to keep the money flowing an the game in play. No H&M games in WW II and how did that turn out. That B/S started in Korea an we have not won shit past that time frame.
My Hearts & minds game works like this,...Place Pb in their hearts an their minds will change,..or Pb to the Heart will change their mind.

Seems to me like you and bunch of others fail to realize the people I am talking about are the majority of people out there. Not the few that are showing up to riot. The rioters will need more support to defund Police departments. I don't think police departments want more people pissed at them. I don't think your response, their response, or most others in here have thought it out very well. And in fact I think walking out plays directly into the hands of the rioters, and the people who want them defunded. The police can't shoot their way out of this like its WWII.

Daily Struggle 18062020062515.jpg

@TheGerman

Did you actually watch the video of what happened?... or are you going to take an attorney at his word with hand selected clips as his only evidence.

Unless you have another video i haven’t seen if officers shooting him unarmed, then beating his ass....but imma guess that doesn’t exist

Brooks was fighting with the officers..fact
Brooks stole a police weapon...fact
Brooks turned and fired that weapon at officers... fact

All of that leads to a justified use of force

Its about time the Police stand in solidarity before these politicians destroy law enforcement.

DA is going to have a bit of a problem with both cases since he charged the Officers for using a taser which he stated was a deadly weapon during the protest and then telling everyone that the taser isn't a deadly weapon in the other case.

Its about time the Police stand in solidarity before these politicians destroy law enforcement.

DA is going to have a bit of a problem with both cases since he charged the Officers for using a taser which he stated was a deadly weapon during the protest and then telling everyone that the taser isn't a deadly weapon in the other case.
Even if the taser isn’t a “deadly weapon”... there is
1) the fact that it can cause great bodily harm
2) reasonable suspicion that being incapacitated around a already violent suspect is cause to fear for ones life

The whole “deadly” vs “non deadly” is irrelevant nonsense drummed up by the AG and attorney to make the officers seem like they were in the wrong.

Hell, if tasers are so “non deadly”.... I’ll happily give someone $10k if they let me tase them....then while they are incapacitated, let me do whatever I want to them.... I could run away, or I could curb stomp you, my choice

Bet I’ll have no takers

The DA is a lying POS. I listened to enough of his presser to know that w/o doubt.

Few examples:
Stated the officer attempted to restrain without telling him he was under arrest. He was in the process until the guy decided to fight the police. DA is attempting to paint a portrait that has nothing to do with reality.

Stated officers trusted the guy when they asked what they felt in his pocket during pat down. Later stated the officers knew he didn't have a weapon because they had already established that.

Stated a couple times how the guy was peaceful and respectful for ~40 min. Sure, right up to the time he became un-peaceful and fought the two cops. His statements disregard the violence like that part never happened.

I hope the DA gets ran over by a marta train. He's a lower POS than the hoodrat and the officers he's trying to railroad. I think the shooting was unnecessary, but these charges are complete bullshit.

Like ive said in other places.. You want to defund/abolish the police?? Fine. Just dont fund anyone else to come snooping around my land looking for stacked bodies when everything gets all Mad Max and shit.. While we are at it, lets defund the ATF.

These filthy animals will soon get what they have coming to them when more and more LEO's walk out all over the country and people start taking policing into their own hands.

Just want to say thanks to all LEO's on here and across the country for what you do every day. You have a lot more support than you think right now.

Seems to me like you and bunch of others fail to realize the people I am talking about are the majority of people out there. Not the few that are showing up to riot. The rioters will need more support to defund Police departments. I don't think police departments want more people pissed at them. I don't think your response, their response, or most others in here have thought it out very well. And in fact I think walking out plays directly into the hands of the rioters, and the people who want them defunded. The police can't shoot their way out of this like its WWII.
You seem to fail to realize the law is what has protect these people all these years. That includes every facet of the law. If it was legal to do unto others as they have done unto you, this B/S would not be happening at all. The hearts an mind fucking B/S is for ass holes who think they can talk an reason with this kind of trash, that shit has proven to never work,...period. The only thing they understand is when good men start playing on the same level or one that has more game to it. Ask the gang fucks in NOLA how it worked out for them once the gloves came off,...or the assholes in Chicago in the early 70's who woke up in the river, that level of a game of tag puts a stop to that kind of shit. Hearts an minds, is but a fucking can kicking operation, always has been always will be, when money is involved.

I'm not a union fan per se' , but I hope this cop has a strong support network (fop?)and ultimately makes the DA office eat shit sammichs.

Law enforcement as a profession doesn't need/want to be worshipped and adored like our retarded brethren that reside in the firehouse. All we ever wanted was to not be vilified for doing the job that we are entrusted to do and leave the hero worship bullshit to the fragile firemen. There are bad cops, and they can swing from a tree or rot in a cell if warranted, and I would agree that as a profession we can do better at not instantly circling the wagons. What pushed the cops over the edge in ATL was that this particular officer did act in self defense, was trained in the academy that you cannot allow yourself to become incapacitated during a physical struggle with a violent/unstable individual, and acted as trained. Officer was instantly fired, then charged, arrested and is being held without bail. The state agency in GA has not completed their investigation into the shooting yet and released a statement yesterday after the charges were announced saying as much and that they were not consulted or advised on the charges filed.

I was second gen LEO but have been out of LE for a decade now due to physical injury, and not only would I not go back but I would not encourage anybody else to sign up. The damage done here and all major metro police depts will take a generation to unfuck in terms of morale and staffing. Invest in ammo, train like your life depends on it, and remain vigilant because it seems apparent that the shepherd has had enough of the sheep's bullshit and will be taking a break for a bit.

...and you Millies ignore the FACT that he pointed and fired a deadly weapon (DA's description) at the officer. As I understand, some Tasers can fire three times without reloading.
Could that one? I would think the cop that keeps it on his belt would know. See how you said “fireD”, Past tense? The dude murdered him. Plain and simple. Like I said before the dude that died is one of the worst pieces of shit humans On the planet. But that doesn’t give cops the right to be judge jury and executioner.

Did you actually watch the video of what happened?... or are you going to take an attorney at his word with hand selected clips as his only evidence.

Unless you have another video i haven’t seen if officers shooting him unarmed, then beating his ass....but imma guess that doesn’t exist

Brooks was fighting with the officers..fact
Brooks stole a police weapon...fact
Brooks turned and fired that weapon at officers... fact

All of that leads to a justified use of force
Everything you listed is true if it wasn’t past tense to the shooting. The dude was running away got shot twice in the back. There was no immediate threat when he pulled the trigger is the argument the da will use and if his trial is in Atlanta he is going to jail. If I were on that jury I’d go for a conviction.

Everything you listed is true if it wasn’t past tense to the shooting. The dude was running away got shot twice in the back. There was no immediate threat when he pulled the trigger is the argument the da will use and if his trial is in Atlanta he is going to jail. If I were on that jury I’d go for a conviction.
it doesnt matter if you are running away if you are actively turning around and pulling the trigger on a weapon, you could be facing any direction, you are pointing a weapon at someone and pulling the trigger.

the whole "ShOt In ThE BaCk" is just a bunch of pandering BS

hell, if that was the case, i would be immune to police and could go on a rampage so long as i always turned my back to them while firing

You seem to fail to realize the law is what has protect these people all these years. That includes every facet of the law. If it was legal to do unto others as they have done unto you, this B/S would not be happening at all. The hearts an mind fucking B/S is for ass holes who think they can talk an reason with this kind of trash, that shit has proven to never work,...period. The only thing they understand is when good men start playing on the same level or one that has more game to it. Ask the gang fucks in NOLA how it worked out for them once the gloves came off,...or the assholes in Chicago in the early 70's who woke up in the river, that level of a game of tag puts a stop to that kind of shit. Hearts an minds, is but a fucking can kicking operation, always has been always will be, when money is involved.

Nope, I sure don't fail to realize that, you just missed the point again, and wrote a response as though you read something other than what I wrote.

I mean honestly, what WWII tactics do you want them to use, to slow down this movement to defund municipal police forces?

The power to defund the police is not going to come from the protesters or rioters. Its going to come from the people. And from people that don't think to step 2, they just think police make me mad, police bad, fuck them. They are in a battle of public opinion with an enemy that is making well calculated moves, with an undetermined end game.

Fighting a guerrilla war in that fashion always just seems to make more guerrillas. Then whats plan B, carpet bomb everything like its WWII? Occupy the U.S with the military to squash decent? Whats your plan B? Or have you thought it through to step 2?

it doesnt matter if you are running away if you are actively turning around and pulling the trigger on a weapon, you could be facing any direction, you are pointing a weapon at someone and pulling the trigger.

the whole "ShOt In ThE BaCk" is just a bunch of pandering BS

hell, if that was the case, i would be immune to police and could go on a rampage so long as i always turned my back to them while firing

I know at least 5 people who have been shot with tasers by police when they were teenagers running away from a parties with booze. A taser is not a deadly weapon, and for while it was being used when the use off a night stick would not have been warranted. They still shoot people with tasers at the police academy right?

People who didn't like the use of tasers were once again the people who weren't thinking about step 2. People get injured and hurt tackling perps on god knows what surface. The tax payers pay if the police officer gets hurt. No one pays when perp gets zapped and hits the dirt, and skids his shit up, except the perp.

these bootlickin boomers are going to disregard that video because they saw what led up to it. The man shouldn’t have been shot that night. If he was killed in the struggle yeah, good shoot. But that cop should go to jail. His ego pulled that trigger, if not his ego then it’d have to pretty soft to be in that much fear for your life of a man running away. Every one of us would be locked up in this situation (hopefully). How can you prove reasonable threat when the man is running away as fast as he can?

also someone said he is in jail because he murdered a man of the protected class (me means black) funny to say that when this cop will most likely walk but only after the tax payer pays for his legal defense and all his back pay and probably a healthy settlement. Even if convicted he’ll do the same time as someone who was in procession of a drug . Who’s the protected class again? That’s right, the strong right hand of our over bearing government.

It was textbook use of force bubba.
WarmheartedFormalIndianelephant-small.gif

Exactly. You can't use logic and reason with people who don't understand either.

All they understand is violence and fear, and they are the tools you use to get them to act like humans.

This shit could have been nipped in the bud if we let police deal with these problems like the old days.

I know at least 5 people who have been shot with tasers by police when they were teenagers running away from a parties with booze. A taser is not a deadly weapon, and for while it was being used when the use off a night stick would not have been warranted. They still shoot people with tasers at the police academy right?

People who didn't like the use of tasers were once again the people who weren't thinking about step 2. People get injured and hurt tackling perps on god knows what surface. The tax payers pay if the police officer gets hurt. No one pays when perp gets zapped and hits the dirt, and skids his shit up, except the perp.
Like I said before...it doesn’t need to be a “deadly weapon” to necessitate deadly force being used.

There is reasonable suspicion that it can cause death or serious bodily harm

Mainly due to the fact that you are physically incapacitated, surrounded with deadly weapons, at the mercy of someone who has proven themselves to be violent

Perps dont have a right to run around and taser you because they are “non lethal”

As I stated earlier, if I offered you $10k to let me taser you, and then let me do what I wanted to you while you are unable to defend yourself, would you take it?..... imma guess not

Christ, if some gang banger came up to you and tried to hold you up with a taser.... would you just stand there and let him tase you?.... or would you draw your weapon and fire?

If you let him tase you because it’s “not a deadly weapon”.... you are a moron

Last edited:

How many people have died from taser deployments? I seem to remember just a few years ago the huge anti taser movement due to many people dying either from cardiac arrest or banging their melon when they go down.

So don't say a taser isn't deadly force. In the context of using it against an officer it's absolutely is.

All these Monday morning qb who never strapped on a gun or uniform should head down to their local pd and sign up, since they know how to police better than people who do it for a living.

While I agree with your premise, and think it well versed enough to give it a "like", there is a caveat heretofore not covered.
A small digression, then the caveat.

A. The majority of Atlantanz voted in Keisha, the mayor, their choice to provide leadership. I believe she is failing to provide that service to the greater majority of the people, not of the rioter category.

B. That same majority voted in the council. I believe that council is failing like Keisha.

C. The police work for A & B, who approve both the laws the police are to enforce and the policies under which the police operate.
C1. The police are/were enforcing the edicts created by A & B and were doing a good enough job that "that majority" didnt find so offensive they would riot, march, or stand in front of the police dept with signs protesting the whole of Keisha's mayorship leadership failure.
C2. That majority are screamingly notably absent now, encouraging Keisha and the council to support the police (instead of the minority rioters n looters) and restore peace, quiet, and tranquility to the loveliest bonfire village on the plateau.
D. The DA creating this conundrum with his prosecutions, was also elected by a number of that majority.
D1. None of the remainder of that majority are holding D(umb)A(ss) responsible for his actions which are visibly seen to help reduce the peace, quiet, and tranquility of the village.

E. Traditionally the people's best leadership, the Reverends, have stepped in very vocally in the past, and worked with A & B, to find solutions that the majority you speak of, want to see in place.
(E-0, sub) Is there a reason for their notable absence speaking up for the majority during this, are they not speaking up, or is MSM not covering it... ?
E1. Secondly, the next protector of the majority, the NAACP was traditionally visible and vocal with the mayor and council demanding a fix.
E1A. It is notable that fine organization is calling for defund... basically fucking over that majority you speak of.
E2. I see none of the majority calling out the E series people here as they are not calling out A & B.

F. None of us close to this situation SEE or HEAR the majority you speak of demanding the police do their job, or supporting them. Their silence reinforces, "All it takes for evil to triumph is the good majority do nothing".
F1. The Crickets noises from the majority you speak of definitely DOES NOT support the police or encourage them to put their ass on the line and in the prison sending sights of the D(umb)A(ss).

That A through E are seen appeasing the small minority rioters screams volumes to the officers. That A through E are seen punishing the police for doing what A & B created and promulgated (law and policy), screams volumes to the officers.
That the majority you speak of is silent on these matters SCREAMS volumes to the officers.
Loyalty is a two way street. You (A-E) can only beat a dog (the police in this case) long enough before it bites you. I believe the dog made the first survival bite last night.

Now, the caveat.
That majority you speak of is reaping the crop their silence planted. They are getting the level of service they (perhaps unwittingly) asked for by voting in Keisha and the council.
Perhaps deserve now that their silence SCREAMS (unintentionally) support of the minority protesters and looters, rather than a visible support of the police.
That majority you speak of is failing the police just like A-E.

All it takes for evil to triumph is....

VR.....

We may have bumped heads in the past but the more I hear you the more I hear me.100% right and the whole thing about its the few in the street causes the problem is pure bull it the ones at the ballot box you voted for the government you got .mayor is a community organizer n the da is a ex thug and under investigation .let it play out

Reactions: gigamortis
Nope, I sure don't fail to realize that, you just missed the point again, and wrote a response as though you read something other than what I wrote.

I mean honestly, what WWII tactics do you want them to use, to slow down this movement to defund municipal police forces?

The power to defund the police is not going to come from the protesters or rioters. Its going to come from the people. And from people that don't think to step 2, they just think police make me mad, police bad, fuck them. They are in a battle of public opinion with an enemy that is making well calculated moves, with an undetermined end game.

Fighting a guerrilla war in that fashion always just seems to make more guerrillas. Then whats plan B, carpet bomb everything like its WWII? Occupy the U.S with the military to squash decent? Whats your plan B? Or have you thought it through to step 2?
Did not miss the point at all.
When the sheep gave up their right long ago for retaliation and entrusted it (the law)to those they hire, they gave up far more than they ever knew.
When the gov (all levels) took away all the rights to retaliation, when they forced the sheep to provide the funds to keep the "LAW" funded. By law that includes all involved, from the dispatcher to executioner. The issue is the law is in fact protecting the criminal/s, an the public has in fact had a belly full of it,... finally. There are sections of most every town/county/city/state that need burned to the ground as they harbor that 3-5% of the 90% of all those who interact with the law, most of the time. I would 100% vote for de-funding if it would allow the people to have the right to dish out that they receive from those the "law" is protecting. There is only one way to fight a fire, and the "Law" has allowed what is happening now,...period. If it were not for the criminals revolving threw the doors all the time, the system would never be as big as it is, now. Every bit of this started when we took the power of retribution from the hands of the people an placed it with an unlimited budget into the hands of people who have an incentive to keep the ball rolling. Now the problem is so large an bad it's out of control and rightly so, as the public has allowed it to get to this point by not having the balls & tits to do the right thing. All system have what I call Gamer's,... and they will use the system to their benefit, be they inside or out. Who gets fucked by the Gamer's,...the public. It's time to change the game, an stop the hearts an mind B/S,... if de-funding gets us there, count me in. Remember no one is forced,... yet,... to take any job in this country, but the public is forced thru legalized theft, to fund the system that is the problem.

Last edited:
What pushed the cops over the edge in ATL was that this particular officer did act in self defense, was trained in the academy that you cannot allow yourself to become incapacitated during a physical struggle with a violent/unstable individual, and acted as trained. Officer was instantly fired, then charged, arrested and is being held without bail.

I'm pretty sure a very large amount of the silent folks who don't riot and just want to get on with their lives were also pretty angry at the stupid decision to charge those police officers.

Everyone in my circle of friends is like WTF! Sure it's tragic that the career criminal "just turning his life around" wound up dead, but hell, he asked for it about as much as you could ask for it.

Even my one coworker who happens to have darker skin tones, watched the video (after hearing about the "injustice" on the news) and was like, yep that guy deserved what he got.

I wonder what would have happened if the rest of the APD had taken it up a notch further and ALL refused to go follow the DA's orders and refused to arrest those police officers and refused to put them in jail or keep them in jail. Tell the stupid DA, you want them so bad, sack up and do it yourself, otherwise schedule the court case and they'll show up in court.

Must be nice being able to abandon your post like that... And with no repercussions.

I say if you do, don't bother coming back. From the bottom of my heart, please, don't.

This Floyd shit got out of hand and became this big racial justice cryout and it appears to have nothing to do with racism. Just another, good old fashioned example of USA police brutality and non-accountablity. So the cops in this instance just keep handing our sworn enemy, who is really the communist party and not black people, more fuel for the fire.

We need to simply institute UCMJ amongst the police with a separate civilian authority to ensure it happens. This shit HAS to end, and I'd like to see it end without me getting somehow saddled with more laws and bans... Because that's how it always seems to work out.

This country is on the precipice of a civil war and it's not gonna be romantic or pretty... Is that what everyone really wants? Is that what it's gonna take to hold police and politicians accountable in this country or to restore the middle class? What a sad state of affairs.

stryker -

i was dishesrtened to see Mr floyd pass. on the face it certainly seems unjustified for that officer to have remained on top of him for so long. but i will reserve all judgement until after the trial, where all of the evidence is presented. while the videos available certainly seem very damning, to my knowledge none of the body camera footage or radio traffic data has been released. why, when in all these other instances around the country it is released in hours. im not saying the officer is innocent, i just want to allow the investigation play out rather than jump to conclusions.

if we wanted to play the conjecture game - what if, after attempting to place mr floyd in the car (which they did and he continued to resist) they determined that because of their supsicion he was on a substance, insbility to control him, and his statements about his chest and breathing, they had called for an ambulance to help him long before he went limp? and then rather than continue to try to put him in the vehicle just held him down. and thats why he was sitting on him. maybe all of that is on the body cams and has been selectively held back. poor choice surely, and he absolutely should have got off sooner, but that would sure be a mitigating circumstance in terms of what is an applicable charge.

but i wont assume and react on claims or conjecture - i will wait for the investigation and the court process to play out.

Last edited:
So, you've made your mind up before knowing all the facts?
That would disqualify you from sitting on the jury.
It also shows that you lack any ability to understand the situation.

So, you've made your mind up before knowing all the facts?
That would disqualify you from sitting on the jury.
It also shows that you lack any ability to understand the situation.

Full videos (bodycams and security cam) for anyone interested:

Could that one? I would think the cop that keeps it on his belt would know. See how you said “fireD”, Past tense? The dude murdered him. Plain and simple. Like I said before the dude that died is one of the worst pieces of shit humans On the planet. But that doesn’t give cops the right to be judge jury and executioner.
Have you ever been in a life or death situation with a gun? If not then feel free to shut the fuck up.

2 officers and an asshole in a scrap, you have no idea who has what or how many rounds have been expended. They most likely had this guys arrest record after they made contact and knew he was a violent felon before they went hands on. This dumb fuck made about 10 choices that resulted in his own death. Had not , he would be alive and back in jail with his fellow child molesters.

You have the luxury of dissecting something that happened in a few seconds, under extreme stress and a situation that under their training, they are taught to use deadly force.

Some of you mother fuckers must have dicks for brains. No wonder the communists are winning.

Perhaps this is the type of dumb shit communist Frank was talking about in the other thread. He wanted names, here is one.

Last edited:
Must be nice being able to abandon your post like that... And with no repercussions.

I say if you do, don't bother coming back. From the bottom of my heart, please, don't.

This Floyd shit got out of hand and became this big racial justice cryout and it appears to have nothing to do with racism. Just another, good old fashioned example of USA police brutality and non-accountablity. So the cops in this instance just keep handing our sworn enemy, who is really the communist party and not black people, more fuel for the fire.

We need to simply institute UCMJ amongst the police with a separate civilian authority to ensure it happens. This shit HAS to end, and I'd like to see it end without me getting somehow saddled with more laws and bans... Because that's how it always seems to work out.

This country is on the precipice of a civil war and it's not gonna be romantic or pretty... Is that what everyone really wants? Is that what it's gonna take to hold police and politicians accountable in this country or to restore the middle class? What a sad state of affairs.

This isn't the military and when the very people you are sworn to protect shit on you, make attempts on your life, target your family or defund you I say GFY and have a nice day. Not to mention you don't know the next time you are called upon to do the job you were trained to do if you're going to wind up in handcuffs yourself.

This bullshit has to stop and what's even worse than the savages that are causing the problem (besides the few bad apples on duty) are the scumbag politicians that are siding with them.

We are beyond rational thinking as I have seen several lawmakers call to disarm their police forces and promote non-violent interactions. This tells me all I need to know about the direction we are headed for.

We need to simply institute UCMJ amongst the police with a separate civilian authority to ensure it happens.

Respectfully, I think that would be a terrible idea.
You would actually be setting the stage for the communists to turn the country into a communist controlled police state at a single stroke.
The first thing to remember is when setting up a system, what will happen when your enemies take control over the levers of power, because that's what will happen sooner or later. It always has.

You NEED it setup so those enforcing the dictates of the political class HAVE the ability to say NO when it gets out of hand, as well as know if they do decide to say No, they won't be left hanging but can have the support and backing of the public.

Go back through history, and you'll find the "Following military orders and rules" types have been responsible for a small handful of evil people being able to do mass horrors to huge amounts of humanity.

We don't need the police having to give up all their constitutional rights in order to help protect their communities.
We sure as hell don't need the police being forced into "Just following orders" with legal ramifications for not doing so.

That is part of the whole reason the constitution says the army is not supposed to be used domestically, specifically because as history shows, even in this country, they will "just follow orders" and civil rights and the constitution be damned. (I can cite historical examples if you wish).
Do you really want to setup a national police force like that? Because that is exactly what I think the global elites want to happen.

The EXACT problem is the current "civilian authority" that controls the police.
The ones that set the policies, the ones that give the orders, the ones that control the departments, the ones that control the law.

What we need is simply to make the laws apply pretty much equally to everyone without special cutouts.
What is licit for the individual should be licit for the state and what's licit for the state should be licit for the individual.
Also take pensions / retirement out of the hands of the leadership / politicians / etc, and put it in the hands of the individual police officers.

Dealing with the political class is what needs to happen, but the political class is protected by........
There isn't going to be an easy solution as the good folks are trapped by the chains of laws they allowed to be passed "for the public good".

As Gunfighter points out, when you delegate all the law/justice/retribution to some voted administrator to enforce by some others they hire and pay, you are setting yourself up for the fall.

When it all comes out on the other side, I'd suggest as a first step, we amend the second amendment and change it from a right to a duty.
All citizens must be armed and must carry weapons at all times for the defense of themselves, and their country against all enemies foreign and domestic and all who would try to usurp their rights or cause them harm. It is every citizen's duty to protect themselves, their families and society. No changes will be allowed or licencing, permits, restrictions, prohibitions or whining about weapons got better and people shouldn't be allowed to carry plasma rifles to work or any such BS.

Then you can setup a police system designed to help keep things civil & make sure rights are respected and help settle disputes, because we do need that to have a civil productive society.

L O L

They aren't military. They are civilians. You going to Arrest ironworkers and teamsters too for choosing to strike? Or do you like what is effectively slavery or forced servitude.

Cops abandoning and not showing up to work is the fastest way to fix this this without great loss of life. They are getting prosecuted and fired for doing their job by the book, the assholes want them gone and the dumb fucking politicians leave them out to dry. So let the Politicans deal with it.

Stop all protection details
Stop protecting the animals from themselves
Let everything burn.

And then see how long it takes for them to beg for help.

The enemy is in their department, the DA office, the courthouse, the city council, the media and their representatives in addition to the assholes in the streets (who in some cases are the same people).

Best thing Trump can do is let these idiots burn their own cities down just showing the lunacy of Liberal and socialist policies. Sending in armed forces to break this shit up will just be used as propaganda against him. Plus its not the fed govs responsibility. Every state has police and NG for this. If they choose not to use them, then fuck em.

For way to long people have not been held accountable for their choices and decisions. We live in a society that rewards bad choices. About time those bad choices start resulting in pain. Pain is lifes best teacher.

Just look at all the daily bullshit in Britain, to go with the 'disarm the police' and LEARN that THAT is the WRONG way to go.

Ban tasers, too. If someone is still resisting, SHOOT THE FUCKER and get it over with. It's for the children. There was a time, long,... long ago, where the Police were a respected member of society. They had "To Serve And Protect" as their motto, and it was written on their cars and everything.

It'd sure be nice if/when we get back to society being as such, again. There was a death penalty back then, and jails were unpleasant,,, and there were deterrents to 'breaking the law' as opposed to how the shit is today.

Hickory Shampoo's, I think was the term. I'm not saying that was the 'perfect' way, but I'm absolutely saying that I think that way was 'better' than what is happening now.

The Blue Flu!

More people should catch it!
If a few cops call out they can fire them. If they all call out, what the fuck can they do? You can't replace a 5000 man department, hell they can't even get a academy class at capacity.

The Police unions should all work together and strike. Every cop in the country take the next month off. EMS should join them as well. Let the fuckers have what they want.

I have always been a harsh critic of the police and they sure do earn their fair share of it, but man that is a hard fucking job that is thankless and now you are seeing people being thrown in jail for doing the job they were hired to do. I would rather be back in combat getting blowed up by IED's than have to deal with the shit Cops have to put up with today. At least we can could shoot the fuckers and not worry about getting arrested or thrown under the bus by command.

Fuck that.

these bootlickin boomers are going to disregard that video because they saw what led up to it. The man shouldn’t have been shot that night. If he was killed in the struggle yeah, good shoot. But that cop should go to jail. His ego pulled that trigger, if not his ego then it’d have to pretty soft to be in that much fear for your life of a man running away. Every one of us would be locked up in this situation (hopefully). How can you prove reasonable threat when the man is running away as fast as he can?

also someone said he is in jail because he murdered a man of the protected class (me means black) funny to say that when this cop will most likely walk but only after the tax payer pays for his legal defense and all his back pay and probably a healthy settlement. Even if convicted he’ll do the same time as someone who was in procession of a drug . Who’s the protected class again? That’s right, the strong right hand of our over bearing government.

You see this
1592498322823.png

only it's dark and you have split second. Still thinking the same?

L O L

They aren't military. They are civilians. You going to Arrest ironworkers and teamsters too for choosing to strike? Or do you like what is effectively slavery or forced servitude.

Cops abandoning and not showing up to work is the fastest way to fix this this without great loss of life. They are getting prosecuted and fired for doing their job by the book, the assholes want them gone and the dumb fucking politicians leave them out to dry. So let the Politicans deal with it.

Stop all protection details
Stop protecting the animals from themselves
Let everything burn.

And then see how long it takes for them to beg for help.

The enemy is in their department, the DA office, the courthouse, the city council, the media and their representatives in addition to the assholes in the streets (who in some cases are the same people).

Best thing Trump can do is let these idiots burn their own cities down just showing the lunacy of Liberal and socialist policies. Sending in armed forces to break this shit up will just be used as propaganda against him. Plus its not the fed govs responsibility. Every state has police and NG for this. If they choose not to use them, then fuck em.

For way to long people have not been held accountable for their choices and decisions. We live in a society that rewards bad choices. About time those bad choices start resulting in pain. Pain is lifes best teacher.

This in every way. Love it

This is gorilla warfare, plain and simple. We, as a civilized society, have agreed upon a set of rules (laws) by which to live by. As part of the agreement, our elected officials have hired and empowered a group of officials to enforce the rules as well as collect various taxes to pay for the manpower/equipment used to enforce said rules. The problem we have now is that there is a group of marxist/anarchists that don't want to play/live by the previously agreed-upon rules of society and are supported by elitist persons both in and out of govt. Law enforcement is caught in the middle of this change in paradigm where the rules apply to most, but not to any of the ones causing the mischief. This frustration has been long-simmering, at least since the last summer when the shit blew up in Ferguson and ended with 5 cops killed in 1 incident in Dallas. This all stems from YOUR elected officials, for they are placed in that position of responsibility to lead. Law enforcement is rotten at the top in most major metro departments, throw in mayor, city council, police chief and his hand picked command staff.

While I agree with your premise, and think it well versed enough to give it a "like", there is a caveat heretofore not covered.
A small digression, then the caveat.

A. The majority of Atlantanz voted in Keisha, the mayor, their choice to provide leadership. I believe she is failing to provide that service to the greater majority of the people, not of the rioter category.

B. That same majority voted in the council. I believe that council is failing like Keisha.

C. The police work for A & B, who approve both the laws the police are to enforce and the policies under which the police operate.
C1. The police are/were enforcing the edicts created by A & B and were doing a good enough job that "that majority" didnt find so offensive they would riot, march, or stand in front of the police dept with signs protesting the whole of Keisha's mayorship leadership failure.
C2. That majority are screamingly notably absent now, encouraging Keisha and the council to support the police (instead of the minority rioters n looters) and restore peace, quiet, and tranquility to the loveliest bonfire village on the plateau.
D. The DA creating this conundrum with his prosecutions, was also elected by a number of that majority.
D1. None of the remainder of that majority are holding D(umb)A(ss) responsible for his actions which are visibly seen to help reduce the peace, quiet, and tranquility of the village.

E. Traditionally the people's best leadership, the Reverends, have stepped in very vocally in the past, and worked with A & B, to find solutions that the majority you speak of, want to see in place.
(E-0, sub) Is there a reason for their notable absence speaking up for the majority during this, are they not speaking up, or is MSM not covering it... ?
E1. Secondly, the next protector of the majority, the NAACP was traditionally visible and vocal with the mayor and council demanding a fix.
E1A. It is notable that fine organization is calling for defund... basically fucking over that majority you speak of.
E2. I see none of the majority calling out the E series people here as they are not calling out A & B.

F. None of us close to this situation SEE or HEAR the majority you speak of demanding the police do their job, or supporting them. Their silence reinforces, "All it takes for evil to triumph is the good majority do nothing".
F1. The Crickets noises from the majority you speak of definitely DOES NOT support the police or encourage them to put their ass on the line and in the prison sending sights of the D(umb)A(ss).

That A through E are seen appeasing the small minority rioters screams volumes to the officers. That A through E are seen punishing the police for doing what A & B created and promulgated (law and policy), screams volumes to the officers.
That the majority you speak of is silent on these matters SCREAMS volumes to the officers.
Loyalty is a two way street. You (A-E) can only beat a dog (the police in this case) long enough before it bites you. I believe the dog made the first survival bite last night.

Now, the caveat.
That majority you speak of is reaping the crop their silence planted. They are getting the level of service they (perhaps unwittingly) asked for by voting in Keisha and the council.
Perhaps deserve now that their silence SCREAMS (unintentionally) support of the minority protesters and looters, rather than a visible support of the police.
That majority you speak of is failing the police just like A-E.

All it takes for evil to triumph is....

VR.....

These majority of people I speak of have not had a chance yet to hold elected officials accountable for the last three months. If that is even actually possible. The police are walking out, with out giving these people a chance to act. The police were happy with the way things were going, just like A through E, until someone was charged in a shooting.

Regular people support the police by going to work, following the laws, and creating tax revenue to pay them. The public supports them by funding their equipment, weapons, ammo, armor, training, and making sure they aren't cruising around in some old beaters. Companies support them buy offering them special pricing, special parking, free meals in some places. Its a hard job, like many others. It pays well vs other jobs when you look at the education or training needed to get in the door. Most others in that pay scale require a B.A in the field. Your average Joe doesn't call his city council man or mayor.

Only time will tell what will happen here. I don't think such a hasty approach to this situation is wise. Whats that thing the police like to say, "go to court to fight it, or tell it to the judge" I think, whats good for the goose is good for the gander. I don't see a problem with putting evidence before prosecutor or grand jury, to see if it was ok to kill some one or not. Just like an average Joe.

We tried the hearts and mind thing in iraq and Afghanistan. Didn't work too well, until we started two to the heart and one to the mind.....🤣🤣🤣