• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Atlanta walk out

For those who doubt that there is any foreign influence going on:

Discounting the Chinese and their ability to use our money to influence our domestic issues is in my opinion a mistake.
The Communists and Globalists including the Chicoms have been funding discord in the US for over 50 years. Most of the bullshit you see on the news from the likes of business insider, vox, huffington post, various think tanks ect…………..are designed to destroy this nation.

The F35 is a great example. Its such a technological game changer and does so many things so well that it has redefined Air Power and how wars will be fought. Not only that, its CHEAPER than current block fourth gen fighters (F15/FA18).

But all you will read is articles and bullshit how terrible it is, how its overbudget and how many things don't work. Yea its not like EVERY complex weapon system the US has ever developed took some time to work out the kinks. Its latterly how it works, especially using complex and untested systems that haven't been done before.

These are all funded by our enemies in an attempt to get the public to pressure their congress critters to defund the programs. It happed with NUMEROUS systems over the years where the US had such a technological advantage that it would have made out adversaries helpless.

We are surrounded by enemies on all side, including many in our government, the vast majority of our media and the lemmings that follow these globalist pieces of shit.

The good news is, it provides a target rich environment when the flag finally does go up.

Things do multiply in those situations but cops honestly need strict rules of engagement. Im active Army and Im telling you now in an actual combat zone, with people that have machine guns, bombs, and rocket launchers I would be in so much trouble by just firing a warning shot if they did not shoot at me. We have it worse and get destroyed in the Army. There is no, "oh I feared for my life" or "I thought he had a gun" I would be in jail
Bullshit. IN EVERY element of US forces you can defend yourself. If someone points a weapon at you, you are green to fire. There escalation of force is for situations that aren't readily apparent like a VBIED.

Show me one soldier or Marine who was prosecured for shooting someone who aimed a weapon at him.

I do realize this because I live it and still doing for the past 16 years. If I truly "feel as though my life is in danger" I shouldnt be so scared to make a decision because the likely hood for going to prison. There were plenty of officers on the scene when the guy attempted to run they could have easily got the suspect. But all in all he is dead, when he ultimately didnt deserve to die. He wasnt a serial killer suspect fleeing a scene. I am honesh tired of discussing this though, so everyone has their opinion and in my opinion there needs to be strict and enforced rules of engagement for cops. Going to another story...the fact that officer broke into breanna taylors home unannounced and shot and killed her and no one has been arrested and charged proves cops can get away with murder simply because they are cops. But I digress and Mcameron you have strong facts and opinions and I respect your thoughts but Im done speaking on this issue. Enjoy your nihht
WRONG. This post proves you don't need a high ASVAB score to join the army nor be a warrior.

Jesus Christ now you are using some totally unrelated situation to bash cops when they have nothing to do with each other.

This piece of shit deserved to die due to his own actions. He choose to fight the cops, he choose to try and take their weapon, he choose to try and fire a weapon at an officer. Every single one of those choices, he deserved to die. It was his choice. The cops would have happily booked him into jail where some faggot liberal DA and Judge that pussies like you vote for, would kick him right back on the street to victimize the public.

You sound like a bitch to be honest, you should feel bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: ...
Now that people have taken over the Wendy's parking lot where's all the rush to arrest those lawbreakers??
Well, maybe what they are doing isn't exactly unlawful??
Maybe it's not as serious as DUI??
Maybe APD has a list of which laws Goober and Barney should enforce??
Well I'll just wait and watch. Maybe they can get those 15 agents, that it took to figure out a what a garage door pull rope is for, to help them.

Just some autistic musings.
I'll give you credit. When you go retard you really do go full retard. Actually respect the commitment.

Its got to be hard going through life being so ignorant.

Bullshit. IN EVERY element of US forces you can defend yourself. If someone points a weapon at you, you are green to fire. There escalation of force is for situations that aren't readily apparent like a VBIED.

Show me one soldier or Marine who was prosecured for shooting someone who aimed a weapon at him.
Except when that soldier gets home.. I cannot recount the amount of times I found a Leo pointing a gun at me within the first 2 years of getting back. I have a honorable and was not engaging in any illegal activity at that time period. Some of em happened before any dialog so you can’t try and blame it on attitude. Y’all are gonna believe what you believe till it happens to you. Hopefully when you see the truth won’t be your last breath.

Except when that soldier gets home.. I cannot recount the amount of times I found a Leo pointing a gun at me within the first 2 years of getting back. I have a honorable and was not engaging in any illegal activity at that time period. Some of em happened before any dialog so you can’t try and blame it on attitude. Y’all are gonna believe what you believe till it happens to you. Hopefully when you see the truth won’t be your last breath.
Really? I have been back from Iraq for 15 years and I cannot recall once in my entire life a LEO has pulled a gun on me. Never. Been pulled over carrying many times and haven't gotten more than a warning and a have a nice day.

What does having a honorable have to do with anything? Plenty of people on death row and In prison for the rest of their lives who had honorable discharges too. Doesn't mean they weren't a piece of shit.

Perhaps you put yourself into situations that increase the likelihood of police interactions. Perhaps you do dumb shit or surround yourself with stupid people who would make a cop pull a weapon on you.

You cannot recall the ammount of times you found a LEO pointing a gun at you?

Anyone else bullshit meter going through the roof?

so you were just sitting there minding your own business and a cop just walked up to you and pointed a gun in your face?....on multiple occasions?.....so many occasions that you lost track?
giphy (1).gif

I'm an idiot for trying to reason with you but since you cannot understand the obvious even after the analogy:

The Leadership (Mayors, Govenors, City Council, DA's, Police Brass ect) have ordered them to stand down. They are the one making the calls. If you are pissed, then go after them.

The vast majority of cops would love to go in there and clean this shit up. They can't. Their leadership will not support them when they are doing their job per policy, so what makes you think they will support them when they defy policy and orders?

1593038122021.png

Last edited:
So you're saying that Barney and Goober should have called those you listed before lighting off the powder keg.
Ummmm, I am pretty sure that you are now making my point.

Or is it just the boys in blue have been well trained drones. They will do what they are told whether it's right or political.

I'm an idiot for trying to reason with you but since you cannot understand the obvious even after the analogy:

The Leadership (Mayors, Govenors, City Council, DA's, Police Brass ect) have ordered them to stand down. They are the one making the calls. If you are pissed, then go after them.

The vast majority of cops would love to go in there and clean this shit up. They can't. Their leadership will not support them when they are doing their job per policy, so what makes you think they will support them when they defy policy and orders?
We agree on one thing. Yes, your first 3 words are correct.

Reactions: supercorndogs
So you're saying that Barney and Goober should have called those you listed before lighting off the powder keg.
Ummmm, I am pretty sure that you are now making my point.

Or is it just the boys in blue have been well trained drones. They will do what they are told whether it's right or political.

We agree on one thing. Yes, your first 3 words are correct.
giphy.gif

The Leadership (Mayors, Govenors, City Council, DA's, Police Brass ect) have ordered them to stand down. They are the one making the calls.

Those leaders said cut that POS loose and get him out of the jail.
Barney and Goober now have the POS some other charges. And you don't think that the officers should have called someone to get clarification on the exact rules they were to enforce?

If they are that stoooopid. They deserve to get screwed by the system

Since Georgia is not a stop and ID sate, how are you so certain they knew this guys complete background, should they have have called the supervisor on the way to the call just in case they needed to ask for the supervisor to decide what to do? I doubt they would have a print out to read of people's names that have been recently released that where not to be arrested again until after the riots and such.

Really? I have been back from Iraq for 15 years and I cannot recall once in my entire life a LEO has pulled a gun on me. Never. Been pulled over carrying many times and haven't gotten more than a warning and a have a nice day.

What does having a honorable have to do with anything? Plenty of people on death row and In prison for the rest of their lives who had honorable discharges too. Doesn't mean they weren't a piece of shit.

Perhaps you put yourself into situations that increase the likelihood of police interactions. Perhaps you do dumb shit or surround yourself with stupid people who would make a cop pull a weapon on you. I also had a lot of Leo cut me breaks when going through my messy divorce because even when shitfaced I knew by then to have a positive compliant attitude and establish common ground.

You cannot recall the ammount of times you found a LEO pointing a gun at you?

Anyone else bullshit meter going through the roof?
Is it just to hard to comprehend that there are bad neighborhoods and bad cops? If it’s really bugging you then pm me and I will send you enough private info for you to find a cop buddy to pull my record. If I really concentrated I could probably count them, might not have to take my shoes off even. I was exaggerating on the amount a little. One such stop happened in kemah tx when a routine traffic stop turned into a full on felony stop. When a senior officer showed up and was filled in he was visibly upset. In 2005-2006 would a call for backup and felony stop be documented? Just like Jesus.. you can lead a horse to water but can’t make em drink.. I’ll indulge your distrust for a little while as it sounds like either you live in a nice area with nice things or you have identifiers all over your ride. I could also tell you about the time I got pulled over while I was stopped with the police chiefs daughter and you’d probably believe it without hesitation, but because you put leo up on a pedestal as if they are better than citizens you will never see them as the humans they are. I’m happy for you that you didn’t grow up in or near a big town and have never met a crooked cop. I didn’t have such a sheltered childhood.
One more question for all the Leo’s able to carry on a conversation rather than throw mud. I’ve spoke to internal affairs a handful of times, (which is a handful too many) and even had one as a neighbor before he was (convinced) to go back to being the detective that everyone liked. Is there records kept on any of that?

Obviously, you have a hard time re-adjusting to civilian life, when you returned from deployment. You need to pay more attention to your surroundings, change friends, or something. I think it's called "Situational Awareness", I've lived a long life, so far anyways, without having any form of Law Enforcement, point a weapon at me, including my worst case scenarios of drinking and fight'n. You definitely need a lifestyle change, if, you've had a duty weapon, pointed at you that much. One day you're lucks going to run out and it won't be on the battlefield. Good luck, Soldier. Mac

Last edited:
Reactions: TACC
I think you should read the thread.
I am pretty sure that many people have argued that he was a POS child abuser that took an officers weapon and needed killing.
So I am going on the premises, that after 40 minutes detaining the man, they knew his background. I didn't listen to the radio traffic on the videos and honestly don't care to go back and watch all of it to see if they knew his background.
Since Georgia is not a stop and ID sate, how are you so certain they knew this guys complete background, should they have have called the supervisor on the way to the call just in case they needed to ask for the supervisor to decide what to do? I doubt they would have a print out to read of people's names that have been recently released that where not to be arrested again until after the riots and such.
How are you certain that they didn't?

Is it just to hard to comprehend that there are bad neighborhoods and bad cops? If it’s really bugging you then pm me and I will send you enough private info for you to find a cop buddy to pull my record. If I really concentrated I could probably count them, might not have to take my shoes off even. I was exaggerating on the amount a little. One such stop happened in kemah tx when a routine traffic stop turned into a full on felony stop. When a senior officer showed up and was filled in he was visibly upset. In 2005-2006 would a call for backup and felony stop be documented? Just like Jesus.. you can lead a horse to water but can’t make em drink.. I’ll indulge your distrust for a little while as it sounds like either you live in a nice area with nice things or you have identifiers all over your ride. I could also tell you about the time I got pulled over while I was stopped with the police chiefs daughter and you’d probably believe it without hesitation, but because you put leo up on a pedestal as if they are better than citizens you will never see them as the humans they are. I’m happy for you that you didn’t grow up in or near a big town and have never met a crooked cop. I didn’t have such a sheltered childhood.
One more question for all the Leo’s able to carry on a conversation rather than throw mud. I’ve spoke to internal affairs a handful of times, (which is a handful too many) and even had one as a neighbor before he was (convinced) to go back to being the detective that everyone liked. Is there records kept on any of that?

No.
Why ?
If u weren't arrested, just another call for service record with no incident report filed, would be on the dispatch call log and officers daily, disposed of after 10 years.

If you spoke with IA, and filed a formal complaint they deemed no action taken, also gone.
If it made into the officers personnel file, it would leave after termination of employment, quit retired or fired, after 10 years as well.
There is a move afoot to create a 'shitty officer' database on a federal level. Hasn't made it yet, but a couple states have.

VR

Yes, a few of us, working officers found ourselves the subject of felony stops while off duty, on vacation, and after annoying a bitch. You were not alone in that treatment. Enough said for now.

Reactions: Sierra770
Obviously, you have a hard time re-adjusting to civilian life, when you return from deployment. You need to pay more attention to your surroundings, change friends, or something. I think it's called "Situational Awareness", I've lived a long life, so far anyways, without having any form of Law Enforcement, point a weapon at me, including my worst case scenario of drinking and fight'n. You definitely need a lifestyle change, if, you've had a duty weapon, pointed at you that much. One day you're lucks going to run out and it won't be on the battlefield. Good luck, Soldier. Mac
Thanks Mac, I did have a hard time. Now I avoid confrontation and can quickly find myself in scenarios were I have to worry more about brown bear than People and if someone is pointing a gun at me its just a dumb lower 48 hunter fixin to get his clock cleaned. I fear the next war might be on home soil though. Checks and balances.

No.
Why ?
If u weren't arrested, just another call for service record with no incident report filed, would be on the dispatch call log and officers daily, disposed of after 10 years.

If you spoke with IA, and filed a formal complaint they deemed no action taken, also gone.
If it made into the officers personnel file, it would leave after termination of employment, quit retired or fired, after 10 years as well.
There is a move afoot to create a 'shitty officer' database on a federal level. Hasn't made it yet, but a couple states have.

VR

Yes, a few of us, working officers found ourselves the subject of felony stops while off duty, on vacation, and after annoying a bitch. You were not alone in that treatment. Enough said for now.
Thanks VR
With that info it’s easy to see how the bad apples are able to shuffle around.
I also noticed early on in some of my more interesting stops the difference in treatment and just simple understanding between the young cops and the senior cops. We need more old experienced officers not less.

Hearts and minds is the stupidest argument you can make.

Rule number 1 to life in general
1) you can not be rational to an irrational person.

So, we are going to win over the people who need a scapegoat, are burning down cities, murdering, and believe there are more than 2 genders?

You are smoking wet.

Bench
LOL smoking wet... either you're a old school cop or partied like a sum'bitch in your day to know that lingo..?

Did I say if they pointed a weapon at me? I said if they didnt
WRONG. This post proves you don't need a high ASVAB score to join the army nor be a warrior.

Jesus Christ now you are using some totally unrelated situation to bash cops when they have nothing to do with each other.

This piece of shit deserved to die due to his own actions. He choose to fight the cops, he choose to try and take their weapon, he choose to try and fire a weapon at an officer. Every single one of those choices, he deserved to die. It was his choice. The cops would have happily booked him into jail where some faggot liberal DA and Judge that pussies like you vote for, would kick him right back on the street to victimize the public.

You sound like a bitch to be honest, you should feel bad.
I do not bash cops 1, because there are plenty of outstanding officer. I spoke specifically to the situation. Then you degrade me and say Im a faggot a pussy, come on man you can do better. Like I said you enjoy yourself and continue to be this passionate

Did I say if they pointed a weapon at me? I said if they didnt

I do not bash cops 1, because there are plenty of outstanding officers. I spoke specifically to the situation. Then you degrade me and say Im a faggot a pussy, come on man you can do better. Like I said you enjoy yourself and continue to be this passionate

No knocks have to stop. It’s unconstitutional.
Leo’s do you want to be shot and die while violating the constitution? I know I’m not the only one that has safeguards in place so I can sleep peaceably in the night. When you attack a man in his castle you leave no choice but to fight. I support rule of law and the constitution. I can only support leo as long as they operate inside those perimeters.

You are more than probably right if he complied. I watched the full video. He grabbed the officers taser and ran turn it back and fired snd was shot in the back. Did not deserve to die though, he was running and there were multiple cops on the scene that could have ran after him.

Please educate yourself on use of force laws and continuums.

The other officers being there only strengthens the need for deadly force. He has show he will use an officer’s weapon against him. If he was able to subdue the single officer closest to him, there is a very real possibility he would take the officer’s firearm and use it against him or the other officers.

You are entitled to an opinion. However your opinion is very wrong and definitely uneducated.

Everyone should have to go through use of force training before they open their suck holes. Most of these faggots never been in a fist fight much less having to make correct split second deciisons while someone may be trying to kill you.

Its a product of public school education, poor parenting and low intelegence. The scarry thing is these people vote. Its sad to go through life without the ability to reason and apply logic.

No knocks have to stop. It’s unconstitutional.
Leo’s do you want to be shot and die while violating the constitution? I know I’m not the only one that has safeguards in place so I can sleep peaceably in the night. When you attack a man in his castle you leave no choice but to fight. I support rule of law and the constitution. I can only support leo as long as they operate inside those perimeters.

Well you don't like "No Knock" raids.... well then all the stupid "Good" people shouldn't have been all so hugely enthusiastic of the "war on drugs"....
You know up till a little over 100 years ago drugs were legal.... and OMG society didn't collapse..... Most of the biggest companies of the day were the ones selling "Guaranteed Pure" drugs... how do you think Coca Cola got it's name?

Nobody learned from the days of prohibition except those who wanted more government power...

Essentially the "War on Drugs" is basically a constitutional end run that the "good folks" are all to blind to see.

Drugs are illegal because you haven't paid a tax on them to the government and the government won't let you pay them the tax (unless you are a really special party).....

They then have to "catch you" in "Possession" of the untaxed drugs in order to bring charges....

So if they knock and ask nicely and identify themselves and give you time to respond, well a smart person would get rid of the things they don't want you to have.....

But all the "good folks" said... well kick in their doors and catch them with the stuff....

Well once you give the government a power because you want them to go after those "dirty drug dealers", don't think it won't be used on you one day as well.

If you don't want no knock warrants, then end the "war on drugs" and simply decriminalize it and then you can eliminate no knock warrants for anything but essentially hostage rescue cases. (Which still sometimes end in tragedy).

So again even after getting rid of most of it with the war on drugs gone, you have to decide, what are the ROE going to be... bust in to try to save what you think are some hostages and from time to time it goes really wrong and good people get killed... or the standing ROE is to not go in and then sometimes the bad guys will decide to kill innocent folks...

In the end it comes down to you need to get your hands on the political levers of power, decide what you want and then so be it. Just remember you can't do perfect, there is no "always comes out for the best"... You have to decide what failure mode is acceptable.
Much like the foundations of our legal system which was best summed up as "Better a hundred guilty go free than an innocent is condemned" of course well our justice system is pretty broken now so.... again get your hands on the political levers of power and see if you can do better.

Everyone should have to go through use of force training before they open their suck holes. Most of these faggots never been in a fist fight much less having to make correct split second deciisons while someone may be trying to kill you.

Its a product of public school education, poor parenting and low intelegence. The scarry thing is these people vote. Its sad to go through life without the ability to reason and apply logic.
Every leo needs to go through more training and be held accountable for their mistakes. They need to prove competence with shot placement and backdrop awareness. They need to prove they understand the constitution. They need to prove they don’t have anger issues or blood lust.
You can’t put someone on a pedestal without them starting to think they are better than mere citizens.

Every leo needs to go through more training and be held accountable for their mistakes. They need to prove competence with shot placement and backdrop awareness. They need to prove they understand the constitution. They need to prove they don’t have anger issues or blood lust.
You can’t put someone on a pedestal without them starting to think they are better than mere citizens.
Every american should have a billion dollars a big tited blonde bombshell and a 14 inch cock, but here in reality, its not the case.

You want better cops you are going to have to pay them more. Tradesman have much easier jobs and make anywhere from $40-70/hr for my agency. We cant hire them fast enough and most make $150-200k With ot a year so they actually cost us 3-350k in fully loaded labor cost. they dont require physical trainig other than basic osha/dot physical. They dont require a psych exam. Their background check will passwith anything Short of murder or rape. They wont have people trying to kill them or have to deal with the dregs of society on a daily basis. The Media will not scream they are all murderers and demand their death.

Start paying cops and i mean all cops not just Those in beverly hills this kind of money and you will get better quality. Oh you want more training....lets make 20% of their duty time training. So now we need 20% more officers over the full staffed levels which have never been met In the first place.

Let me know when you find the extra tens of billions of dollars not to mention how you will keep politicans from raiding public service funds even more than they Already do. You could give every state and extra billion a year for better police and they would just spend it on other pet projects or anything but better training equipment or bodies.

You simply dont know what the fuck you are talking about.

What does shot placement or backdrop have to do with police brutality? Oh yea your just looking for another petestal to bash cops becuse you got your ass handed to you at the actual discusion at hand. Stay on topic buttercup.

Since you are such an expert on police training and employment, why don't you join the ranks and make a positive difference from the inside. All those idiots in blue could really use your expertise and experience to show them how to do their jobs. A job you have never done.

The only thing you need to prove is you are not an idiot but that would be impossible.

Last edited:
Every american should have a billion dollars a big tited blonde bombshell and a 14 inch cock, but here in reality, its not the case.

You want better cops you are going to have to pay them more. Tradesman have much easier jobs and make anywhere from $40-70/hr for my agency. We cant hire them fast enough and most make $150-200k With ot a year so they actually cost us 3-350k in fully loaded labor cost. they dont require physical trainig other than basic osha/dot physical. They dont require a psych exam. Their background check will passwith anything Short of murder or rape. They wont have people trying to kill them or have to deal with the dregs of society on a daily basis.

Start paying cops and i mean all cops not just Those in beverly hills this kind of money and you will get better quality. Oh you want more training....lets make 20% of their duty time training. So now we need 20% more officers over the full staffed levels which have never been met In the first place.

Let me know when you find the extra tens of billions of dollars not to mention how you will keep politicans from raiding public service funds even more than they Already do. You could give every state and extra billion a year for better police and they would just spend it on other pet projects or anything but better training equipment or bodies.

You simply dont know what the fuck you are talking about.

What does shot placement or backdrop have to do with police brutality? Oh yea your just looking for another petestal to bash cops becuse you got your ass handed to you at the actual discusion at hand. Stay on topic buttercup.

Since you are such an expert on police training and employment, why don't you join the ranks and make a positive difference from the inside. All those idiots in blue could really use your expertise and experience to show them how to do their jobs. A job you have never done.

The only thing you need to prove is you are not an idiot but that would be impossible.
All right knowitall. You tell me how to fix this perpetual cycle of cops killing people and people rioting every time it’s a black person.
I’ve kicked in doors, Have you?
I’ve covered my guys,
I was able to do it while upholding the constitution.
when I took my civil service exam out of 180+ guys (and girls) I had the2nd highest score.
how did you score?
I am a trained red card holding wild land firefighter right now. It’s high risk at times but I get to keep what I have left for my morals.
Can you honestly say the same?
My first 40 hrs of training was not paid. I gave up unemployment that was paying the equivalent of 27 a hour to make barely over 15 a hour and only on days of high fire risk all while being treated like a cherry all over again. I have a technical degree, am a certified structural welder (steel and aluminum) an ase certified diesel mechanic, and have built houses from the ground up. What skills that you possess that isnt held by any old crusty 11b like me.
and my gt score was 117, high enough for my pick of mil jobs.. I only picked 11b becasue I was young and dumb.
what was your score? Mos?
Or are you one of those types that don’t have the balls to play the big kids game so you became a cop?
let me guess, if you could no longer be a cop then you’d be a prison guard huh?
I value the constitution and my morals to much to be a cop.
Are you ok with being ordered to arrest people defending them self’s from terrorists such as antifa? Call me what you want, but everyone knows who the real idiot is.
and all the old retired Leo’s know who’s statement ring truer, although I wouldent expect them to admit it in a environment such as this hostile to any truth that don’t further the divide between citizens and judge dredd. That’s what your after isn’t it? Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.

All right knowitall. You tell me how to fix this perpetual cycle of cops killing people and people rioting every time it’s a black person.
I’ve covered my guys,
when I took my civil service exam out of 180+ guys (and girls) I had the2nd highest score.
how did you score?
I am a trained red card holding wild land firefighter right now. It’s high risk at times but I get to keep what I have left for my morals.
My first 40 hrs of training was not paid. I gave up unemployment that was paying the equivalent of 27 a hour to make barely over 15 a hour and only on days of high fire risk all while being treated like a cherry all over again. I have a technical degree, am a certified structural welder (steel and aluminum) an ase certified diesel mechanic, and have built houses from the ground up. What skills that you possess that isnt held by any old crusty 11b like me.
and my gt score was 117, high enough for my pick of mil jobs.. I only picked 11b becasue I was young and dumb.
Or are you one of those types that don’t have the balls to play the big kids game so you became a cop?
Are you ok with being ordered to arrest people defending them self’s from terrorists such as antifa? Call me what you want, but everyone knows who the real idiot is.
and all the old retired Leo’s know who’s statement ring truer, although I wouldent expect them to admit it in a environment such as this hostile to any truth that don’t further the divide between citizens and judge dredd. That’s what your after isn’t it? Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.
Once again, you are an idiot.

There is no perpetual issue of cops killing people. 99.9% of people the cops kill, deserve it. Most are white. 10 unarmed blacked people were killed last year and maybe 4 of those are questionable or unjustified. That's 4 deaths out of a million officers. Take those numbers across any profession and its irrelevant.

Doctors kill 250K+ people a year. Why are you out sucking BLM dick crying about that?

Just because Marxist and ignorant fuckers cry and protest, doesn't change the facts of the matter.

I spent 10 years in the army with almost 2 of that being in combat getting shot at, getting blown up by IED's and watching 4 of my friends die. Want to take the Pepsi challenge, I'm your huckleberry. Scored 96 on the ASVAB as a hungover 16 year old who spent the previous night getting wasted and banging my gf. Most of my line scores were above 130 including a 131 GT.. I can pull up my old paperwork from my 201/OPF if you still want a dick measuring contest. You are not smarter than me but you can keep swinging if that makes you feel better.

Before this job, I worked for BLM in a district in Nevada. I also held a red card despite being an cubicle weenie on the admin side. Not a FF but support. You know the deal. Wanted the extra money. Walking a track in a 45lb lead vest...let me tell you that was so much harder than wearing 70 lbs of armor and gear in a 130* desert while people are trying to kill you. GS12 is better than GS5 FYI. Its called being smart not dumb working for peanuts. Fires on Friday were fantastic when OT kicked in and I had to take supplies to get the guys on the fire line. Didn't have to get dirty and made more than the guys on the line. Made a killing those fire seasons. Too bad my current job is exempt and I am not allowed OT. Am i supposed to feel sorry for you because you didn't go to school, use your GI bill to get a valuable education and leverage that into a well paying job? I guess you really aren't that fucking smart after all?

I am not a cop, have never been one. Worked with Lots of cops in the Army/Guard, Worked with federal LEO's in various agencies including BLM where I worked to get them the best gear and training I could squeeze in. I used my influence and budget authority to get them plates, LPVs's, Blowout kits and better NV. The areas they respond to are sometimes hours from the nearest backup if you can even get a radio signal. Talk about being on your own.
The guys I worked with were at Golden Butte and I know first hand what actually happened. Got family who are cops including one uncle who did blow a guys brains out through his mouth and was completely justified. The media today would demand his head, but the reality is he saved a bunch of lives that day. One my best friends is a former cop and current SOCOM bro in the AF. Maybe if you actually talked to these people they would explain to you what their job actually is like and maybe the media paints them all in a negative picture.

You are an ignorant little shit who has a lot to learn how the real world works. Spend your time learning instead of spouting off about shit you have no idea about. Or you can keep bashing cops, a job you don't understand and have never done. People like you are pathetic.

Reactions: Mike4837
I’ve covered my guys,
how did you score?

you had me until firefighter...at least it’s pride month, so good for you.

Once again, you are an idiot.

There is no perpetual issue of cops killing people. 99.9% of people the cops kill, deserve it. Most are white. 10 unarmed blacked people were killed last year and maybe 4 of those are questionable or unjustified. That's 4 deaths out of a million officers. Take those numbers across any profession and its irrelevant.

Doctors kill 250K+ people a year. Why are you out sucking BLM dick crying about that?

Just because Marxist and ignorant fuckers cry and protest, doesn't change the facts of the matter.

I spent 10 years in the army with almost 2 of that being in combat getting shot at, getting blown up by IED's and watching 4 of my friends die. Want to take the Pepsi challenge, I'm your huckleberry. Scored 96 on the ASVAB as a hungover 16 year old who spent the previous night getting wasted and banging my gf. Most of my line scores were above 130 including a 131 GT.. I can pull up my old paperwork from my 201/OPF if you still want a dick measuring contest. You are not smarter than me but you can keep swinging if that makes you feel better.

Before this job, I worked for BLM in a district in Nevada. I also held a red card despite being an cubicle weenie on the admin side. Not a FF but support. You know the deal. Wanted the extra money. Walking a track in a 45lb lead vest...let me tell you that was so much harder than wearing 70 lbs of armor and gear in a 130* desert while people are trying to kill you. GS12 is better than GS5 FYI. Its called being smart not dumb working for peanuts. Fires on Friday were fantastic when OT kicked in and I had to take supplies to get the guys on the fire line. Didn't have to get dirty and made more than the guys on the line. Made a killing those fire seasons. Too bad my current job is exempt and I am not allowed OT. Am i supposed to feel sorry for you because you didn't go to school, use your GI bill to get a valuable education and leverage that into a well paying job? I guess you really aren't that fucking smart after all?

I am not a cop, have never been one. Worked with Lots of cops in the Army/Guard, Worked with federal LEO's in various agencies including BLM where I worked to get them the best gear and training I could squeeze in. I used my influence and budget authority to get them plates, LPVs's, Blowout kits and better NV. The areas they respond to are sometimes hours from the nearest backup if you can even get a radio signal. Talk about being on your own.
The guys I worked with were at Golden Butte and I know first hand what actually happened. Got family who are cops including one uncle who did blow a guys brains out through his mouth and was completely justified. The media today would demand his head, but the reality is he saved a bunch of lives that day. One my best friends is a former cop and current SOCOM bro in the AF. Maybe if you actually talked to these people they would explain to you what their job actually is like and maybe the media paints them all in a negative picture.

You are an ignorant little shit who has a lot to learn how the real world works. Spend your time learning instead of spouting off about shit you have no idea about. Or you can keep bashing cops, a job you don't understand and have never done. People like you are pathetic.
Your a idiot and your reading comprehension skills are sub par for someone with your claimed experience. I’m not a cop basher but I do call it as I see it. I could make a long list of people cops have shot that did nothing illegal.. people like the tuttles just last year..
Lets get right to the point though. 99.9 % huh? Then you must believe guys getting shot in their house for red flag laws are a legal kill? Or getting shot while laying in bed in your own house though you’ve done nothing illegal?
Do you remember the oath you took? I hope some idiot like you is first through my area outside my door whenever a unconstitutional no knock warrant is given out for any place I’m sleeping.
And what’s your fascination with dick sizes? If you wanna swing for the other team you should keep that to yourself.
you are the one in denial of how the just us system or real world works.
and I did go to school and have had jobs on a platform eating steak and shrimp every night. I gave that up so I could serve my community while keeping my morals., something you and your 99.9 percent cannot comprehend.

Reactions: Ravenworks
Your a idiot and your reading comprehension skills are sub par for someone with your claimed experience. I’m not a cop basher but I do call it as I see it. I could make a long list of people cops have shot that did nothing illegal.. people like the tuttles just last year..
Lets get right to the point though. 99.9 % huh? Then you must believe guys getting shot in their house for red flag laws are a legal kill? Or getting shot while laying in bed in your own house though you’ve done nothing illegal?
Do you remember the oath you took? I hope some idiot like you is first through my area outside my door whenever a unconstitutional no knock warrant is given out for any place I’m sleeping.
And what’s your fascination with dick sizes? If you wanna swing for the other team you should keep that to yourself.
you are the one in denial of how the just us system or real world works.
and I did go to school and have had jobs on a platform eating steak and shrimp every night. I gave that up so I could serve my community while keeping my morals., something you and your 99.9 percent cannot comprehend.
You talk alot of shit for someone who cant even stay on the topic at hand. We aren't talking about No knocks, and the vast majority of people will agree they are bad and need to be done away with.

We are talking police brutality and killing innocents. Context is everything. There are so many variables that go into every situation that you couldn't name them all. Try and put yourself in an LEO's shoes for the numerous encounters they have with the dregs of society and tell us how you would act.

I could never be a cop. Don't have the patience nor the reservation to not shoot people who deserve it. I'm not going to wrassle or go hand to hand with you, fuck around with less lethal or any of that bullshit. I will just canoe your forehead and call the bus. Too many people walking around wasting oxygen.

On the flipside if you surround yourself with people who aren't pieces of shit and make bad decisions, your chances of a bad interaction with the Police is almost 0.

There are a handful of bad shoots every year out of how many police interactions? Tens of millions of police interactions and maybe half dozen clearly bad shoots a year. And its usually to some asshole criminal who just so happens not to be commuting a crime at that time. Many times its Black cops doing the shooting.

Where is your outrage at the thousands of blacks murdering blacks every year? Where is your outrage that 6% of the population (Black males) commit roughly 50% of the violent crime and murders in the US. Where is your outrage that 93% of interatrial violence is Black on White crime?

All you want to do is throw out anecdotal examples without context to somehow prove the exception is the rule. Its not. You are either too dumb to dig into the nuance or you are a lazy shit who thinks the media actually portrays anything accurately.

You just want to talk shit you are not educated or intelligent to debate. At least go get an education on the subject before proving to everyone on the board your a fucking moron.

Reactions: Mike4837
Please educate yourself on use of force laws and continuums.

The other officers being there only strengthens the need for deadly force. He has show he will use an officer’s weapon against him. If he was able to subdue the single officer closest to him, there is a very real possibility he would take the officer’s firearm and use it against him or the other officers.

You are entitled to an opinion. However your opinion is very wrong and definitely uneducated.
Thanks for your reply and you are correct everyone is entitled to their opinion. We will see what happens.

If I ever face a judge/jury, I hope an article from ABC isn"t considered evidence.
Not saying it is evidence man, It is literally just an article you can look up plenty pertaining to this. She was shot and killed and was not armed nor the suspect that had already been arrested prior. It was piss poor planning and coordination.

You talk alot of shit for someone who cant even stay on the topic at hand. We aren't talking about No knocks, and the vast majority of people will agree they are bad and need to be done away with.

We are talking police brutality and killing innocents. Context is everything. There are so many variables that go into every situation that you couldn't name them all. Try and put yourself in an LEO's shoes for the numerous encounters they have with the dregs of society and tell us how you would act.

I could never be a cop. Don't have the patience nor the reservation to not shoot people who deserve it. I'm not going to wrassle or go hand to hand with you, fuck around with less lethal or any of that bullshit. I will just canoe your forehead and call the bus. Too many people walking around wasting oxygen.

On the flipside if you surround yourself with people who aren't pieces of shit and make bad decisions, your chances of a bad interaction with the Police is almost 0.

There are a handful of bad shoots every year out of how many police interactions? Tens of millions of police interactions and maybe half dozen clearly bad shoots a year. And its usually to some asshole criminal who just so happens not to be commuting a crime at that time. Many times its Black cops doing the shooting.

Where is your outrage at the thousands of blacks murdering blacks every year? Where is your outrage that 6% of the population (Black males) commit roughly 50% of the violent crime and murders in the US. Where is your outrage that 93% of interatrial violence is Black on White crime?

All you want to do is throw out anecdotal examples without context to somehow prove the exception is the rule. Its not. You are either too dumb to dig into the nuance or you are a lazy shit who thinks the media actually portrays anything accurately.

You just want to talk shit you are not educated or intelligent to debate. At least go get an education on the subject before proving to everyone on the board your a fucking moron.
You don’t know me. Quit trying to put words in my mouth. I started getting my education in and around the streets of Houston at schools were white was the minority. You think I don’t know how fake the race issue is. Son, I read about mkultra in my elementary school library. Can’t you do anything besides sling mud?

Reactions: Ravenworks
You don’t know me. Quit trying to put words in my mouth. I started getting my education in and around the streets of Houston at schools were white was the minority. You think I don’t know how fake the race issue is. Son, I read about mkultra in my elementary school library. Can’t you do anything besides sling mud?
tenor (68).gif

I grew up in a racial war zone over 60 years ago. "Wherever American cities are going, Newark will get there first". And we did.

The fires burned for days on end. The consequences hung like the Albatross around the neck of the entire Black Community for decades.

The Whites left Newark, for all intents and purposes, permanently; and so did the day to day local commerce. The same is happening in the cities where the unrest is going on now. As my deceased Elder Brothers used to call it, "the land of the walking hats and coats"; because at night that's what it resembled.

One of the aphorisms was that if something went down and you really needed cops on scene, you called in "officer down". This instruction was from our youth leaders who were all cops and firemen.

A given; if you call it, they will come.

But today? Today; the odds are that the cops are screwed if they do, and if they don't.

The cities think that they have too many cops. Most of them are probably right.

They don't deserve the kind of dedication and commitment a decent cop brings to the job every day. They got exactly what they demanded at the polls. Let them wallow in it.

Glad I'm not in police shoes these days. Glad there are some who still put those shoes on every day. But this can't last.

Greg

Last edited:

Charging people with murder, when its murder has nothing to do with an "exceptions to the rule" or the good interactions or good police officers, or how many of them there are. If these are such an exception and rare occurrence, why such a fight against charging officers when they murder someone or unjustly or negligently cause someones death, injury or property to be destroyed. Such as in this case.

If these are such an exception and rare occurrence, why such a fight against charging officers when they murder someone or unjustly or negligently cause someones death, injury or property to be destroyed. Such as in this case.

Human nature to protect your own. Most here would do anything in their power to keep their kids or spouse (some of us) out of prison. No different with cops, firefighters, GIs...

Charging people with murder, when its murder has nothing to do with an "exceptions to the rule" or the good interactions or good police officers, or how many of them there are. If these are such an exception and rare occurrence, why such a fight against charging officers when they murder someone or unjustly or negligently cause someones death, injury or property to be destroyed. Such as in this case.

Because if you actually read what you quoted, it happens so infrequently its almost irrelevant. The Media can take any one or two situations and blast them all day to make dumb fucks like you without the critical thinking ability to reason, think they are happening all the time everywhere.

Generally when officers strait up murder someone, they get tried. Ask Mohamed Noor.

No one here is saying NOT to go after bad cops. You clowns just read and hear what you want to.

Because if you actually read what you quoted, it happens so infrequently its almost irrelevant. The Media can take any one or two situations and blast them all day to make dumb fucks like you without the critical thinking ability to reason, think they are happening all the time everywhere.

Generally when officers strait up murder someone, they get tried. Ask Mohamed Noor.

No one here is saying NOT to go after bad cops. You clowns just read and hear what you want to.

So, you think a certain groups should not be charged when they break the law because it doesn't happen often enough? You think certain groups should be subject to different laws than another. Do you think said group should be able to break laws for the "greater good?"

If you have something to say, say it. Your whiney ranting name calling bullshit is not doing anything to solidify your point. In fact quite the opposite.

Human nature to protect your own. Most here would do anything in their power to keep their kids or spouse (some of us) out of prison. No different with cops, firefighters, GIs...

I imagine if we get right down to who protects the bad ones in any field. Law enforcement, education, manufacturing, ECT, ECT. It would be the unions. Unfortunately the money and the fucktards keep us rehashing the same old polarized arguments. Good shoots that were called bad are used as an excuse for bad shoots called bad, where no one was charged. We tread water, and no meaningful conclusion is reached. People become more polarized, to the point they can't identify opinion from fact and fact from fiction. The news cycle repeats, anger grows. The bad ones stick out in memory like thorns on a bush.

So, you think a certain groups should not be charged when they break the law because it doesn't happen often enough? You think certain groups should be subject to different laws than another. Do you think said group should be able to break laws for the "greater good?"

If you have something to say, say it. Your whiney ranting name calling bullshit is not doing anything to solidify your point. In fact quite the opposite.
Seriously? Are you illiterate? No one said anything of the such, and you sound even fucking dumber than if you would have just remained silent.

Honestly some of you must be trolling because it damn near impossible to be the stupid and survive this long. You need help.