• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Atlanta walk out

Seriously? Are you illiterate? No one said anything of the such, and you sound even fucking dumber than if you would have just remained silent.

Honestly some of you must be trolling because it damn near impossible to be the stupid and survive this long. You need help.

In simple terms then, explain your position. You literally just said someone being murdered by an officer is so infrequent its irrelevant. I have seen a handful of examples, so it does happen. Where does that put you?

Last edited:
Who’s asshole?

lot of homosexual issues here, was the Boy Scout mean to you? Did he turn out to be gay and break your heart? I’m sorry. Your “sig 229” hahahahaha god damn did that feel good letting everyone know you’re a woman with a big gun? I bet it’s a .40 too huh? Do you open carry? Kydex or leather?
I thought you went away..

In simple terms then, explain your position. You literally just said someone being murdered by an officer is so infrequent its irrelevant. I have seen a handful of examples, so it does happen. Where does that put you?
I am sorry you are incapable of reading at a basic level. Here let me break it down so a 4 year old could understand.

It's irrelevant because it happens infrequently. Know what else happens infrequently? People getting killed by vending machines, having pianos dropped on them and getting eaten by a tiger.

Don't see you out protesting Coke Machines and Petting Zoos.

A handful of examples? Out of how many interactions? Over how many years? More accountants murder their coworkers a year than Cops murdering people. Murder being the key word.

Dumb fucking ingrates like you fail to acknowledge the millions of good interactions and shit that police do for the community but are quick to jump in with your ignorant opinions when the media feeds you a bunch of bullshit. A job you have never done yet feel entitled to belittle to feed your insecurity and low self worth.

Sorry not going to lose sleep when something statistically is not an issue. There are literally 1000's of other more pressing things to be outraged about.

If I was as dumb as you, I would probably kill myself. Then again ignorance is bliss.

I am sorry you are incapable of reading at a basic level. Here let me break it down so a 4 year old could understand.

It's irrelevant because it happens infrequently. Know what else happens infrequently? People getting killed by vending machines, having pianos dropped on them and getting eaten by a tiger.

A handful of examples? Out of how many interactions? Over how many years? More accountants murder their coworkers a year than Cops murdering people. Murder being the key word.

Dumb fucking ingrates like you fail to acknowledge the millions of good interactions and shit that police do for the community but are quick to jump in with your ignorant opinions when the media feeds you a bunch of bullshit. A job you have never done yet feel entitled to belittle to feed your insecurity and low self worth.

Sorry not going to lose sleep when something statistically is not an issue. There are literally 1000's of other more pressing things to be outraged about.

If I was as dumb as you, I would probably kill myself. Then again ignorance is bliss.

No, I got your "point." I found it to be stupid as fuck. Wrong is wrong, I don't give a flying fuck how "infrequent" it is, I don't care where it lands on your list of "things to worry about." Good interactions, good feelings, good intentions don't change that.

The rest of this is just as stupid. This is not Jerry Springer, you can't out shout someone online. This is not the trailer park you grew up in Cleatus. I imagine people like you is why many think we need higher standards. Considering you lack of ability to investigate or understand what people are saying, and your propensity to become unhinged and wish death on those you disagree with. Yea baby, way to make our side look good. Or wait, I believe in the rule of law. I am not sure what you believe in. You keep saying its not two sets of rules, then supporting two sets of rules.

Reactions: Blutroop
No, I got your "point." I found it to be stupid as fuck. Wrong is wrong, I don't give a flying fuck how "infrequent" it is, I don't care where it lands on your list of "things to worry about." Good interactions, good feelings, good intentions don't change that.

The rest of this is just as stupid. This is not Jerry Springer, you can't out shout someone online. This is not the trailer park you grew up in Cleatus. I imagine people like you is why many think we need higher standards. Considering you lack of ability to investigate or understand what people are saying, and your propensity to become unhinged and wish death on those you disagree with. Yea baby, way to make our side look good. Or wait, I believe in the rule of law. I am not sure what you believe in. You keep saying its not two sets of rules, then supporting two sets of rules.
Pray tell me WHO is saying what. Your spouting BLM/Commie/RED bullshit propaganda as if you are one.

Thanks for admitting you don't care about the totality of any situation, just cherry pick the data points you like and cry like a faggot, same as BLM.

I never in my life thought I would be fighting to defend LEO's. That is how bat shit stupid and crazy some of you sound. Like you need to be in a padded room to protect yourself and others type dumb. Maybe Jerrys kids will take you in.

Everything else you are blabbing about, I have no idea. Your just making shit up as it goes at this point. Can't reason with someone who doesn't have the ability to reason.

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs
Ya, it is real commie, to think someone who commits a crime that deprives someone of life, liberty, or property, should be charged, no matter what their profession is, or how seldom it happens. The rule of law, is the law being applied equally to all, not picking and choosing who can commit which crime with no repercussions.

1593607898111.png

Reactions: Blutroop
I also believe that it's illegal to loot , Burn down buildings, and torch cop cars, But it's happening.
Due to the nature of the two groups involved, you will continue to looters loot, and the cops doing their job. There will be a lot of resignations and retirements in LE, but the rest will be at work.

tenor.gif