• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AUCTION......

Marinevet1

Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    I have no association with these people..........I grew up 28 miles from Maryville, kinda home town.......

Got this from a flyer on Wednesday............big snow in KC area on Thursday, nothing north of St. Joe........

Lots of guns, ammo, militia ................

I'll probably be there on Sunday...........

Lot's of "stuff"..............For everyone that is not familiar, Maryville is in northwest Missouri .....home of some pretty good "little school football"..............I went to school there........long before any of this happened.........

The Northwest Missouri State Bearcats football team has appeared in ten NCAA Division II national title games – winning six – since going 0–11 in Mel Tjeerdsma's first season in 1994.

Here I was… hoping no one would show up and I could score tons of stuff cheap… and you have to go blab to the whole world…. ;-)

Now I probably have to pay retail! Dammit.

Have a blast there Marinevet!!! Any bidding I do will be remote. Do a play-by-play for us! Looks to be some cool stuff there.

Cheers, Sirhr