• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

August AZ LRPRS Train Up and Club Match - Phoenix Area - $60

LH_Gina

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 5, 2009
Goodyear, AZ
** ALL REGISTRATION IS THROUGH PRACTISCORE. PLEASE REGISTER WITH THE LINK BELOW. NO REGISTRATION WILL BE DONE ON THE DAY OF THE MATCH **

Registration opens on: July 15, 2018 @ 6:00 AM · Registration closes on: August 10, 2018 @ 10:00 PM
Times are local to America/Phoenix timezone.

Match starts: August 11, 2018 @ 7:00 AM · Match ends: August 12, 2018 @ 2:00 PM

Precision rifle train-up (Saturday) and competition (Sunday) hosted by AZLRPRS at CowTown Range. Participants will need at least 100 rifle rounds for the train-up and 80 rifle rounds for the competition. Target distances will be between 100 yards and 1000+ yards. Events will take place on the upper west shooting platforms.

Registration will be done solely through Practiscore. Check-in will be from 0630-0645 each day. Rounds go downrange starting at 0700, rain or sweltering shine. Rifles should be capable of holding 1MOA. Calibers limited to anything between .223 and .30cal (300WM) and may not exceed 3200 fps in velocity.

Please be sure to bring hearing and eye protection (required). Bring plenty of water and electrolytes since it's August which means it'll be hot. Knee and elbow pads are recommended. Chamber flags are required. If you do not have one, some may be available onsite.

Combined cost for the train-up and match fee is $60. Scores for the match portion will be posted through Practiscore within 24 hours of the match ending and will be submitted to the Precision Rifle Series for the SW Regional scores.

We'll meet for lunch after the match tear down at either Wild Horse West or Top Shelf for awards, cold beverages, and good food.

** All registrations MUST be completed prior to arriving at CowTown. ** Please be sure you're able to attend PRIOR to registering as there WILL BE NO REFUNDS OF MATCH FEES regardless of reason. Payment is due upon registration.

General match, with the following divisions:
Open, Tactical, Production

Price:$60

https://practiscore.com/august-azlrprs-club-match/register
https://www.precisionrifleseries.com/matches/match/1222/

Last edited:
I just want to say that this train up/match weekend was awesome! Thanks to everyone who spent the time to man the stages and give advice. I don’t think that many shooters get this kind of opportunity, and this was well worth it. Thank you AZLRPRS!

Reactions: LH_Gina and Basher
I just want to say that this train up/match weekend was awesome! Thanks to everyone who spent the time to man the stages and give advice. I don’t think that many shooters get this kind of opportunity, and this was well worth it. Thank you AZLRPRS!

Amen to that! I had a blast, learned a lot, and placed much better than anticipated on Sunday! Thanks so much to everyone that helped out!

Reactions: LH_Gina