• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors AULION - 1918 U.S. Trench Knife

Kasey

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2003
www.accu-shot.com
I had a friend ask me to keep an eye out for one of these, I found one and picked it up for him at a price under his max so he was happy. But I wished I'd never wrapped my hand around the grip, it was seductively soothing and reassuring. So of course I started my own search, found one in about the same condition and paid 100.00 more for it!

I called him and offered a trade if he'd kick in 100.00 he passed! What are friends for right?! LOL

US.jpg

Re: AULION - 1918 U.S. Trench Knife

I've never had my hands on one that I could get my knuckles in to. I saw them in "The Big Red One" as a kid, loved them, I even have one, I just can't fit it in my hand.

Emilio, show if you got'em!

BOLTRIPPER, yes, in fact you do! LOL

Ghost3x7, I found a ton of copies, they all felt smaller than the originals and was one reason I really liked the feel of it, not as much material in the webbing made it fit better. Does yours have the lion laying down on the blade?

Ray, LOL, I am pleading the 5th for all the right reasons!!

Kasey, I'll see him at the end of the month and I won't say a word
sick.gif
. I found and gave him a Corpsman knife last year I think it was because he was looking for one. What a tank that blade is. I saw the trench knife the last time I was down at his place and it is a nice one.

Here are my M1917 trench knife dated 1917 and my bolo dated 1916.
trenchknives0024.jpg