• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment AutoTrickler Panel Sets - V2, V3, V4 - Keep kernels off your pan!

I think I’ll take another set for a V4 and 419 cup. Do you still have tips for the V3/V4 trickler? If so could I snag 2 more?

Still plenty of sets available. Please send a PM if interested!

Also if anyone uses the Frankford Arsenal Rotary Tumbler, I offer a wrench and funnel for that system as well. :)

Still plenty of all styles left!

As a reminder, if anyone uses the Frankford Arsenal Rotary Tumbler, I also make wrenches and funnels for that as well!

all_six_jpg-2285205-jpeg.7875080

20220516_225007-jpg.8129864

Going to be leaving on vacation here on Thursday - If anyone is interested I can send out before then, however I'll be out the ten days following as an FYI.

Okay guys, going to be taking the winter off to focus on other projects. I'll be offering these for another month or so then I'll be back in the spring.

Thank you. I received my V3/419 set today. Everything is sized perfectly. This is an elegant solution to the one remaining gripe I had with my AT/Ingenuity Precision system. Although I could run H4350 with rarely ever getting a stray kernel, StaBall HD was not nearly so well behaved. This "skirt" system will keep those powder grains off the scale pan and make cleanup much simpler, but the design ensures that nothing is interfering with the A&D scale's operation. Well done!

Okay guys, going to be taking the winter off to focus on other projects. I'll be offering these for another month or so then I'll be back in the spring.

Gah! And here I am just stumbling on this now. Hopefully spring comes soon, otherwise my scales might fill up with little kernels...

Hello everyone!

Hope you guys all had a great winter!

I'm going to start getting back up and running. I have filament for the panel sets on the way, and still have a couple sets leftover. I'll reach out to everyone that has inquired above and let you know about payment and shipping. Thanks!

Reactions: afd77
Just to provide an update, I'm currently finishing up calibrating my printer to this new filament and will start getting these sets sent out!

Thanks for the patience!

Reactions: cutarm
Received my Glass V4 set today, fit is perfect, and installation was dumbass-proof (I figured it out). Very good product for only 30 bucks.

*PSA*
De-Static your components before install. Mine must have picked up some static in the mail, and on initial install my scale went NUTS.
Wiped everything down with a dryer sheet, washed it off in the sink, and all was well.
Thanks @-Obsessed- !
This, perfect fit and finish. It did ,threw the scale slightly out of wack, so I skimmed the thread to see if someone else experienced this.
Dryer sheet did the trick and all is well. Thanks for a great product.
Carl

Sorry I should do a PSA occasionally on that.

I've toyed with the idea of using ESD filament that could be grounded to the scale. The issue is that filament is EXTREMELY expensive and only comes in black. I'd have to charge $45 or so per set to make it viable. Not sure if anyone would find that worthwhile. I'm happy to take feedback on whether that's a good idea or a terrible one.

Reactions: autorotate19
Everyone should be responded to at this point. I'll be making these through the spring so if you'd like to get on the list, send me a message!

Can you send it again? I have nothing in my inbox from you. I think things might be wonky with messaging. I had another message not come through in the last week. Odd.

Cleaning up the old thread now that I have all versions ready to go.

Every set is custom designed for each setup. Every top plate, riser (round part), and cup guide is SPECIFIC to the version (V2/V3 or V4) and cup you are using (glass vs. 419).

Please PM me to order. Payment is via PP. I may be able to accept different payment, but please PM me first.

Some of these took a LOT of time to create. Others took a lot of filament to create. It all comes out in the wash, so I'm keeping the price the same across the board for simplicity's sake: $30/set.

All sets are available in white only. The color matched filament I was using before is unobtanium right now unfortunately.

I ask for up to two weeks time to ship each set. If it gets worse than that, I'll let you know when I send PP info. Some sets I may have ready to ship immediately. This will be a fluid process; please be patient and I'll be sure everyone gets what they want.

If you have already messaged me about a set, I'll reach back out to you. I have a list of folks that were waiting on the V3 sets for example.

The V2 and V3 setups are essentially identical, so you can use a V3 set for the V2 AutoTrickler.

Here are pictures of what is included with each set, and also installed on the scale.

View attachment 7907533
View attachment 7907534
View attachment 7907535
View attachment 7907536

*this listing is lowlight approved for my Support Level.

If you have any questions, please let me know, and feel free to post pictures of your setups here once you receive them!

Thanks!
Are you still making these? I would like to get a set for the v4 with area419 cup

Yep, still offering these! Shoot me a PM with which version you're looking for.