• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment AutoTrickler Panel Sets - V2, V3, V4 - Keep kernels off your pan!

🆙

As a heads up, I'm also working on finalizing a couple of versions of my panels to work with justdreaminglr's awesome acrylic ensclosures! One design is finished and tweaking the 419 version to get it perfect.

PM me if you want to get on the list! Cost will be the same as all my panel sets - $30.

Last edited:
Hey Gang,

Just to update this thread...January 31 is likely going to be the last day I accept orders for these panel sets. Anybody that wants one can place an order for any set they'd like, and I'll make sure you get whichever version you like. I'll make more to fill final orders.

🆙

Reminder I'm accepting orders through January. May or may not bring them back in the summer...just depends how much I have on my plate at the time.

Due to other projects I'm a few days to a week out on shipping once paid.

9 days left to get your panel sets.

Last day will be Jan 31 to get your order in.

I may offer them again in the spring, haven't decided yet.

Nothing like stumbling on this at the right time! I've got a V4 on the way, and would love one of your pans compatible for the V4 and area419 pan and cup, as I ordered justdreaminglr's enclosure as well. I'll send ya a DM. Thanks!

All messages replied to! And yes, the justdreaminglr compatible panels are complete and ready to go as well.

Just a reminder to get your orders in my 11:59PM on 1/31. I'm getting the second to last batch out Monday, and the last batch will follow by 2/3 or so.

Again, I may bring these back in the spring if time allows!

Just to give some feedback for potential buyers.
I have spent some time doing 3D printing and a very small amount of time designing and printing parts. It was very time consuming and not very rewarding for me personally.
So today when I received my V3 set up and installed it I was very impressed.
The detailed design and the very sung fit showed a lot of good thought went into the pan.
I am very impressed and happy with my V3 tray, thanks!

Threw powder last weekend and was trying to think of a way to keep the kernels off. Then Stumbled on this thread. Just got it in and it fits great. Can’t wait to use it!

Attachments

• F1C22794-FDD0-46A2-B0BA-03ED9E6E574D.jpeg
    F1C22794-FDD0-46A2-B0BA-03ED9E6E574D.jpeg
    553.9 KB · Views: 85
  • 7DA912A1-BB87-423F-AA5C-B56409420FE5.jpeg
    7DA912A1-BB87-423F-AA5C-B56409420FE5.jpeg
    381.7 KB · Views: 80
  • 57E3A52D-102D-4510-98C8-1929289F784F.jpeg
    57E3A52D-102D-4510-98C8-1929289F784F.jpeg
    357.1 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Hey guys, prepping for my next batch! I'll be reaching out in the next day or so, or if you want, shoot me an IM with what version you're looking for!

Alright, I have a few of each prepacked and ready to go out. Send me a message letting me know which version you'd like and I should be able to get it out within 24 hours!

All paid orders are going out Monday! Next batch is ready! PM me to get one! Thanks!

Do you have pics of the set with Jim's acrylic enclosure?
I don't. I have sent him final products and have requested pics but he is busy so said he will send when things calm down a bit.

@justdreaminglr would you be able to post pics?

I did have a member point out that while I designed one for both versions of his enclosure, it would seem that the 419 cover doesn't provide much additional benefit since it already covers all but the tray. The only additional help is a bit of the tray on the back side that doesn't hold the cup, so that may or may not be beneficial. I think pics would help but I don't have them handy to see for certain. I did, however, design the 419 version to work with Jim's standard (non-419 tray version) and enable the use of the 419 cup only. So it does have utility under that circumstance Hopefully that makes sense.

Pics of it by itself, as I do not have Jim's enclosures (standard set on the left for reference):

20230319_110100.jpg

20230319_110126.jpg

20230319_110327.jpg

Last edited:
Received my Glass V4 set today, fit is perfect, and installation was dumbass-proof (I figured it out). Very good product for only 30 bucks.

*PSA*
De-Static your components before install. Mine must have picked up some static in the mail, and on initial install my scale went NUTS.
Wiped everything down with a dryer sheet, washed it off in the sink, and all was well.
Thanks @-Obsessed- !

Reactions: CarlM
Received my Glass V4 set today, fit is perfect, and installation was dumbass-proof (I figured it out). Very good product for only 30 bucks.

*PSA*
De-Static your components before install. Mine must have picked up some static in the mail, and on initial install my scale went NUTS.
Wiped everything down with a dryer sheet, washed it off in the sink, and all was well.
Thanks @-Obsessed- !

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your experience!

I've had two people thus far that have had static issues that couldn't be solved with a dryer sheet. Ultimately I was able to get them taken care of by custom adjusting heights and clearances but another option is ESD plastics that you can literally ground to the scale and home. This filament is extremely expensive and only comes in black. I'd have to charge $35 or possibly even $40 for this type of filament.

Happy to hear feedback on whether that would be preferred or not? I could always buy a roll and make a few and just offer it?

Thoughts?