• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Autotrickler V4 vs RCBS Matchmaster

OP we appreciate the time and money invested to bring us videos like this. I honestly would have not guessed the RCBS to be that good.
Thanks for the shoutout man. I appreciate it. Not along the same vein, but I’m finishing up another comparo video right now. This one will be in three parts and will be a tripod comparison. I will compare an RRS 24L with anvil 30, Two Vets “The Kit” with a Leofoto MA-30L, and a Leofoto 324CL also with the MA-30L head. Hopefully it’s helpful for people to make an informed decision on products with a pretty large price disparity.

Last edited:
so you masters of scales think that faster tube will be more accurate???
Not sure what your question is but the smaller tube running slower in shorter increments will be more accurate....... the scale needs time to react in my experience.

I’ve only just setup my V4. I have also only used it for H4350 . For me it weighs to the grain 99.9% of the time . I think some people must expect the trickler to split grains ? I did buy my scale from CE pre-programmed. Not sure if that matters. That being said I couldn’t imagine anyone being unhappy with either, from what I’ve seen. I will say my V4 is dropping 41.3 grains in about 10 seconds . I use 2 cups. By the time the first cup is dumped the other is ready to go. Definitely faster than my rcbs charge master 1500. No personal experience with the matchmaster .
When it resolves to three decimal place grains and costs what it costs, I definitely want it split grains.

• Haha
Reactions: Baron23
My Matchmaster showed up this morning... I took it out of the box, plugged it in, turned it on, leveled it, and forgot about it (left it to warm up).

Approximately 8 hours later (due to the Bills kicking the shit out of the Titans on MNF), I got back to it.

I ran the calibration procedure (once), dumped in ~1lb of powder (Sta-Ball 6.5), put it in "Match mode", selected generic powder profile #3, punched in 41.00 grains, and then dropped 100rds.

Zero hiccups at all, IIRC 4 of them were 41.04gr, the rest were all 41.00gr or 41.02gr. It was a little slow, but not too bad for not dicking around with it at all (maybe ~20 sec a drop on average). I'm more concerned with accurate drops than speed, but a little tweaking will probably speed things up. Pretty damn plug n' play.

Staball is easy though, it meters like water, I bought the thing for Varget/SW Precision Rifle, annoying stick stuff that's more of a challenge, hopefully, it does as well with that stuff, but so far so good...

Reactions: Snaz and Baron23
When Bryan Litz test his rounds for best velocity SD, ammo which powder was weighted with Satorius analytic scale (0.02gr accuracy) was only ~20% better than ammo, which powder was weighted with RCBS ChargeMaster (0.1gr)...

When Bryan Litz test his rounds for best velocity SD, ammo which powder was weighted with Satorius analytic scale (0.02gr accuracy) was only ~20% better than ammo, which powder was weighted with RCBS ChargeMaster (0.1gr)...

Did he show what real world impacts on precision and accuracy that has downrange? I mean I understand that an increase in SD would likely translate to increased vertical down range but I'm curious what a 20% jump does in real life.

A 20% jump in SD takes an SD of 4 to 4.8 | 7 to 8.4 | 10 to 12 ... I just can't imagine that making that large of a difference to anyone who isn't running BR or F-Class style shooting.

I have never felt my chargemasters have held me back, although that goes with the caveat that I'm not sure I'm capable of outshooting my current rifles with a proper load development.

IDK... 20% is a lot IMO, especially if you can get it back just by weighing charges more precisely. Increased vertical, or anything else messing with one's waterline is no bueno.

Best case, you may not ever miss the extra performance. Worst case, might mean the difference between cleaning a stage versus being just off the edge of a couple targets.

"More is more." - Yngwie J. Malmsteen

yes, but if you dont compete at highest level, what does it mean if you go from SD of 5 to 4, besides you are an internet hero?

It's not about the number, or being "an internet hero", it's about making your load, and in turn, your rifle, more accurate... whether one competes, or not.

Just because you tend to see a more pics of chrono screens than targets these days, don't be fooled, nothing quantifies whether it matters or not like a small target way out there.

FWIW, the powder profile on the bluetooth App called "Varget match 13 sec" worked like a charm for 200rds of Shooter's World Precision Rifle earlier.

I threw ~10 or so over-charges back and ran them again (which was totally fine with the machine running quick). Everything else was within +/- 0.02gr. ~13 seconds per drop on average (just like the title of the patch said).

Easy peezy, zero headaches and I still haven't tweaked shit yet.

tempImageXQVHB1.pngtempImageq7rYjk.png

yes, but if you dont compete at highest level, what does it mean if you go from SD of 5 to 4, besides you are an internet hero?
I take it you don't compete ?

I did another 100 rounds last night with the Matchmaster, and FWIW, so far I think it's great piece of kit. I say if you're current or ex Mil/LEO and qualify for their discount, you should probabaly stop reading this and order one right now lol.

Over the past week I've done 400rds with it: 100rds 6CM with Staball (ball powder), 300rds 6GT with Shooter's World Precision Rifle (stick powder, Varget-clone for those unfamiliar).

Without a doubt, the Matchmaster saved me a few hours or more of time, and maybe more importantly, saved me from an unknown amount of shear annoyence and despair. If there was a list of super annoying and tedious things to do, manually dropping and trickling a few hundred rounds of Varget type stuff to within +/- 0.02gr would have to be towards the top.

To be completely honest, I almost can't believe how easy it's been to use for me. I fully expected to be dicking around with it and playing with values for a least a little while before getting performance in the ballpark of what most of us are after. These things aren't usually "plug n' play" (go read a few pages of one of the Autotrickler threads if you don't believe me).

Is it better than an AT4..? IDK. I do know that if it keeps doing what it's been doing, I might never find out, because I won't have any reason to take delivery of an AT4 when my number finally comes up.

My Matchmaster showed up this morning... I took it out of the box, plugged it in, turned it on, leveled it, and forgot about it (left it to warm up).

Approximately 8 hours later (due to the Bills kicking the shit out of the Titans on MNF), I got back to it.

I ran the calibration procedure (once), dumped in ~1lb of powder (Sta-Ball 6.5), put it in "Match mode", selected generic powder profile #3, punched in 41.00 grains, and then dropped 100rds.

Zero hiccups at all, IIRC 4 of them were 41.04gr, the rest were all 41.00gr or 41.02gr. It was a little slow, but not too bad for not dicking around with it at all (maybe ~20 sec a drop on average). I'm more concerned with accurate drops than speed, but a little tweaking will probably speed things up. Pretty damn plug n' play.

Staball is easy though, it meters like water, I bought the thing for Varget/SW Precision Rifle, annoying stick stuff that's more of a challenge, hopefully, it does as well with that stuff, but so far so good...
great to hear, I'm looking at picking one up for pretty much exclusive use with staball 6.5, since my only bolt gun worth a damn is a 6.5CM

Reactions: CK1.0
@Team RCBS & Bushnell, a couple of questions on using the Bluetooth/App:

After loading a powder setting preset under "powder settings" in the App, like "13 sec Varget" for example (by clicking in the upper right corner, which I figured out by luck/guess), when I adjust parameters, they are adjusting the Matchmaster in real-time correct (like a simple machine control/remote)?

...and do these adjustments/changes stay saved in the user setting slot I was last using when I power the unit down?

Thanks.

@Team RCBS & Bushnell, a couple of questions on using the Bluetooth/App:

After loading a powder setting preset under "powder settings" in the App, like "13 sec Varget" for example (by clicking in the upper right corner, which I figured out by luck/guess), when I adjust parameters, they are adjusting the Matchmaster in real-time correct (like a simple machine control/remote)?

...and do these adjustments/changes stay saved in the user setting slot I was last using when I power the unit down?

Thanks.
Clicking the check mark in the upper right corner will activate the powder setting and bring up a list showing all powder setting slots, 6-20, on that particular Matchmaster. After you choose an available slot or overwrite an existing slot and select the activate button at bottom of screen. Now you have this powder setting as active and yes when you adjust the parameters it is adjusting the Powder Setting parameters on the setting that is currently Active. The powder setting in “My Archive” and “Shared” will remain unaffected. The Settings will not be changed in the Matchmaster until you select this configuration while setting up dispense parameters prior to dispensing.

The way to check to ensure Matchmaster has these configurations stored in the selected slot is to:

1. Press Mode button
  2. Depress the number 2 until you reach the powder screen.
  3. Press Go, the slot you are currently on will be displayed, i.e., uSr 06. If this is the correct slot you chose then press GO to cycle through each parameter, they should match what is listed for that particular powder setting in your app.

The changes stay saved in the user setting slot in the Matchmaster and should remain active in your app.

Clicking the check mark in the upper right corner will activate the powder setting and bring up a list showing all powder setting slots, 6-20, on that particular Matchmaster. After you choose an available slot or overwrite an existing slot and select the activate button at bottom of screen. Now you have this powder setting as active and yes when you adjust the parameters it is adjusting the Powder Setting parameters on the setting that is currently Active. The powder setting in “My Archive” and “Shared” will remain unaffected. The Settings will not be changed in the Matchmaster until you select this configuration while setting up dispense parameters prior to dispensing.

The way to check to ensure Matchmaster has these configurations stored in the selected slot is to:

1. Press Mode button
  2. Depress the number 2 until you reach the powder screen.
  3. Press Go, the slot you are currently on will be displayed, i.e., uSr 06. If this is the correct slot you chose then press GO to cycle through each parameter, they should match what is listed for that particular powder setting in your app.

The changes stay saved in the user setting slot in the Matchmaster and should remain active in your app.

Cool, thanks for the reply.

IMHO using the App with the Matchmaster makes playing with parameters a zillion times easier to wrap one's head around, and is the way to go.

I do hope that in the future you guys will release some more powder settings presets/profiles that are just default boring/generic "Ball Powder 1" or "Stick Powder 2" type ones to work off of, and of course, allow us to perform a "Save Settings As" at some point to hold onto and manage our updated/customized settings easier, that would be the shit.

I have to load some rounds with StaBall in the next couple of days and I'm planning to just load up whatever shared powder setting preset I can find that's based on a ball powder, and play with it from there... I think I should be able to beat the default setting I used before by quite a few seconds now that I've started to grasp how the parameters have an effect.

Cool, thanks for the reply.

IMHO using the App with the Matchmaster makes playing with parameters a zillion times easier to wrap one's head around, and is the way to go.

I do hope that in the future you guys will release some more powder settings presets/profiles that are just default boring/generic "Ball Powder 1" or "Stick Powder 2" type ones to work off of, and of course, allow us to perform a "Save Settings As" at some point to hold onto and manage our updated/customized settings easier, that would be the shit.

I have to load some rounds with StaBall in the next couple of days and I'm planning to just load up whatever shared powder setting preset I can find that's based on a ball powder, and play with it from there... I think I should be able to beat the default setting I used before by quite a few seconds now that I've started to grasp how the parameters have an effect.
@Team RCBS & Bushnell , great reply and I echo the above request. However, my absolute #1 request is the ability to adjust the charge amount on the fly or a “ladder test” mode. Something so you can change the expected dispense amount without having to start from scratch. I understand you can just manually trickle to get a bit more, but the added functionality in the app would be awesome. Thanks!!

great to hear, I'm looking at picking one up for pretty much exclusive use with staball 6.5 since my only bolt gun worth a damn is a 6.5CM

Ran another 100rds using StaBall last night...

Using the App/Bluetooth, I loaded the shared powder setting called "13 sec Varget", and just changed the dispense speed from "slowest" to "fast". I figured I'd probably have to adjust more parameters to get things right, but just changing that one thing yielded ~13 second drops and they were more or less all within +/- 0.02gr... easy as could be.

A couple of things though: I tried to save the updated powder setting (after renaming it Sta-Ball #1) and it didn't work right... it just moved the "13 sec Varget" patch to the bottom of the list and seemed to not do what I thought it would (create a new powder setting called "Sta-Ball #1").

Also, when trying to adjust the powder setting on the App, the dispense speed called "fastest" was unavailable for me to select via my iPhone (I tried everything), not sure why? So I then tried to change the speed on the Matchmaster unit itself, but it didn't work and it got all screwed up and stopped automatically dropping... I ended up having to power everything down and then restart, recalibrate, and then once I fired up the App again and reloaded the powder setting I was using again everything then went back to working right again... weird.

So, even though there's room for improvement, I still didn't have to fight the thing to get accurate drops going at a good fast clip.

Last edited:
I like my Matchmaster, fast, reliable.
I use mode 3 standard, because Vihtavuori.
Mode 4 is giving too much, too fast, would work great with Hodgon.
Match mode is top notch, pritty slow but if you want a grain accuracy, you got it.
MKmachining tube makes it even more accurate.

Reactions: tydex21
So, I figured out you cannot select "Fastest" on an iPhone 13 Mini due to how the App is displayed on its smallish screen... no big deal really, since there are probably only like 5 of us out there who'd actually choose the smaller phone on purpose. I found an old iPad to use, and the RCBS App works/looks fine on it.

Here are my settings for Winchester Sta-Ball 6.5. I had to use "Super Handicap" under Powder Type in order to save my settings because "Sta-Ball 6.5" wasn't listed yet. For me it yields ~13 second drop on average (many are on the short side of that, in the <10 second range), with very few overages (all ball powders clump now and again, not the machines fault really). ...and ignore the mess, it's due to me being clumsy, not the MM's fault:

tempImageeFvP0w.pngtempImagex4W5ax.png

Last edited:
Reactions: tydex21
Dear @Team RCBS & Bushnell, whatever update your peeps did recently to the App has basically bricked my Match Master .(n):cry:

I was getting 10-13 second drops a couple weeks ago... now the machine over-drops 100% of the time and is more or less useless.

It doesn't seem to respond to any of my inputs on the App and acts wonky AF: changing from "fastest" to "fast", "slower", and "slowest" changes every damn parameter up and down the column (though the machine doesn't seem to act any differently even though every f'ing parameter changed value) and none of the "shared powder settings" (like "13sec Varget" etc) that used to show up, show up anymore..???

Ummm, please fix this ASAP...

Dear @Team RCBS & Bushnell, whatever update your peeps did recently to the App has basically bricked my Match Master .(n):cry:

I was getting 10-13 second drops a couple weeks ago... now the machine over-drops 100% of the time and is more or less useless.

It doesn't seem to respond to any of my inputs on the App and acts wonky AF: changing from "fastest" to "fast", "slower", and "slowest" changes every damn parameter up and down the column (though the machine doesn't seem to act any differently even though every f'ing parameter changed value) and none of the "shared powder settings" (like "13sec Varget" etc) that used to show up, show up anymore..???

Let me check to see what happened. Will get back to you.

Need some more info here to help.

The last update was 18 Aug and version 1.06. Is that the version you're running? If not, which version? Android or Iphone?

Per engineering:
Did this occur all of a sudden, or gradually started throwing over and now continuous? If a power user, i.e., dispensing 1000’s of rounds/yr. then the graphite build up in the tube reduces any friction and the powder will flow faster, requiring adjustment of parameters. To remedy this use a .22 cal nylon bore brush or small case neck brush and brush the inside of the small tube 10-20 strokes MAX. This will get it back to normal. But if it seems as if this issue occurred all of a sudden it may be attributed to the APP or something defective with the scale.

Once you get back to us with that I can help diagnose with the team.

Thanks!

P.S. - If it's easier, the engineer is willing to talk to you directly if you'd rather. Just PM me a contact.

Need some more info here to help.

The last update was 18 Aug and version 1.06. Is that the version you're running? If not, which version? Android or Iphone?

Per engineering:
Did this occur all of a sudden, or gradually started throwing over and now continuous? If a power user, i.e., dispensing 1000’s of rounds/yr. then the graphite build up in the tube reduces any friction and the powder will flow faster, requiring adjustment of parameters. To remedy this use a .22 cal nylon bore brush or small case neck brush and brush the inside of the small tube 10-20 strokes MAX. This will get it back to normal. But if it seems as if this issue occurred all of a sudden it may be attributed to the APP or something defective with the scale.

Once you get back to us with that I can help diagnose with the team.

Thanks!

P.S. - If it's easier, the engineer is willing to talk to you directly if you'd rather. Just PM me a contact.

Version 1.06 is the version I'm running - I didn't order my MM until ~9/12/22, so as far as I can tell that's the only version I've ever had..?

The thing is: the App has changed over the course of the 3-4 times I've used it. I noticed the 2nd time I used the MM/App that there were a couple/few more listings (more powders) listed in the "Shared Powder Settings" tab, and the 3rd time I used the machine I noticed the Shared Powder Settings list had shrunk (a couple/few fewer listings), this 4th time: no listings are shown under Shared Powder Settings..?

AFAIK/remember I've loaded ~1000 rounds on the machine over 4 separate sessions, with no issues or anything out of the ordinary to report over the first 900 (other than what I explained above).

The last 100 rounds are what I was up to a few days ago when the thing face-planted. I noticed there were no longer any listings in the Shared Powder Settings and said to myself "that's weird", I then loaded my saved StaBall powder setting (in the "My Archive" tab) by clicking the checkmark at the upper right, set it to my charge of 41gr, and then it proceeded to over-charge every single time. While double-checking my parameters, I noticed it was sort of "consistently inconsistent" in that it kept landing on 41.38gr and 41.58gr, same numbers most of the time, over and over again for some reason (glitch)? That's when I started really playing around and changing parameters and realized it wasn't really changing/controlling anything and was acting erratically. Something was clearly f'ed up since the last time I'd used it. I tried changing the charge weight to 20-something grains and then 10-something grains... it was still dropping over 41 grains, and pretty sure I saw 41.38gr and 41.58gr pop up again before I recalibrated/zeroed it for the fourth or fifth time and did something dumb like inadvertently zeroed it without the pan or something that ended up with it spewing powder all over my bench... awesome.

After screwing around with the App and machine for ~2 hours without a single charged case, instead of smashing it like I wanted to, I quit the App and loaded up one of the MM's catch-all 1-4 default settings (#4) and proceeded to suffer through loading the 100 with ~1 over-charge per every 3-4 good ones. Yikes.

I reached out on the forum because I contacted customer support earlier in the week, and while the person I spoke with was great, there were no answers, and I haven't heard anything further (and I'd like to load some more rounds).

I suppose I can break out the manual and figure out how to program the parameters directly into the MM via the keypad, and if that doesn't work, I can load Sta-Ball to the 0.02gr by dropping and trickling manually faster than the MM will drop them on the default setting with all the over-charges, but either is far more annoying than just using the App.

IDK, it worked great, but now it doesn't, I dunno?

Things I've tried on both an iPhone 13 mini running 16.1.1 (and tried the previous iOS before the update), and an older iPad Mini 2 running iOS 12.3.1 (both/either device(s) worked perfectly before this last session):
Power-cycled both MM and device(s), no change, did not fix.
Logged in and out of App on both IPad and iPhone, no change did not fix.
Updated the MM firmware (noticed the firmware update on one of the tabs while messing around), no change, did not fix.
Deleted App from my device(s), reinstalled, no change, did not fix.

IMG_F26507B65876-1.jpeg

Last edited:
Version 1.06 is the version I'm running - I didn't order my MM until ~9/12/22, so as far as I can tell that's the only version I've ever had..?

The thing is: the App has changed over the course of the 3-4 times I've used it. I noticed the 2nd time I used the MM/App that there were a couple/few more listings (more powders) listed in the "Shared Powder Settings" tab, and the 3rd time I used the machine I noticed the Shared Powder Settings list had shrunk (a couple/few fewer listings), this 4th time: no listings are shown under Shared Powder Settings..?

AFAIK/remember I've loaded ~1000 rounds on the machine over 4 separate sessions, with no issues or anything out of the ordinary to report over the first 900 (other than what I explained above).

The last 100 rounds are what I was up to a few days ago when the thing face-planted. I noticed there were no longer any listings in the Shared Powder Settings and said to myself "that's weird", I then loaded my saved StaBall powder setting (in the "My Archive" tab) by clicking the checkmark at the upper right, set it to my charge of 41gr, and then it proceeded to over-charge every single time. While double-checking my parameters, I noticed it was sort of "consistently inconsistent" in that it kept landing on 41.38gr and 41.58gr, same numbers most of the time, over and over again for some reason (glitch)? That's when I started really playing around and changing parameters and realized it wasn't really changing/controlling anything and was acting erratically. Something was clearly f'ed up since the last time I'd used it. I tried changing the charge weight to 20-something grains and then 10-something grains... it was still dropping over 41 grains, and pretty sure I saw 41.38gr and 41.58gr pop up again before I recalibrated/zeroed it for the fourth or fifth time and did something dumb like inadvertently zeroed it without the pan or something that ended up with it spewing powder all over my bench... awesome.

After screwing around with the App and machine for ~2 hours without a single charged case, instead of smashing it like I wanted to, I quit the App and loaded up one of the MM's catch-all 1-4 default settings (#4) and proceeded to suffer through loading the 100 with ~1 over-charge per every 3-4 good ones. Yikes.

I reached out on the forum because I contacted customer support earlier in the week, and while the person I spoke with was great, there were no answers, and I haven't heard anything further (and I'd like to load some more rounds).

I suppose I can break out the manual and figure out how to program the parameters directly into the MM via the keypad, and if that doesn't work, I can load Sta-Ball to the 0.02gr by dropping and trickling manually faster than the MM will drop them on the default setting with all the over-charges, but either is far more annoying than just using the App.

IDK, it worked great, but now it doesn't, I dunno?

Things I've tried on both an iPhone 13 mini running 16.1.1 (and tried the previous iOS before the update), and an older iPad Mini 2 running iOS 12.3.1 (both/either device(s) worked perfectly before this last session):
Power-cycled both MM and device(s), no change, did not fix.
Logged in and out of App on both IPad and iPhone, no change did not fix.
Updated the MM firmware (noticed the firmware update on one of the tabs while messing around), no change, did not fix.
Deleted App from my device(s), reinstalled, no change, did not fix.

View attachment 8002222
I forwarded on the info. It's a Saturday so I'm not sure if it'll get a response until Monday. Thanks!

So I had a good convo today with Joe at RCBS about what's going on with my MatchMaster and the App... The dude was super helpful and we talked for more than a few minutes to get to the bottom of what was up... I appreciate him giving me the time.

Looks like I had a couple of things going on in corollary: first, the RCBS guys are still messing with (refining/improving) the App, one of the things they've been messing with lately is the shared powder profiles, they're working on making it easier share them as well as to edit and work off one more easily... some of this stuff is supposed to happen behind the scenes (like them temporally un-sharing the powder profiles), but that doesn't always happen, because there is a 3rd party App developer involved too who can throw a wrench in the works... I was told the shared powder settings will be back soon, no big deal.

Especially since, second, we figured out the settings I thought I was running (and had saved as my "StaBall" patch) were totally bonkers... turns out I was never running anything other than the shared "13sec Varget" powder setting all along. It was mentioned earlier that the MatchMaster will react in real-time to changes of the parameters in the App... THAT'S FALSE. That hasn't been implemented yet. I was just giving myself a Rorschach test... turns out (if I have this straight): the only way to implement changes to parameters working off a shared powder setting is by first saving a copy, loading the copy, changing the copy, then saving the changes, then loading up the edited copy. Don't worry... that's one of the things they're working on making more straightforward.

I'm going to load some rounds in a few days to confirm... but I think I'm squared away.

@Team RCBS & Bushnell , anything in the works to help us out?

I listed my settings in the video I made in the comments. Try this and let me know. I have a couple other that work as well.

This is a bit hard to write so I’ll just give all the numbers in order:
Large tube:
Small tube:
Long trickle:
Short trickle:

Thanks for starting this thread and sharing your settings. For anyone else following along for H4350 settings, Tydex's was among my top 3 settings, and my eventual best setting was based directly on what he posted here.

What I eventually landed on was the following.
A 2
B 0
C 1
D 1
E 11
F 20
G 11
H 05
I 25

My overthrow rate was ~20% vs ~15% but charge weight SD for non-overthrow charges was 0.016 vs 0.027 and average throw time was 14.9s (1.5s faster than Tydex's for me) which over enough charges makes up for the slightly higher overthrow rate

The other setting I came up with on my own had zero overthrows and 0.019 charge weight SD but average throw time was 6.5s slower. If you are loading single piece flow and that works for your cadence though, it could be useful. These settings were:
A 2
B 0
C 1
D 22
E 09
F 32
G 52
H 18
I 23

I also tried the settings shared by the RCBS rep further up the thread, and while they were by far the fastest (average throw 1.9s faster than my first settings above and the only settings I found to make any throws sub 10 seconds) they did not work for me with a ~50% overthrow rate. I tried two rounds of tweaking them but couldn't get anything to pan out that was better than what I had already developed.

Side note: big props to RCBS customer service, I misplaced my drain straw and 20g cal weight and emailed them asking for PNs to order replacements. They had new ones in the mail to me the next day, no charge, no questions asked (y). Regardless that their settings didn't work for my specific Matchmaster and powder, I think it's great that they're active here helping useres out.

FWIW, the powder profile on the bluetooth App called "Varget match 13 sec" worked like a charm for 200rds of Shooter's World Precision Rifle earlier.

I threw ~10 or so over-charges back and ran them again (which was totally fine with the machine running quick). Everything else was within +/- 0.02gr. ~13 seconds per drop on average (just like the title of the patch said).

Easy peezy, zero headaches and I still haven't tweaked shit yet.

View attachment 7960551View attachment 7960552
I have not seen where to find these powder profiles, what tab in the app?

Thanks, Luke

I noticed they do not show up unless you are actively connected to your MM on Bluetooth (at least on Android)

Recently received a Matchmaster. The app does not show any "shared" powder profiles. Where would/should they be located? Yes, app is connected to MM and active.