Me too! I hope it works better on extruded powders. That is really the only thing that the V3 has issues with. But they are workable. Just not consistent.Just put my name on the list. I love my V3 but this looks like a nice design. Can't hurt to have 2 Autotricklers right?
I havent asked them yet. Is this option to split the package deal where the cost is the same, and you get the scale ahead of time. Or you pay full price for both, when v4 is available?So, as mentioned previously I considered the options CE gave me with regard to my deposit on a V3 Autotrickler and decided convert my deposit and pick up the scale now.
I have put my name down for the V4 Autotrickler when available.
This is where I ended up... I ordered a V3 a few weeks ago and saw the V4 drop... Tough decisions, but I recognize that it could potentially be end of the year. I stuck with the V3.The V4 looks great!
That said I’m going to stay with my V3 order and hope that I’m moving up the list as folks decide to order the 4. 5-10 months could very well take us into next year. I’m looking for something this season!
“will not be available until Summer/Fall 2021(5-10 Months). The price will be the same as the V3”
AutoTrickler V4 is in development. More info here:
AutoTrickler V4 Since the original AutoTrickler was invented in 2016, it has become the go-to solution for long range shooters who need to measure accurate powder charges quickly. While the core concept of precisely dispensing onto a lab quality balance has never changed, the mechanical design...macdonald-shop.myshopify.com
View attachment 7579719
Well, if you just do a straight linear extrapolation, they estimated June/July for beta testing, so if the beta units go out now, that'd be September/October for beta, so November and December for the first v3->v4 converted orders and first-batch pre-orders (group I'm in), respectively, and that's assuming beta doesn't take longer than they projected and there aren't part/inventory issues getting the production parts. That's all complete conjecture, though, so hopefully the update in the next few weeks will give a little more detail.Shit. Hopefully theyre not pushing it back too far, but I’d rather not have to send it back for an update either
I'm there with you, I sold my v3 last week knowing I wouldn't be loading for a few months, but that's what I get for looking at complete guesswork timelines in the middle of a pandemic, hah! At least I still have my A&D FX-300i, I'll just be trickling by hand when the other one is busy!I get it, just not looking to going to my buddys to use the chargemaster I sold him…..I mean…..I drink a lot more over there, but I just don’t wanna go back to the chargemaster!
Hopefully we hear from those that receive the Beta test models. I am particularly interested how it meters the bigger kerneled powders like N570 and if it performs as well as the V3.