• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AutoTrickler V4

Just put my name on the list. I love my V3 but this looks like a nice design. Can't hurt to have 2 Autotricklers right?
Me too! I hope it works better on extruded powders. That is really the only thing that the V3 has issues with. But they are workable. Just not consistent.

I’m on the list and look forward to the new unit. I will run the V3 and the V4.

Im also on the list. Curious though, rendered image looks like the drop is off center, will the funnel be angled to drop the charge in the middle? Super excited about the design, cant wait to see real pictures though.

Reactions: oneshot.onehit
So, as mentioned previously I considered the options CE gave me with regard to my deposit on a V3 Autotrickler and decided convert my deposit and pick up the scale now.

I have put my name down for the V4 Autotrickler when available.

I just switched my January order to the V4 as well :)

So, as mentioned previously I considered the options CE gave me with regard to my deposit on a V3 Autotrickler and decided convert my deposit and pick up the scale now.

I have put my name down for the V4 Autotrickler when available.
I havent asked them yet. Is this option to split the package deal where the cost is the same, and you get the scale ahead of time. Or you pay full price for both, when v4 is available?

I havent asked them yet. Is this option to split the package deal where the cost is the same, and you get the scale ahead of time. Or you pay full price for both, when v4 is available?
If you email them, they'll send you an option list on what you can do.

Reactions: 6MT
I did. I chose to convert deposit for full V4 kit. The options didn’t state anything about price... if I recall. Only to purchase scale now and V4 when it arrives early fall.

The V4 looks great!

That said I’m going to stay with my V3 order and hope that I’m moving up the list as folks decide to order the 4. 5-10 months could very well take us into next year. I’m looking for something this season!

from ce:

“will not be available until Summer/Fall 2021(5-10 Months). The price will be the same as the V3”

The V4 looks great!

That said I’m going to stay with my V3 order and hope that I’m moving up the list as folks decide to order the 4. 5-10 months could very well take us into next year. I’m looking for something this season!

from ce:

“will not be available until Summer/Fall 2021(5-10 Months). The price will be the same as the V3”
This is where I ended up... I ordered a V3 a few weeks ago and saw the V4 drop... Tough decisions, but I recognize that it could potentially be end of the year. I stuck with the V3.

I'm debating whether or not to get on the list. On one hand I hate getting anything that's new without somone else trying it first for stuff like this but on the other hand I was planning on buying the v3...

Any updates on the production schedule? The one on the website hasn't been updated in a while.

I watched his streaming video recently, it was posted 2 months back. He mentioned it will be next year.

Yeah, I watched the LiveStream too, but that was for the general sales/shipping for those not on the list, I thought.

I'm on the waitlist, just trying to figure out if the schedule has slipped or not

AutoTrickler V4 is in development. More info here:

View attachment 7579719
64518B52-EE8E-4885-9174-5788023C5B3B.jpeg

Is there a projected price point?

Last edited:
I got selected to be a tester but haven’t heard anything since the original email. I imagine some kinks are getting worked out before the 10 testers get them.

Reactions: KZP
Looked to be working in his video? Perhaps his parts are 'delayed' from the China covid syndrome.

Do they even make precision stepper motors in the US?

Im not a tester, but had an existing v3 order in they allowed me to upgrade to the v4. I’m supposed to be in the first group to get them. Was projected for august shipment, but I haven’t heard anything.

Hopefully it’s not next year. Serves me right for pre-emptively selling one of my autotrickler/autothrow combos!

Same here....

Im not a tester, but had an existing v3 order in they allowed me to upgrade to the v4. I’m supposed to be in the first group to get them. Was projected for august shipment, but I haven’t heard anything.

I got selected to be a tester but haven’t heard anything since the original email. I imagine some kinks are getting worked out before the 10 testers get them.
LUCKY! Can I come over and use it?

I just emailed them and asked about ETAs, they said they will probably be updating the schedule in the next few weeks, and that beta units are being built now.

Reactions: KZP
Shit. Hopefully theyre not pushing it back too far, but I’d rather not have to send it back for an update either

Anyone know where to pick up a standalone fx120 in the meantime?
the distributer is looking like "sold out"?

Shit. Hopefully theyre not pushing it back too far, but I’d rather not have to send it back for an update either
Well, if you just do a straight linear extrapolation, they estimated June/July for beta testing, so if the beta units go out now, that'd be September/October for beta, so November and December for the first v3->v4 converted orders and first-batch pre-orders (group I'm in), respectively, and that's assuming beta doesn't take longer than they projected and there aren't part/inventory issues getting the production parts. That's all complete conjecture, though, so hopefully the update in the next few weeks will give a little more detail.

I get it, just not looking to going to my buddys to use the chargemaster I sold him…..I mean…..I drink a lot more over there, but I just don’t wanna go back to the chargemaster!

• Haha
Reactions: Mike_in_FL
I get it, just not looking to going to my buddys to use the chargemaster I sold him…..I mean…..I drink a lot more over there, but I just don’t wanna go back to the chargemaster!
I'm there with you, I sold my v3 last week knowing I wouldn't be loading for a few months, but that's what I get for looking at complete guesswork timelines in the middle of a pandemic, hah! At least I still have my A&D FX-300i, I'll just be trickling by hand when the other one is busy!

It looked like in the demo, most of the control is now in a phone app. Hopefully any updates can be done over the air.

Will the V3 be supported moving forward? I’m trying to decide if I should order a few spare parts such as cables and belts as backup.

Well Poo, you can not buy just the V4 from CE Products only a complete kit (scale and V4).
I know this because I spoke to someone at CE and she suggested I head over to the MacDonald site to get my V4.
Now I wonder if its arrival will be Christmas 2022 and if so will it come properly wrapped for the Holiday.

Did they give you a ballpark timetable when you talked to them?

Did the pre-order for this just come online?

I think that's been up for a bit already.
But, originally, you just put yourself on a waiting list without deposit. Curious how that's going to work.

Just received an E-mail from Adam saying its time to place my order. No specific ship date but should received it before the end of the year.
Just placed my order!
I was on the preorder list very early on.
The e-mail did say the Beta models would be going out next week.

Got the same. They are going to ship orders based on original date of interest from the release earlier this year, so rushing preorders for those who didn’t put in until later doesn’t seem like it will let you cut in line for those trying to be sneaky. :)

I put my order in this morning. I went on the list the day they released it so I hope I am towards the top of the list

All the v3 orders that got converted to v4 orders are on top of the list. :)

Received my email today to pay for my V4. I have an early V3 conversion date - early March reservation date.

Just a guess, but I’d think all of the paid orders will go out first.

Hopefully we hear from those that receive the Beta test models. I am particularly interested how it meters the bigger kerneled powders like N570 and if it performs as well as the V3.

January V3 order and 3/17 conversion to V4... I must be close too then...

Received my email today to pay for my V4. I have an early V3 conversion date - early March reservation date.

Hopefully we hear from those that receive the Beta test models. I am particularly interested how it meters the bigger kerneled powders like N570 and if it performs as well as the V3.

Based on reading the email he directly calls out N570 as one of the reasons for the new design, so I think we can expect it to work much better than v3 with that powder.

Reactions: Painless300