• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Awesome custom 223 trainer/shorty/coyote rig bolt gun! - SPF

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    This is probably one of my favorite guns in the safe, but it also almost never gets shot and I’m trying to be good about moving the ones that I never use.

Built by Justin @ Spinners Fit and Chamber:
    - Spinners Hammer Action (rebranded Tuebor Legion) w/ 20 MOA rail
    - Xcal 1:7 twist 16.5” MTU barrel threaded 1/2x28
    - cerakoted action and barrel, bolt is DLC
    - triggertech diamond two stage gold (from their Black Friday run)
    - Screech Owl collapsible chassis (these are so cool and very solid)
    - comes with (1) 10 round MDT mag. More available to the buyer.
    - round count: 85 rounds
    - accuracy: I’ve never shot factory ammo. It has all been handloads with 77 SMKs and 80gr CCs. Haven’t completed hand loading for it but have loads both shooting about 3/4 MOA currently. I’m confident it can do even better.
    - weight: I don’t know, but don’t expect it to be super light with a truck axle contour
    - overall length is 29” went collapsed just for clarification

Optics, rings, and bipod not included but can be purchased for extra (I have lots of optics to choose from).

$2,700 shipped and insured to your FFL.

A866F0FE-DF44-412E-853D-73F172EC6AED.jpeg

3ACDD359-5536-4484-9AB9-8A66A6CDED6C.jpeg

$850 for the chassis and trigger.
    $1,850 for the barreled action (and I’ll include brass)

Reactions: thesemperfidude
    Not that he needs anyone to vouch for him, but Iamero is top notch and a great guy to deal with. I just bought one of his guns and he was kind enough to meet me while I was out on the road for work.

If I needed another bolt gun this would be it. I just said earlier today that I was looking to build a 16" folder.
    Man what a great trainer/hunter rig.

Good luck with the sale my friend,

- Jon

Boy... I sure am glad this isn't a lefty. I don't need to spend anymore on guns or gun related stuff... that's a cool little set up.

I’ll have to measure that because I know they make a bunch of different lengths. I think 10.5” off the top of my head but can confirm tomorrow.

Reactions: goatsie
    I’m not interested in buying even though it’s frickin awesome but by chance would you be willing to weigh it for curiosity sake?

Tons of interest in this but still available. I have a buyer for the chassis and the trigger if someone else claims the barreled action but would prefer to keep it together if possible and sell as a unit.

12.8lbs according to the bathroom scale; however accurate that is.

Reactions: SWgeezer
    Currently the entire setup is sold. If anything changes I’ll let you guys know.