• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Awesome Mental Test. Please Try It.

Re: Awesome Mental Test. Please Try It.

4172611.jpg

<span style="color: #FF0000">
<span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'"><span style="font-size: 26pt"><span style="font-style: italic">DAMN!</span></span></span></span>

I said red shovel. Wife said red hammer. She couldn't believe that she was normal...I couldn't either.

Josh

I said blue shovel. I guess that confirms that I am not at all like everyone else.

I had an image of a red handled hatchet driven into the neck of my 5th grade math teacher.

I came up with a blue drill. Meh.

Green screwdriver

Yellow Hoe.

Not a Chinese prostitute...the garden implement...the inanimate garden implement...

Blue cordless impact. (drill)

oddly all of mine are yellow...and hosed with neon green paint

Blue axe! Funny, but the color really popped into my head. I'll bet the red hammer works for righthanded people, I'm a leftie.

Red hammer.

I said it out loud and as I then scrolled down and saw the answer I automatically said "Woah!"...

That IS creepy.

Silver Ratchet. From looking at everyones answers, the 2% of "abnormal" minds are all on the snipershide....

Red power planer - guess it relates to me turning it on whilst sitting in my hand trimming some sticky windows - damn made my fingers red!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Black Screwdriver </div></div>
Same here.

oddly enough I had a blue thread tap in my lap as i did this nifty little mental test...and I said "yellow Screwdriver"? i must be seriously effed up.

Red rotary phase converter, and wondering why the hell I'm blowing a fuse on L1 at the mill disconnect. Getting 252v max and 240v min when referencing L1-L2-L3 off the idler motor! WTF!

Blue torque wrench, more specifically an inch pound torque wrench. I don't quite know the reasoning behind that choice, all I can think of is because maybe I was a motorcycle mechanic for several years.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1SMALLJOHNSON</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Red rotary phase converter, and wondering why the hell I'm blowing a fuse on L1 at the mill disconnect. Getting 252v max and 240v min when referencing L1-L2-L3 off the idler motor! WTF! </div></div>

What about your amperage? amps are what usually blow fuses.

I thought of a wooden crab hammer, but then, I was eating crabs at the time...

..We don' need no steenkin' tests to know my mind is..., well..., odd...

Greg