• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Awesome Mental Test. Please Try It.

Re: Awesome Mental Test. Please Try It.

A dull gray wrench with a little glare comming off of the handle.....

hmmmmmm..... I did miss one math question.......

black calipers.

oddly enough I was using a yellow tape measure about 2 minutes before I took this test...

:S my mind must be screwed

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paduan Learner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK, Shankster, so my mind is different. But I knew that already.

Anybody seen the basketball test, the count the passes game? Yeah, well I am Mr. Different!

Neil </div></div>

I saw the monkey!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sickbugs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">blue hammer? seems that hammer is a constant, wouldnt be surprised, hammers are one of our oldest tools </div></div>

This is what I thought of immediately.

A couple others had the same "abnormal answer" as me, black screwdriver. Mmmmm, interesring.

CM

orange hammer, here.

not surprised by that since I was moving some orange deadblows around on my bench last night.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greg Langelius *</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought of a wooden crab hammer, but then, I was eating crabs at the time...

..We don' need no steenkin' tests to know my mind is..., well..., odd...

Greg </div></div>

What's a crab hammer? If it's what I'm picturing it as, it sounds like a fun time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Big Bo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Blue gun </div></div>

What do you shoot a blue elephant with...

Count me in with the blue hammers.

i thought of a black plasma cutter

I guess nobody else thought of a blue cant-hook, huh?
whistle.gif

Everyone in my house just did this and we have 2 red hammers and 3 blue hammers. Very weird test.

I thought of a coyote tan Rem 700 in a T5 Manners....

If Lowlight took the test his answer would be RED BANHAMMER

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">red screwdriver </div></div>
Thank God I wasn't the only one!!!