• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AYE YO! THIS BITCH IS MAD, YO!... Norfolk Virginia vehicular homicide...

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • Backstory from multiple sources: This chick has been together with this dude for 18 years and then caught him cheating. Confrontation in a parking lot led to the woman running him over with her car, and then backing up over him again. Afterwards, she continued to curse him out even as he lay dying and at one point, picked up the bumper which fell off her car and struck him with it again...

d23e651ccfc74f1da38964864a9b7fb0_md.jpg

ETA: Longer video, with first responders on scene...

Last edited:
    I've lost 2 ex's, to 2 'best friends'.....

There have been thoughts..... many thoughts. Long ago....

But now, life is SO GREAT now, and My Lady has made them two previous look like the cartoons that they used to play before the movies, at the Drive-In. It is always best to 'keep one's head' when everything goes to shit.

ALWAYS.

Yep. Just be done. Violence over cheating whores aint worth it.

Im not sure when that hate goes away.

But life is darn good right now.

Hahahhaha. Yeah that is true. It ended up working out for me and she has 3 divorces and working on number 4.

I have a new better version everything. Life is good.

But now, life is SO GREAT now, and My Lady has made them two previous look like the cartoons that they used to play before the movies, at the Drive-In. It is always best to 'keep one's head' when everything goes to shit.

ALWAYS.

Damn! U2? I love my wife but I admit, the ones I lost sure were fine!

Haha made me think of the movie dark knight, in my best Alfred voice.

"Take a look. His speed. His ferocity, his training! I see the power of belief! I see the League of Shadows..."

Hahaha

ALWAYS.

I will NEVER waste my life to a prison term for doing anything to a cheating whore or the guy that is banging her. NEVER. If a bitch is going to cheat, that means she never had feelings for you in the first place. Nothing you do is going to magically cause her to be loyal to you or undo the emotional damage that has already been done. And the other guy? I wouldn't even fucking blame him. The whore offered herself to him in the first place and he most likely did not even know she "had" a BF/husband. Now if the guy in question is a best friend who KNEW that she had been my GF, our friendship might not be the same again, but would I lose control of myself and do something physical? No. Not just no, but HELL NO. Not worth it. Life is too short. My only response will be telling the bitch to get the fuck out, and perhaps a message for the other guy: "hey bro, now you inherited this potential burden. Good luck"...

Cheating is initiated by the cheater. She might say "oh, he seduced me", or some shit like that, but if you were really solid and firm in your feelings for me, would you have allowed someone else to "seduce" you in the first place?

Man, sounds like some of you have met my X........or there’s lots of undiagnosed BPD women running around looking for their next victim. I was stupid enough to have three kids with her and guess where they are now; not with her, she ran off to Florida with her next victim....I mean boy friend. It’s a sad thing when a women’s own offspring don’t want to have anything to do with her. And, yes, of course she cheated on me, not sure how many times. Not worth the consequences of doing what this jilted woman did though. I’ll wait it out, she’s in Florida, eventually she’ll, with her willey ways, cross the wrong man with a dark heart and suffer the penalty for her actions. Meanwhile, I’ll sleep peacefully with her a thousand miles away.

and our country differs from Liberia, Venezuela, Bangladesh exactly how?

I was in that area back in June....

The worlds military might, engineering ability and trading hub of the world clearly on display and yet we have this shit.

The hood is a VERY different place than the rest of the country. It operates on very different principles. When you have a large segment of the population whose primary instincts are instant gratification, little or absolutely no regard for consequences, hypersexuality, and no self worth, interesting shit happens...

i understand how much it sucks to have your person turn on you.

the best revenge is living well. let it go, move on, and life gets SO much better. i am very glad i was able to let it go and not react like this woman.

The best revenge if to move on, find one that A LOT better looking than the ex, and make sure she sees her on a regular basis. Laugh in her face about it.

The hood is a VERY different place than the rest of the country. It operates on very different principles. When you have a large segment of the population whose primary instincts are instant gratification, little or absolutely no regard for consequences, hypersexuality, and no self worth, interesting shit happens...

Ive been wondering how much of what you mentioned are a consequence of things like fetal alcohol syndrome and crack addicted mothers having children who just dont have all the parts screwed in right. kind of like Redmans. 😂

Then there is just the general hopelessness of being in the hood situation and seeing no way out, having no responsible male figure and falling into gang shit because of it.

Any way you slice it the cities are full of angry young blacks with no skills, no education, and no future. We have a massive problem that is going to continue to bite us in the ass and I see no easy way out.

Is that MoFo leakin?

Yup. Big pool of blood right by his head. The vehicle seems to have run right over his head or neck by the looks of it. She backed up over him too after the initial plow. He was already 'lights out' by the time this was filmed. The EMTs did not even have to attempt resuscitation procedures on him.

Couple thoughts-

She didn’t need a little Asian wingman to remind the crowd not to do drugs, they knew...

What do you want to bet that the store sold every flower on the shelf that day...

Watching that video, I kept expecting Joey Greco to announce they’d be back after the break for the follow up...

A tragedy for sure, but real question here: how do you get run over by a Honda?

Its that white devil Trump's fault. Its always whitey's fault.,

If she'd killed a white guy it would have been alright.

Such a stupid and irrelevant thing to say. There's no politics or rioting here. Are you so blind you can't see that woman's in real torment. You think she's thinking straight or understanding what's going to happen to her?

Seriously, some basic human empathy would go a long way to making you look like less of a cunt.

• Haha
    Reactions: wade2big
    Such a stupid and irrelevant thing to say. There's no politics or rioting here. Are you so blind you can't see that woman's in real torment. You think she's thinking straight or understanding what's going to happen to her?

Seriously, some basic human empathy would go a long way to making you look like less of a cunt.
    Apparently, you missed the part where she just committed homicide by running the guy over, then backing up and doing it again. Then, she picks up the detached bumper and starts beating his corpse.

Empathy ? :rolleyes:

Backstory from multiple sources: This chick has been together with this dude for 18 years and then caught him cheating. Confrontation in a parking lot led to the woman running him over with her car, and then backing up over him again. Afterwards, she continued to curse him out even as he lay dying and at one point, picked up the bumper which fell off her car and struck him with it again...

Where is the BLM now???

Apparently, you missed the part where she just committed homicide by running the guy over, then backing up and doing it again. Then, she picks up the detached bumper and starts beating his corpse.

Empathy ? :rolleyes:

Don't be a twat.

Do you take it in the ass. Are you top or bottom?

• Haha
    Reactions: Bender
    You guys make me laugh, when you keep pretending this had something to do with a romantic relationship breakup. It did Not! This was about property rights, she felt she owned him, and just like your dog does not get to pick a new owner neither did he.