• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AZ LRPRS monthly match

tim3gun

Commander
Minuteman
Apr 14, 2004
Goodyear, AZ
April 14th at 0700 @ Phx Rod and Gun club. <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">This is the 2nd Saturday of the month</span></span></span> this time. April and December we have to shoot on the 2nd saturday instead of the 3rd saturday. Still 50 rounds, Matt is running the match this month.

Re: AZ LRPRS monthly match

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CTressler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be there. I'm excited to see what Matt throws at us. </div></div>

-100 Points for showing up late...
eek.gif

Seriously, everyone please be on time. Cold bore will be administered at 0700 sharp.

In, should be well rested after the Bushnell Brawl by then (and maybe have some more ammo loaded)!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mattsnuked</div><div class="ubbcode-body">-100 Points for showing up late...
eek.gif
</div></div>

Thumbs down!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iloveguns</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In! </div></div>

Nathan, can you bring some 2 round holders?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CTressler</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mattsnuked</div><div class="ubbcode-body">-100 Points for showing up late...
eek.gif
</div></div>

Thumbs down!

</div></div>

I (for the life of me) can not remember who was late last time?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iloveguns</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will bring some guys! </div></div>
Cool! Could use one (or two if they dont switch rifle to rifle)!

Remember, second Saturday this month, and back to summer hours of 7am rounds downrange!!

Guys Unfortunately I will have to bow out of this months match. But on the flip side of that I got a job!! But that means less shooting! If you guys need a 2 round holder send me a PM and I will let you know the details.

Reminder match is this saturday(2nd saturday) instead of the usual 3rd saturday. Start times are back to 7am with rounds down range, so please show up early.

Crap, I have a prior commitment for the second Saturday this month (I scheduled around our usual date)...gonna miss out this month, bummer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Crap, I have a prior commitment for the second Saturday this month (I scheduled around our usual date)...gonna miss out this month, bummer. </div></div> lol didn't you just remind everyone of the date on the 2nd...? Friday afternoon/evening we will set up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hognuts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">South bound and down! See you guys in the am. </div></div>

Drive safe and take a deep breath when the buzzer goes off.

That is solid advice! I am going to make a concerted effort to see my impacts tomorrow and let the chips fall where they may.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Priorities change sometimes.... </div></div>

Priorities still good, just sticking with commitments made. Shit I still gotta burn off the rounds I've got left over from TX!

Y'all shoot well and have a great time, Vegas-you know I'm gonna miss seeing all of you!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mattsnuked</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A big thanks for all those that came out, results are posted HERE. </div></div>

Ill be there next month. Rifle is set back and good to go.

Had a great time....I need to get my ass back to the drawing board on positional/unsupported, shot alot of dirt today on the positional stages. Great shooting with you guys as usual. See y'all next time.

Bill, thanks for coming out today. I had a good time, love practicing in the wind, even though i didn't do very well in it at 500yds and beyond.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hognuts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Had a great time....I need to get my ass back to the drawing board on <span style="color: #FF0000">positional/unsupported</span>, shot alot of dirt today on the positional stages. Great shooting with you guys as usual. See y'all next time. </div></div>

Yep you might want to practice before our next match.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D. Miller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Ill be there next month. Rifle is set back and good to go.</div></div>

Set yours back too?

Nice work Matt, good times and finished quick. That wind was awesome, made for a very challenging COF. Did I tell you I hate the skinny sammie targets? Yeah, I do!