• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Azprc august 10th and 11th. Night match followed by day match. Cash purse

Mod Adahy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 7, 2010
East Helena, Mt
Next match will be Saturday August 10thwith shooters meeting at 830pm and shooting will start around 9, we will light each target individually, no NV required, distance will be from the muzzle to 1000 yards, illuminated reticle would be a plus, brind 45 rounds and $25 entry fee. Camping will be allowed on site after match. A small red light will help with turrets and any other needs without killing your eyes. This is the best time to find targets, there will be no moon and the targets stand out in the dark.

Sunday August 11th will be regular day match, bring 50 rounds, distance from the muzzle to ? (we may push the limits of what we normally do), shooters meeting at 0740 and $25 entry fee.

We will have after match fun stage, it will involve a semi auro small bore (ie AR 15 or anything close) and your precision rifle. Bring 20 rounds for your AR and 10 for your precision rifle. It will be a timed, $10 entry fee, distance will be from the muzzle to 150ish yards for the AR and less than 800 with the precision rifle.

Please email or call with any questions. 928 308 eight zero nine three.

Great time for a night match, the Perseids meteor shower should be in full effect. See you all there.

Sure wanted to come tonight. We have a conflict this eve, though. Have some extra fun for me!

Hey Brad!! Had a good time. My first night match and it was great. No wind a starry night and a great time! Glad we had the lasers to help point them out. Day match was good too. Dog gone wind is a pain. Think we all had a great time. Thanks again to you and Carl!!

I had a great time, thanks Brad, Carl, Bob and anyone else that worked to make the matches this weekend a success.

Crap sorry I missed this - I wuz at the Whittington Center Sporting Rifle Match getting my ass kicked. Now I'm following you Brad so I can get an alert about future matches. Loved all the photos of Tom's left ear, hahahahah. Sam

Next match is September 8th, it will be a normal day match setup. Starts at 8am on sunday.

Hopefully we can do another night match and day match in October.

Last edited:
Crap sorry I missed this - I wuz at the Whittington Center Sporting Rifle Match getting my ass kicked. Now I'm following you Brad so I can get an alert about future matches. Loved all the photos of Tom's left ear, hahahahah. Sam

His ear is the only photogenic quality he possesses.

October match has been approved. Will be a night match on Saturday Oct. 5th with shooters meeting at 530 pm. We will do day match on Sunday Oct. 6th with shooters meeting at 8am. I will get on website later this week.

September 8th will be next match.

Thanks brad awesome pictures was great fun the night shoot was awsome but I not no if it was my eyes or my scope but I good not make out the targets.. But what a great time thanks again