• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

B&T Beverage Coasters

Kasey

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2003
www.accu-shot.com
Had this idea to make a coaster ran it buy a couple of people with no luck. Found a guy that took me up on it and here is what we have; 4" circle having two layers of material with plastic backing. I used one of the samples today with a ice cold drink and it worked.

We should get them in the next 10 business days for SHOT but wanted to share some here.

So here is the deal, NO PM's everything goes to [email protected] all we need is your name and address including zipcode,and we'll send them out ASAP.

The first 25 that we get emails from will get a free coaster.

[img:center]
BTCoaster2.jpg
[/img]

Re: B&T Beverage Coasters

Kasey, is there any chance that this will scratch our tables? No worries man, I'll just turn it over if so.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barfly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kasey, is there any chance that this will scratch our tables? No worries man, I'll just turn it over if so.
smile.gif
</div></div>

I think I'd better wait until v1.1 is released!
eek.gif

More free stuff Kasey, are you feeling alright? I'll toast you a cold one off of it if I made the email in time.

And will this work with a spigot attachment, or is it picatinny only?

Thanks guys!

We hit 25 last night but everyone that sent us an email before 0800 CST today, will get coasters.

We'll ship them ASAP and I'll post here when they go out.

Hey guys, we have hit 50 requests for coasters, and we are done, well except any that get here by 0001 CST 12.23.2011 we'll honor, Then we are done.

To be clear these 50 are free, they do not have any warranty, they do not hold any magic they might rot, tear, mold, burn, scratch, stink or fall apart or a combination of any or all of these.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kasey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey guys, we have hit 50 requests for coasters, and we are done, well except any that get here by 0001 CST 12.23.2011 we'll honor, Then we are done.

<span style="font-weight: bold">To be clear these 50 are free, they do not have any warranty, they do not hold any magic they might rot, tear, mold, burn, scratch, stink or fall apart or a combination of any or all of these.</span>

</div></div>

Ha ha ha! Hey...when it's free...I'm not complainin'. In fact, I have no problem being a guinea pig for a new product. Great work, Kasey!

Will be looking forward to mine in the event I got my email in in time.

EDIT:

Just got mine today and they look great. Might even add velcro to one and put it up in my car with the rest of my patches.

Thanks, glad you guys like them.

For clarity we have given all the free ones away then some but are done.

Sorry if you missed it.

Thanks for the nice surprise in my mailbox this AM

you guys are welcome, glad to be able to do it.

StanwoodSpartan, Nice! You got it all going on there brother!

Kasey:

Thanks for the coasters. They'll be in good company this evening when I open my Samuel Adams!!

Happy New Year!!!

Joe

I was lucky enough to get in on the 'and then some' coasters, and received mine today! Thank you Kasey, great surprise waiting for me in the mailbox when I got home!