• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Bachelor party ideas

Re: Bachelor party ideas

not flying is the killer. with the youngins in tow i would say come down to burbon street. noone really gives a shit is underage kids are drinkin, they just wont sell to them. tons of fun to be had without skrip joints and after you get tanked and decide to see naked women they have 2 on every freakin block. its bachelorette party season. we where down there a couple weekends back and there must have been 25+ seperate bachelorette parties we ran across. easy pickins fellas

I just eloped about a month ago (against the mainstream) and we didn't have a 'stag' or anything (also against the mainstream). Way I see it, myself anyways.... there is no real "change of life" in marriage that prevents me from doing anything I was doing beforehand.

I got together with friends before, and will continue to do so. I'm agreeing with Greg in the 'how one lives their lives' as well as the "one-upmanship" type contests and trends.

I don't play those games to begin with, so it's not an issue. How's that for a new concept, eh? Unfortunately, there aren't many thinking that it'll catch on, again.

I think with the list provided by the wedding party that they aren't willing to do, and with the list people in this thread have provided you need to do the following:

Ditch the wedding crew and find some people that actually know how to have some damn fun.... Holy crap, that group sounds like they're only going to be ready for a pillow fight and a nap.

I think these guys are only up for a wine tasting

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BugSniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doc76251</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
1262739989972.jpg

Cheers,

Doc </div></div>

That's a fine recommendation on how to spend weekends onvce he is married, but we're talking beforehand... doing something he can't/won't do later. </div></div>

I've been married for 20 years....... I am talking about beforehand cuz it ain't never gonna happen after.

Cheers,

Doc

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsydlooknin75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go to the local bowling alley ..... ask them if they have any old bowling balls around that they are willing to sell cheap. Buy the heaviest son of a bitch you can, then epoxy a length of chain to the bowling ball and attaach to said grooms leg. Give him a list of tasks that must be preformed prior to getting the ball and chain removed.

Some past lists have included 3 different colors of lipstick on his dick applied with lips. A red, brown, blonde, and black pubic hair with a pic of the guys hand, or face where it came from for proof. those were two of the crazier things, other things have been very mild, get a womans phone number, suck a womans toes. Just random stuff that is slightly embarassing but yet still fun.
</div></div>

You just described the best bachelor party I've been too... same situation the best man bitched out on the part so me and a buddy got the bowling ball and chain and padlock and had 12 "dirty deeds" he had to do... we started at the house with a party during the day, went to the bars afterwards and had each member of the bachelor party with a "dirty deed" he presented in the order they were numbered then we went back to the house and had the bachelorette party come over and partied with them... couple years ago and everybody still talks about it... and how a few people passed out naked... myself included...
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rrflyer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">charter fishing boat for the morning

hit an 18+ strip club at night so the youngins can drink too
<span style="color: #3333FF">Ummmmmm good luck with that. You cant serve liquor at an 18+ establishment</span>

Tell the best man to feck off

make it rain

kill a hooker
</div></div> </div></div>

Depends on the locality. Huntington, WV has mostly 18+ bars. I'm sure there are other places like that.