• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Bad Hair Day

Re: Bad Hair Day

Dean Snider from Twisted Sister called he wants his hair back
grin.gif
,pig roll the shit out of it and trim back some and it will be GTG.

Good gob!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SIERRAWHISKEY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dean Snider from Twisted Sister called he wants his hair back
grin.gif
,pig roll the shit out of it and trim back some and it will be GTG.

Good gob!!! </div></div>

HAHAHAHA that was the first thing i thought and was going to put that in there until you beat me to it...

Yep this was 2001 winter, somewhere other than the US. I ended up removing about 60% of the jute and add more burlap. It came out great in the end then we got redeployed to another hole in the ground and the suite was not needed, gave it to another team member after the mission.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 11b30b4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ended up removing about 60% of the jute </div></div>

Figured that was coming.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 11b30b4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ended up removing about 60% of the jute </div></div>

Figured that was coming. </div></div>

It was one of the first times I played with jute. I like the burlap much more. The big problem I have with jute is how it wears off and gets very heavy once wet. The tried and true burlap and natural foliage mix seems to be the way to go.

Roll around in the mud (or cow muck!) for a while then tie it behind your 4x4 and take it for a long ride down a rough dusty/muddy track.

Idea is to get it covered in the appropriate dirt/dust for your AO, rough it up, make it look more natural and remove that "new" (adhesive/paint/material) smell and look!

You're not going to melt into the background if you look and smell like you just came out of the tailor's shop

Pretty much what BB said, although Ive never dragged anything behind the truck...even in East Texas.

But, definitely rolling around in stagnant mud and muck. You smell like shit, the suit does too. Then, let it bake out in a field until the mud clumps and dries. Then roll around again, to knock the clumps out to dust. Repeat as needed. Leave the suit to bake upwind.

This is why i posted this pic. i am glad everyone is having a good wookie laugh over this debacle. And i am damn glad i blocked out my face so if any of you see me on the streets you would not know it. Dear god what was I thinking.
You know, how on deployment they have general order 1 about drinking. Well this started off ok, but then the russians showed up and the vodka was open. This is what you wake up to the next morning. I looked at it and though what the hell??? My teams had a good laugh as well. Being the SEO puts you out front like that. Anyway i am glad you guys can appreciate it.

There is no better way to put together a ghillie suit than getting wasted while you do it. Then to sober up you take the suit to the pig pond and PT the heck out of yourself.

Great job. One of those "I'm Rick James" coyote fun meter type colored patches would look great with that set up.

I'll try and find a pic if you haven't seen them, was hoping to get one myself

url]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thanks for high jacking my thread, what a bunch of wannabees, i thought you wanted to see my .499 LWRs, not high jack. </div></div>

Are you drunk already, or do you live in never-land with your 499?