• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Badger LR-EFR light

emptycoffin93

Private
Minuteman
Oct 6, 2012
Was the badger LR-EFR ever in production? EuroOptic shows it’s discontinued, and Badger’s website has an installation document under resources. I cannot find any photos of one in the wild. I would like to find one to bed into the short forend of a manners EH4, but want to get an idea of how scarce they are before I waste a lot of time looking for one.

Attachments

• 5F928034-657A-4904-98E0-A2AB2E09D731.jpeg
    5F928034-657A-4904-98E0-A2AB2E09D731.jpeg
    685.7 KB · Views: 157
I snagged one a few years ago with the intention of putting it into an EH1. It turned out not to be compatible with the mlok rail I had installed simultaneously.

Manners had the lower piece for standard EFR lying around and swapped that in and built up the forend a little to make it work. I'm glad it turned out that way as the LR EFR would have been really far forward.

I have the lower piece floating around somewhere that I can send you if you need the extra length to make it work and you pay shipping. You would have to source the rail and hardware though.

I snagged one a few years ago with the intention of putting it into an EH1. It turned out not to be compatible with the mlok rail I had installed simultaneously.

Manners had the lower piece for standard EFR lying around and swapped that in and built up the forend a little to make it work. I'm glad it turned out that way as the LR EFR would have been really far forward.

I have the lower piece floating around somewhere that I can send you if you need the extra length to make it work and you pay shipping. You would have to source the rail and hardware though.

I will absolutely take you up on that! Sending PM