• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Badger Ordnance Base and Rings

SLO

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2012
Portland, OR
Just got my Badger rings and base. Holy crap those they are pigs! The box must have weighed 5 lbs. if weight is any indication of quality...

Re: Badger Ordnance Base and Rings

I like them...things don't move around much once properly installed...50BMG or not
smile.gif

They are extremely well machined parts. Mine have worked extremely well for my needs.

Can't go wrong with Badger Ordnance. If you need to shed some weight on your rig for any reason, they do make alloy rings, although the choice of ring height is currently more limited than in the steel rings.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gstaylorg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't go wrong with Badger Ordnance. If you need to shed some weight on your rig for any reason, they do make alloy rings, although the choice of ring height is currently more limited than in the steel rings. </div></div>

Not worried about weight for this build. Good thing cause I'm pushing more lbs than a fat chick after Thanksgiving. I looked at the alloy ones but steel is steel.

To clarify, wasnt a complaint...just an observation.
smirk.gif